Hitokiri, Aijou

Five.

“Why are you taking off your clothing?” Nino asked eyes wide.

“My kimono would be a disadvantage seeing as your clothing is closer to your body, I’m just taking off the top, and keeping my pants on.” Ohno-kun said slipping off his robe and handing to his mother, my eyes widened.

He was muscular.

I blinked, he stretched his arms over his head, making his muscles ripple.

“Shall we start then Ninomiya-san?” Nino gave a dumb nod before they bowed at each other.

Ohno-kun struck forward, Nino barely managed to block his attack before Ohno-kun had rebound and was attacking again. Nino stumbled back as he blocked again, Ohno-kun jumped back, an annoyed look on his face.

“Fight back!” he demanded, “Fight back, you won’t hurt me badly.” He struck forward this time Nino moved a step to the left and struck towards Ohno-kun’s ribs, Ohno-kun turned sharply, before he delivered a swift kick to Nino’s leg, Nino fell to the ground.

My eyes widened.

Ohno-kun had struck forward directly at Nino’s face, Nino winced; there was no way he could block that. Then nothing.

There was no impact. Ohno-kun drew back, and turned his back on Nino. Nino collapsed into himself defeat written in his movement.

I didn’t understand their way of life but I still understood that leaving Nino uninjured and turning his back on him was worse than death.

“We are not your slaves anymore, we stayed because we respected your ancestors, however if you were the one running the family and not your father, I would make sure that even your weapons would desert you.” He slipped his robe back on before he walked to Sie-chan, he took her hand in his. “I do not have to prove myself to you, Okaasama.”

“That’s enough, Ishi.” I turned to look, a tall man with fair brown hair walked in, his skin was pale, his eyes grey. “My name is Cruz, Cruz Adelio.” He bowed at Ohno-kun.

“Welcome to our family boy, what is your name?”

“Ohno, Ohno Satoshi.” Ohno bowed back, “Welcome to my family.” The Cruz-san smiled, before he moved towards Sie-chan.

“Sie, I’m here, papa is here.” He said kindly.

“Papa?” Sie-chan groaned out, the man nodded.

“Satoshi come here.” He said turning to looked at Ohno-kun, who nodded and walked towards him, before he sat beside him.

“This man, do you see him Sie?” Sie-chan gave a nod, “this is the man you will die with, do you understand.” He paused a smile on his face, “Let him make you happy.” Sie-chan said nothing and simply closed her eyes, a long breath left her.

“She’ll get used to you.” Cruz-san said with a warm smile Ohno-kun nodded.

“Let’s go eat.” Mayu-chan said quietly, as she put a hand on Nino’s shoulder. He nodded, and stood.

“Thank you for sparing with me, you really surprised me.” Nino said to Ohno-kun with a smile, before he grabbed my arm and pulled me along. When we walked in all the Kohai that were cleaning the dining hall stopped all seemed to be waiting for someone else to walk in.

“Demoiselle?” a pretty blond girl with blue eyes asked.

“She’s doing better…” Nino said with a nod.

“Merci, Dieu merci.” She said relief leaving her as a smile made her eyes glitter, her hands to her chest, she bowed before she went off to tell some of the other foreigners.

“Would like to eat?” a girl asked, she smiled at me, her aura changing into one of flirtation; I gulped and moved back a step.

“Yes, we would.” Mayu-chan said fixating the girl with a slight glare.

“Mayu are you jealous?” Nino asked a smirk on his face, I felt my face burn up, she gave a slight blush before she glared at Nino.

“Of course not! There is nothing to be jealous about.” She huffed, before she walked off to find a table to sit at. Nino looked at me.

“Why the hell are you blushing?” he asked before he laughed at me and went to join Mayu. I looked down.

Why the hell was I blushing?
♠ ♠ ♠
“Demoiselle?” = The girl?
“Merci, Dieu merci.” = Thank you, God, thank you