Status: Active.

All These Things I Hate

Maybe Things Would Be Better if I Just Disappeared...

As I laid in bed, I couldn't stop thinking about Zacky. No matter how hard I tried. He was just locked in my mind. Everything reminded me about him. Even commercials. Its just not right. I tried to figure out how to get him out of my mind. I was sick of crying. I was sick of thinking about him. And I was sick of seeing him walk around my house like nothing ever happened.

I think that's what bothered me the most. And I will admit it. Zacky broke my heart. I was no longer a girl. I was just an empty shell. I couldn't cry anymore. I didn't have the ability to anymore. And now I didn't have any emotions. Just an empty canvas. I couldn't take it anymore.

Slowly, I got out of bed. My hair was a mess and my clothes were as baggy as they could be without falling off. I walk downstairs only to find Matt and Zacky playing video games. They didn't even notice me walk by. Go figure... I walking into the bathroom and shut the door behind me quietly.

I really wished there was a lock on this door. I opened the medicine cabinet and looked through it until I found a razor. I just wanted the pain to go away. And with every slice I did feel better. But then it got out of control. My wrists wouldn't stop bleeding. I tried adding pressure but it only made it worse. Then my head started getting really dizzy. Everything was blurry.

"I think I need to sit down." Then there was a knock on the door. I didn't have the strength to say anything. My eyes felt so heavy. The last thing I remember was seeing someone running into the bathroom before everything went black.

*Matt's P.O.V.*

Once I opened that bathroom door, my worst nightmare came true. My little sister, The one I care about the most in this world, Was lying on the bathroom floor covered in her own blood. I couldn't stop the tears running down my face. I ran for the phone and dialed 911. They were on their way. I scooped her up and held her to my body.

I should have seen this coming and it killed me to know that it was all my fault. If I had just let her and Zacky be together then this would have never happened. But no, I had to be a dick about it. Because I didn't want him to hurt her. But in the end it was me that did it.

*Zacky's P.O.V.*

I was in complete shock when I saw the girl I love covered in blood and carried out of the Sander's household on a stretcher. Every ounce of my heart broke when I saw her lifeless body being carried by Matt. The woman I love is on the way to the hospital, she might not even make it and it was all my fault.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay Dudes.... I'm soooooo sorry that it took me this long to update. I hope to update more often but I can't make any promises. Times are crazy. I moved out of my parents house and moved in with my boyfriend so bare with me here.
XOXO
love of vengeance