Status: Active.

All These Things I Hate

Leaving

With tears running down my face, I got up from my bed and stormed to my dresser. I ripped the drawers out in anger then I pushed everything off my dresser. I heard the door open but continued my rampage. I went to my closet and ripped everything off the shelves and hangers. I turn my gaze to the door and saw everyone staring at me with shocked expressions on their faces.

See, I never freak out. I always keep it bottled up. But what Zacky said. It just got to me. I looked at them and noticed Zacky standing there with that stupid mocking smirk on his face. With out saying a word, I headed right to him. Once there I punched his stupid face and he fell to the ground. Then I started to kick his stomach repeatedly. It felt so good. I didn't want to stop any time soon. Buy unfortunately someone wrapped their arms around me and brought me away from the asshole.

"Breanna! What the hell is wrong with you!" Matt asked/ yelled at me as he set me on my bed.

"He is! He wont leave me alone. I've tried to be nice and all I get for it is teasing and abuse! I'm sick of it Matt! I'm sick of him!" I yelled back. Then the tears streamed down my face in a vicious manner. A load sob escaped my throat as I fell to the floor. I had to get away from here for a while. I had to get away from everyone. I'm just happy summer vacation has started.

"I'm going to go to Aunt Lorreen's house. I have to get away from here." I said after I calmed down a little.

"Why?" He asked crouching in front of me.

"I just need to be alone for a while." I said. I went down stairs and ignored everyone while I picked up the phone. I dialed the number and waited for her to answer.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Aunt Lorreen, can I come stay with you for the rest of the summer?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" She asked me.

"I just need to get away for a while.

"Okay honey. I'll send you a plane ticket." She replied. My aunt lives in New York and she's a nail stylist. That means she can get me discounts for my hair. Right now my hair is long and dirty blond. I don't like it at all.

"Thank you so much. I love you."

"I love you too honey. I'll see you soon okay?" We then said our good byes and hung up.

"You're leaving?" Cassie asked from behind me in a sad tone.

"Yeah, I just have to get away from things. I have to clear my head." I replied. i headed into my room and began to pack.

"You know you don't have to leave." Jimmy said from my bed as I put my CD's into my bag.

"Yes I do Jimmy. It's just become to hectic here. I have to have some alone time and that's impossible here." I said as I sat down next to him. I pulled him into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you." He said looking me in the eyes.

"I'm going to miss you too Jim Bob." I got back to packing.

~*Three Days Later*~

"Please don't go!" Johnny wined while he hugged me. It was just too cute. I was currently standing in the airport surrounded by my friends and Zacky. i don't even know why he was here anyway.

"Johnny, I have to. I can't stay here without committing murder." I said as I hugged him back.

"I'm with Johnny on this. You have to stay! What will I do with out my best friend?" Cassie asked.

"You'll be fine. It's only for two months. It's not like I'm joining the army." I laughed as I hugged her.

"I know, but I'm still going to miss you while your gone." She sighed.

"I'm going to miss you to." I said stepping away from her. Next was Brian. He had a sad smile on his lips as he held his arms out for me to hug him.

"I wish you didn't have to go." He said sadly.

"I know. I'm going to miss you." I said against his chest.

"I'm going to miss you too kid. Just have fun okay?" He asked. I nodded against his chest and stepped away from him. Next was Jimmy.

"You know I love you right?" I asked Jimmy. He nodded sadly and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm going to miss you like crazy." He said smiling down at me.

"I'll miss you too." I replied. Next was Zacky, I completely skipped him and went to Matt. He pulled me in a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Val really wanted to be here but she couldn't make it. She told me to tell you to bring a skirt with you." He smiled down at me. I laughed and shook my head.

"She doesn't give up does she?" I asked.

"No, not really. I'm gonna miss you Bre."

"I'm gonna miss you too Matt. Don't get Val pregnant." I smiled at him. Then it announced my flight boarding.

"Well, I better get going." I said looking up at him. He nodded and hugged me one last time. I grabbed my carry on bag and looked at everyone one last time. I sighed as I turned around and headed towards the door. This is going to be one long summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it! Sorry it was so short.
Thank you for the comments and for reading and subscribing! It means a lot to me!
Comments = Love!