Status: Active.

All These Things I Hate

I Wish This Feeling Would Go Away

I sighed nervously as I sat in the plane seat. Over the summer I talked to my aunt asking her if she can help me be more of a girl. She was more than thrilled to agree. I had also met a very cute guy by the name of Adam. We had been in a relationship for most of the summer. But we had to end things because of me going back to Huntington Beach. I wasn't a virgin anymore. I just hope there is no way that Matt will find out. I wouldn't put it behind him to fly to New York to kill him. I missed everyone so much while I had been away. I hadn't talked to them for about a week so far. Matt flipped when he found out about Adam. I was now seeing the problem with his over protectiveness.

I sighed again as I looked down at myself. I was wearing a black skirt and a tight tank top that showed off a little bit of my stomach. My hair was highlighted and was cut to my shoulders. I really like what the woman did to my hair. My aunt taught me how to do my make-up and it made my blue eyes pop. I guess there really was some good in make-up. There was five minutes left of the plane ride and the butterflies were attacking my stomach without mercy. I couldn't help but think what would happen after they see me. Would they be happy? Would they be shocked? What would Zacky do? Would he stop picking on me? These thoughts keep running through my mind as I stared off into space. I was pulled out of my trance like state as a stewardess shook my shoulder lightly.

"Miss, where here." She explained after I gave her a look that held no expression. I nodded and headed out of the plane. I took a deep breath before walking through the doors. I searched the crowd. I then saw the whole group. They were searching the crowd looking for me. Their eyes landed on me a couple of times but they never realized it was in fact me. I laughed slightly and started to walk towards them. Matt's eyes looked at me again and continued to search the crowd but his eyes landed on me again as he had a confused expression on his face. Soon I was in front of everyone and they had realized it was me.

"Finally!" Val yelled throwing her hands into the air. I hugged her tightly and let go after a minute. I walked up to my brother and wrapped around his torso. He soon followed my action.

"I missed you big brother." I said smiling up at him.

"I missed you too. You changed so much." He said smiling down at me.

"I know. Sucks doesn't it?" I smiled.

"Completely." He said with a huge grin on his face. I stepped away from him and looked at everyone else. I scanned their faces and my eyes stopped at Zacky. He had a strange expression on his face as he looked at me. I'd never seen that look on his face before and to tell you the truth, it worried me. Once he noticed me looking back, he quickly looked away. I think I was hallucinating, but I could have sworn I saw a light blush spread over his cheeks. I shook my head trying to push the thought away. I think my trip made me a little loopy. Once I saw Cassie, I squealed like a little girl and ran right to her. I hugged her as tight as I could. I missed her so much.

"I missed you like crazy." I said looking at her.

"I missed you too!" She smiled. We started hugging again and we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I turned my head slowly and saw Jimmy standing there with his arms held out and a huge grin as he waited for me to hug him. I did and sighed. I missed him ever so much.

"Don't run away again, got it munchkin?" He asked as he rested his head on top of mine.

"I promise I won't." I said as I patted his back. I stepped away from him and into the waitimg arms of Brian.

"I see you got hot miss." He said snaking his arms around my back.

"No matter what I'm wearing or what kind of make-up is on my face. I'll never be hot." I said shaking my head.

"Bullshit! Look at you! Look at your boobs! They're perfect!"

"Brian!" Matt said standing next to me.

"Hey, it's not my fault your sister decided to get hot!" He said with his hands held up in defense.

"I swear if you touch her, I'm gonna kill you!" He said pointing his finger in Brian's face.

"Dude! I've got a girlfriend!" He said back. I looked at him with confusion written all over my face.

"Who? Do I know her? Is she pretty? I wanna meet her!"I said jumping up and down. His eyes instantly went to my chest as I did this which resulted in Matt smacking him upside the head.

"Eyes up front perv!" Matt growled. I shook my head and went over to Johnny. I smiled at him and hugged the crap out of the little guy.

"I have a girlfriend now!" He said with a giant grin spreading across his face.

"You do? Oh my lord! I missed so much! I'm so happy for you! My Johnny is growing up!" I smiled.

"I could say the same for you! You look beautiful." He smiled. I blushed a little and smiled.

"What I don't get a hug?" I heard the familiar voice question. I turned my head slowly and looked at the jack ass and simply scoffed at him. He was standing their with a slight smirk and his gaze went up and down my body. Maybe I shouldn't have chosen this outfit for today. I thought to my self.

"Fuck off, Baker!" I said turning my gaze back to Johnny. My plan was working out perfectly. He saw that I was a girl. He saw I had curves. Now he will see that he can never touch me. I smirked at my thoughts and sighed in contentment.

~*Time Lapse*~

It had been a few hours since I got back. I was currently sittling on the couch watching Elf with everyone. I met Kaydence AKA Johnny's girlfriend and
Dani AKA Brian's girlfriend. They are really pretty. They were so nice when I met them. Dani was a lot like Brian. It was so weird. She had the I'm not gonna take shit from anyone, so don't even try it attitude. She had some very perverted opinions but that wasn't a bad thing considering who we were. Kaydence was very kind. A real sweetheart. She was kind of mixed between a tomboy and a girly girl. I think whatever her mood was, she would dress in that way. I laughed when she said a sarcastic comment about Zacky's intelligence. The look on his face was priceless.

I sighed in contentment as I watched the screen. Then a thought struck me.

"Dose anyone else think that Jimmy is like Buddy the Elf?" I questioned looking around the room. It was silent for a moment before Brian spoke up.

"Holy shit he does. That's just fucked up right their!" He laughed. Eventually everyone started to laugh.

"Hey I'm not an Elf!" He said with a pout on his face.

"Yeah, neither is Buddy." I replied while laughing.

"Yeah but I would never wear anything like that!" He replied pointing at the screen.

"I'm sorry to break it to ya Jimbo, but yeah you would. " Matt laughed.

"Whatever. I want a beer."

"I'll get it. I wanted something to drink anyway." I smiled standing up. I stretched and let out a light yawn. When I opened my eyes I saw Zacky staring at me out of the corner of my eye but just shrugged it off. I walked into the fridge and bent over a little to see what kind of drinks we had in store. I tensed up when I felt hands on my ass and gripping tightly. I stood up straight and turned my gaze behind me to see Zacky standing there with a look of amusement. I pushed him away and continued to search the fridge. Again I I felt hands on my ass but they didn't stop there. I felt his hands move down and under my skirt and started touching me in ways that made me shiver.

"What the hell are you doing Zacky?" I asked with venom in my voice.

"Nothing." He replied in an innocent tone.

"Knock it off. " I said pushing him away as I grabbed a beer and a can of Pepsi.

"I can't." He replied.

"Why the hell not?" I asked as I turned my gaze to him.

"Because you're so fucking hot." He replied as he began kissing my neck. I quickly pushed him away.

"No I'm not remember? I'm pathetic, remember? I'm too ugly to get anyone, remember?" I said with rage as I repeated what the last words he spoke to me back at him. He stood there speechless for a few moments and I just shook my head as I left the kitchen. I could have told Matt what he had just tried to pull with the promise that he'd get his ass kicked, but it wasn't worth it. I just felt like relaxing. I walked into the living room and handed it to Jimmy before I headed towards the stairs.

"We're are gonna go to the beach, do you want to go?" Matt asked.

"No, I'm going to bed. I'm so fucking tired." I replied I gave him a hug and he got off the couch with Brian and they headed out the door. Once in my room, I pulled out my P.J.'s and headed to the bath room down the hall. I closed the door and started to undress. I had my top and bra off when the door opened. I didn't hear it and continued to get undressed. Then I felt hands on my chest and kisses running up and down my neck. I gasped in surprise and turned around to face him.

"What the hell is your problem Baker?" I asked as I glared at him. I didn't care that I was standing fully naked in front of him. He bit his lip as his gaze cascaded down my body. "Can you get the fuck out?"

"No." He replied.

"What?" I asked astounded.

"I said no. I like the show." He said with a cocky smile.

"Fuck you." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"I plan to." He smiled as he pushed me against the wall. He was kissing me faster than I could blink. I hadn't registered that fact quit yet.

"Stop. What are we doing?" I asked running a hand through my hair. I was so confused.

"Each other." He replied smirking. He started kissing me again and my mind went blink. The kiss got more heated and he slid his tounge in my mouth. I moaned a little and was brought out of my daze. I pushed him away and shook my head.

"You hate me. Why the hell are you kissing me?" I asked as I looked at him for an answer.

"I don't have to like you to fuck you." He replied. That hit a soar spot. I did what I could only think. I smacked him. It didn't seem to bother him though as he slammed me against the wall. I groaned a little. He started biting and sucking on my neck as his hand grabbed my breast in a harsh manner. I let out an involuntary moan as this happened. His lips returned to mine and he nibbled on my bottom lip a little.

I gave in right there. I just wanted him so bad. But I couldn't figure out why. I took the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He looked at me surprised. I then I got on my knees as I started to work on his belt. Once that was done as well as his pants ad boxers I put his length into my mouth and started to bob my head back an forth. I head him moan a little and started to suck on him faster.

"Stop!" He said. I Iooked up at him as he roughly pulled my arm towards him. He picked me up and set me on the bathroom counter. Without warning he pushed himself into me. I let out a loud moan as he did this. It only encouraged him. He started to pump hard and fast in and out of me. I let out a large moan and bit my lip. He stared to kiss me roughly again and increased his speed. My body was shaking with pleasure and I began to see white. My stomach tightened and I lost all control as my walls closed around him. He then came inside me with a few thrusts. He stood bent over the counter a few seconds while he tried to catch his breath. He slowly pulled out of me and looked me in the eyes asking me the silent question.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill." I told him. He nodded and sat down on the floor. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

"Can I have one?" I asked. He nodded handing me a cigarette and lighter.

"We're not telling Matt." I said.

"Well duh! I can't believe I didn't think of that!" He sapped.

"I fucking hate you so much." I said flicking my ashes on him.

"Then why did you fuck me?"

"You don't have to like someone to fuck then." I replied mocking him. "It's never happening again." I stated.

"Yeah, we'll see about that." He replied smirking at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Spicy? I think so. =D Comments are loved people!!! Thank you for subscribing reading and commenting! It means so much to me.