Status: Comeplete

Our Love's the Perfect Crime

I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you..

I'm not sure if this is yet another dream about the man I love, or if it's real and he's right in front of me smiling reaching his hand out to me. I look at it then at him, his smile is still plastered on his face and his words is soft spoken.

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna touch you, you wanna touch me to?” I gulps thinking over and over again if this can be real, that he's really asking me this. But my heart takes the lead of my body and I reach my hand out and lay it in his hand. His smile grows bigger and he spin me around before pulling me into him. I gasps feeling the heat coming from his body.

“Matt..” I barely whisper, he put his hands around my waist and bury his into my neck. I gasp feeling his breath, it's cold but yet, so calmly. I put my hands on his chest gulping, I give up, this can't be a dream, it has to be real. Matthew Fazzi is standing here loving me back, as I have loved him for so many years.

“Abi..” he whispers into my neck. I groan slightly laying my head into his chest, I know I can't hide my face from him but yet, I want to just stay here, on this beach, like this with Matt. It's like all my dreams have come true, and all I can do is love every minute of this.

I take my head away from his chest and look him into the eyes gulping. My voice is gone, replaced by something I can't describe, it just feels so right. I breaths in quickly then moves my head to his and our lips connects in a fight for dominance. I try to fight back my best but have to give up for his tongue, his passion.

He lay me down in the send getting on the top of me, I gasp for air, not because he ways a lot but because of the heat raising inside of me. This feels so real and it feels so right. He reaches his head down and kisses me, I gasps kissing him back. He tongue asks for enter and I let it, he trembles his hands down my body and I groan into his mouth.

In a long time we just lay there, making out, heating our selves up for something more. Or that was what I thought there would happen, but just as I lay my hand on his chest ,moving it down his body towards his pants, he pulls away gulping.

“Abi..” he whisper and gets off of me, I gulps sitting up and looks at him. He stands up and looks at me. I gulps getting up to.

“what is it Matt? I love you! Are you really sure that you love me to?” I ask him getting tears in my eyes. He gulps and moves over to me putting an arm around my waist pulling me into him, I gasps looking up at him still with tears in my eyes. He looks down at me and whips them away.

Everyday but all I have is time..” he say and gives me and peek on the lips. I gulps looking down. I knew this was to good to be real. I feel a hand grabbing my chin softly and lift it. I look into Matt's eyes as he smiles slightly.

Our loves the perfect crime.” he tells me smiling and I smiles back leaning up and kisses him. Then I hear it, voices, I look around me but can't see anything. I then looks back at Matt, he looks at me gulping and strikes my hair.

“what is happening?” I ask him frightened, the voices calls my name and gets louder. Then I get pulled away from Matt. I gasp starting to scream, scream Matt's name. He looks after me then say loudly.

Every way and when they set me free. Just put your hands on me” he reaches his hand out after me, I try to grab it but can't. Then it all goes light.


“Jesus Abi! Get up now! Or you'll be late to the meeting with your friend.” my mom informs me walking out of my room. I groans rubbing my head knowing it was all just a dream, yet another dream of Matthew Fazzi. But this time it was so real. I gets out of the bed and put some clothes on then look into the mirror in my room, brushing my hair. Maybe it wasn't a dream, maybe I saw into the future. Maybe I will get with Matt someday?

I smile at the thought then walk out of my room and downstairs finding my shoes putting them on, then my jacket. I grab the door handle of the front door then stop taking a deep breath, before opening the door and walk outside to yet another normal day.