Hitokiri, Aijou

Three.

No one saw it coming, and I didn't comprehend the seriousness of the following event. It seemed the sound of cutting hair echoed in the room.

"Uso..." Nino said quietly, while the guy stopped walking the dagger falling out his hand.

"Tell me this doesn't count, Mayu, tell me this doesn't fucking count!" there was a desperate tone in Sie-chan's voice.

"I'm sorry, my dear it does." Nino's grandpa said quietly, he had appeared suddenly, a hand on the guy's shoulder, "Ninomiya Sie, meet your new husband, Ohno Satoshi." Sie-chan blinked, her breath left her. Her eyes looked gold, I blinked and they went back to normal I shook my head, I was losing it, there was so much tension in this room.

“Omae…omae wo…kurosu!” she said before she jumped forward, Ohno-san muttered something and a blue bubble surrounded him, Sie ran into and flew back a bit.

“Nanda yo!” Sie-chan exclaimed reeling to hit the orb again. There was another voice and suddenly she was frozen, her eyes were blinking rapidly.

“What are you doing to my son?!” a lady that looked like Ohno-san said.

“Kaachan!” Ohno-san said his bubble disappearing.

“It seems my magomusume is unhappy that she and Satoshi-kun are engaged. Sie collapsed, breathing hard.

“Ah, she’s a strong one.” Ohno-san’s mother said with a smile.

“She is.”

“What is your name?”

“Ninomiya Sie desu!” she was panting, and struggling to stand.

“Sie? As in Sie-kun? He was born as a girl this rotation?” Ohno-san’s mother said.

“Ah yes, it appears that way, I thought my daughter had made mistake when she named her, but everything has lined up, this is Sie.” Nino’s grandpa said nodding, while Ohno-san’s mother muttered again, and Sie-chan froze. Then she collapsed again.

“Fuzakennayo!” Sie snapped. She stood up again, this time pulling out a dagger and lunging, Ohno-san’s mother muttered and she froze again, but not before she threw the dagger, Ohno-san let out a surprised yelped and I heard cloth tearing.

“Did it get you?” His mother asked turning to face her son he shook his head and lifted his sleeve to show the new hole in it.

“We can fix that.” She said with a caring smile, he nodded back, Sie-chan collapsed again. “She’s very persistent, and really strong, it seems this part of Sie-kun survived.”

“As long as his-”

“Kurayami, tenchikaimei, seisatsuyodatsu, atashi shinigami desu.” Sie-chan was muttered. Her voice was detached, her eyes golden, I felt my insides being constricted, fear shot through me, Sie-chan’s eyes were golden.

Ohno-san’s mother’s eyes widened and she moved in front of Ohno-san before she whispered to herself and a grey-blue orb surrounded herself and her son.

“Flow.” Sie-chan smirked, I saw a darkness begin to creep towards the orb, and I felt as if I was being lifted then, nothing.

When I woke up, Nino smiled at me, and handed me a cup of water.

“How much do you remember?” he asked, his voice small.

“Sie-chan was fighting…Ohno-san’s mom…” snippets replayed themselves, there was more to this, I knew it but I just couldn’t remember. Her eyes were golden.

“Flow.” I muttered before I gagged. Nino patted my back and smiled sadly at me.

“I’ll tell you a story now.” He said with a nod, I nodded.

“We begin with three. The children of Izanami-san, we are different from the other children, us belonging to the Ninomiya clan,” Nino sniffled, and sighed, his arms crossing at his chest, “We have a sort of gift, or more like a curse, you see, we are ‘The Shinigami’ we are the death bringers. Now you might be wondering why they keep referencing Sie as if she was born in the past, and why they keep mentioning her as a male.”

I gave a nod.

“Well you might have notice but I don’t look a day over 17, as neither do Sie and Mayu, we don’t age after we hit 17, we are done. Now the reason for this is we are the reincarnations of the first three, Mayu, Sie, and Kazunari; the first princess, the first prince, the second.” He paused, his brows furrowing a bit, and hand coming to rub his chin absentmindedly, “Now, we are always born in this order, and always the same, except this cycle, this cycle Sie was born as a girl, at first it was a shock to the family, but then Ohno-san said that the spirits said it was a punishment for trying to become stronger than our mother, Izanami-san.”

“But the golden-eyes?” I asked.

“Ah, those are Ninomiya Sie-kun’s eyes; that’s the first time they’ve ever flashed like that. You see, Sie-kun found dark power, really dark power, and then he became obsessed with it, this brought his punishment. We were all hoping that Sie hadn’t inherited it into this cycle, but it seems she has.”

“Where is she?”

“Unconscious, she stopped the power before it got really close to the protective orb, but it seemed to have taken a lot out of her, she was already weary from breaking Ohno-san’s spells.” He collapsed into himself.

“Satoshi-chan, and Mayu are with her, my grandpa and Satoshi’s parents are speaking with the elder spirits to see if Sie’s soul is still in that body.”

“If it’s not?”

“We have to kill her by sun down.” He smiled sadly, but it was only to keep the tears from overflowing, I nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uso = No way

"Omae...omae wo....kurosu!" = You, you...I'll kill you!

"Nanda yo!" = What the hell

Kaachan = Mommy

Fuzakennayo = Stop bullshitting me/ you're fucking kidding me/ you're full of shit

Kurayami = darkness
Tenchikaimei = world is covered in darkness / all is plunged into darkness
Seisatsuyodatsu = having power over death and life
Atashi = I
Shinigami = God of Death
Desu = am/death