Hitokiri, Aijou

Part one of fourteen.

I walked into the Ninomiya home, with its proud doors; I couldn’t help but to feel shaken. Then I noticed something, women were bustling about, tending the gardens, just strolling around, carrying tea, guarding doors, there didn’t seem to be any men living here.

A friend of mine, Sakurai Sho had said this home was haunted, by a man hating ghost which is why only women lived here, and it seemed these women hated men just as much as the spirit did. I snorted at him, but now walking around the ground looking for Ninomiya-kun I could swear there some glares directed at me, none the less.

Nino is lucky na… I thought to myself with a smile.

“Yo!” I turned Nino was smirking at me, he jumped down from the patio he was standing on.

“Hey, are you really the only male here?” I asked him, he laughed.

“I am, aside from my grandpa, my uncles live in their own houses with my aunts, only my aunt gets my uncles name though.” Nino said with a sigh, we began walking past what seemed to be like a dojo, except I noticed this one had guards, but unlike the other guarded doors this one also had nurses standing next to the door. Suddenly there was a crash, and a girl flew out of the door, before she landed on the door panel she knocked out.

“Sie!” I heard the gruff voice that made me want to stand on attention at once. I turned to Nino, who was trying to look into the darken room. “I know that you take pride in your skills but this is not the time or the place to show them off!”

“When then?! When it’s real?! And I’ll d-” a girl voice was screaming but was cut off.

“Who are you?” My eyes widened.

“Eh…Aiba Masaki des.” I bowed.

“Why are you here?” just by his voice I could hear his power.

“Sorry! He’s my friend, I didn’t think she was training today, my apologies!” I looked to my left and saw that Nino was bowing too.

“That’s fine, Kazu, she pushed it today, she will be dealt with later.”

The body that was still the room, puffed loudly.

“I will not, I’m not wrong and you know that Ninomiya-sama, you know the danger of not taking this seriously.”

“Yes, yes, I do, very well then get your kohai to clean up then, my beloved mago.”

“Hai, grandpa, my mom and dad actually want to visit tonight.” She said with a brighter note, she stepped out of the room, and my eyes widened. She didn’t look Japanese.

“I do want to see my daughter, tell them to come by later around let’s say 8-ish, yes let’s do that.” Nino’s grandpa said nodding before he looked over to the girl who was now bowing on the broken door panel.

“Yamada-chan is there something you want to say to us?” Nino’s grandpa said gently.

“Yes, I would like to withdraw from this place.” She said softly.

“What?” the girl growled.

“I want to quit.” Yamada-chan said again. The girl moved a step towards her, rage set in her eyes.

“Sie.” Nino’s grandpa said in a warning tone.

“I’m not going to kill her, I just want to violently talk to her.” The girl, Sie, growled again.

“Ninomiya!” Nino’s grandpa said with a growl of his own, the girl stopped and stood straight up, her eyes looking forwards not really looking at anything, but they had rage in them nonetheless. My eyes widened Ninomiya he called her Ninomiya. That could only mean that her and Nino are siblings, cousins, married? No, no that last one is absurd but so are the other ones, she’s not Japanese it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that much.

“Right, Yamada-chan, why do you want to ‘withdraw’, I mean there must be a good reason.” Nino’s tone had a slight bite to it.

“I fell in love.” She said not looking up.

“Love?!” Sie remarked, “You fell in love?!” she turned and paced towards the room again; before she turned around again it seemed she was ready to strike. A pale hand shot out and grabbed her arm. She turned and made eye contact before she turned back to Yamada-chan and backed into the person, almost as if she was trying to block her from Yamada-chan’s view.

“I’m sorry, but I love him.” Yamada-chan said again.

“Get out.” Nino growled at her.

“I’m sorry.”

“We don’t need your useless apologies; please leave this place at once, before we regret stopping Sie.”

“Oh, I regret it already.” Nino scoffed.

“Children.” Nino’s and possibly Sie’s grandpa said.

And I probably would have noticed it, the whole hatred they were emitting but I couldn’t, I couldn’t register anything, at that point all I could focus on was this new girl, she was the owner of the pale hand that had shot out, she was not Japanese just like the other girl, but she had hair that was of a lighter brown than that of Sie’s and her eyes were green unlike the honey brown that framed Sie’s piercing stare. And they were also making my heart palpitate.

“Let’s go Masaki.” Nino said sternly before he walked off, I bowed politely and took off after
♠ ♠ ♠
Since I had not written in it chapters but as a long on going one-shot, I will now break it up into chapters because the whole thing is about 12,438 words long so if the cut for the chapter seems awkward I apologize I'll try not to do that often.