Status: Active

Human Connect to Human

Chapter Three

We soon were at my place. I drove Tom's car, since he had a little more to alcohol in his system than I did. It still wasn't my best idea to drive after having a beer, but I did it anyway. Walking into the house, I saw that Aaron was no where in sight. I was guessing he went to bed. That was good. Aaron wouldn't hear to ask questions later. I lead Tom to my room and flipped the light on as we entered.

"Nice room." Tom stated as I took a seat on the bed.

"I guess." I shrugged. "You can sit down. The bed won't kill you."

He chuckled a bit then sat next to me. "So what are we going to do?"

"Well, you are in my bedroom, on my bed. What do you think I want to do?" I asked somewhat narrowing my eyes.

"Talk about boys?" Tom faked a gay voice.

"No." I pushed him on his back, sitting myself on his his.

"Then what?" The smirk on his lips was irresistible. He moved his hands to rest on my hips.

"I'm sure you'll get the idea." I leaned down kissing his neck.

"Mm, maybe I will."

I continued to kiss his neck and his jaw line as Tom soon slid his hands up my back, under my shirt. In moments my shirt was on the floor and so was Tom's. I saw his torso was muscular, very nice in my opinion. The muscles did go with his look: cornrows, baggy clothes, the somewhat ganster look.My eyes lingered on his stomach for a few moments then trailed to his belt. That needs to go.

As I unbuckled his belt I didn't notice my bedroom door open. "Zoey, I don't feel well...What are you doing?" Aaron's voice came as a shock to me. I looked from Tom's belt to the door, where Aaron stood. His eyes were slightly widened.

"Damn it." I mummbled.

"Do you want me to go?" Tom asked.

"I think you should." I looked at Tom then back to Aaron. "Go wait in the living room, Aaron, I'll be there in a few."

Aaron nodded then left from the door way. I moved off of Tom's hips onto the bed. "Sorry about this I didn't know he'd be up. I thought he was asleep."

"It's fone. You should take care of him...We could meed up sometime?" he asked as he picked his shirt up, putting it on.

"Yeah, we could." I agreed.

"Want my number?"

"If you want me to have it."

"Got a pen and paper?"

"Not in here, but the phone in the living room has a notepad next to it. If you can't find it just ask Aaron." Tom nodded then left my bedroom.

I grabbed my shirt, pulling it on then also left the room. I went into the living room, there Aaron sat on the couch hugging his knees and Tom was writting on the notepad. Once he was done writting he looked over at me. "I'll see you later, Zoey."

"Do you want me to show you to the door?" I thought I'd be polite and ask.

"Nah, I can show myself out. Thanks for asking, though. See ya." At that he went through the kitchen, out the front door. It hadn't dawned on me that he still had alcohol in his system, until his car had already pulled out of the drive way.

"He'll probably be fine..." I sighed to myself then sat next to Aaron.

"Where do you feel sick?"

"My stomach...We ate a lot of cand and drank soda. Could that be it?" Aaron asked.

"Probably, go take a couple Tums. If that doesn't help, I'll have to figure something else out."

Aaron nodded as he stood, going into the kitchen. "So what were you and that guy doing?"

"You've taken Sex Ed. right?"

"Yeah, but it just covered boy on boy and girl on girl...So you and him..." Aaron trailed off.

"Yup."

"Ew! That's gross! You're my sister! You don't need sex!"

I laughed at his reaction. "Go to bed.

"Yes ma'am." He hugged me as he headed through the living room to his bedroom. "Night, Sis."

"Good night, Aaron."

Once he was in his room, I headed for mine. I was tired plus I wanted to call tomorrow to make sure Tom got home safetly.
♠ ♠ ♠
We had a snow day today so I thought I'd update a little early.
Hope you like it.

comment/subscribe?

<3