Status: Active.

All These Things I Hate

Party

I opened my eyes only to shut them quickly. Stupid sun. It must hate me for making me blind! I thought to myself. I then remembered what had happened last night and groaned out in regret.

"I shouldn't have done that!"

"Done what?" I heard someone ask. I turned my head towards the door to see Matt standing there. Oh shit! What am I gonna say now?

"Open my eyes. The sun needs to die." I replied quickly. He laughed and shook his head.

"You think everything that aggravates you needs to die." He laughed.

"Well, it shouldn't aggravate me then." I replied folding my arms across my chest.

"Whatever, just get out of bed. You've been sleeping all day."

"Why, what time is it?" I asked with a confused expression on my face.

"It's three-thirty. Get up and get dressed. People are going to start showing up in an hour and a half."

"What for?"

"We're having a party. Didn't I tell you that yesterday?" He asked. I shook my head no and he shrugged. "Well, I guess you know now." He left my room and I got out of bed. I went to my window and opened it up. I sat in the ledge and lit up a cigarette. I sighed as I looked out into our yard. Nothing much changed around here.

After I was done I brushed my hair, applied my make up and changed my clothes so I was wearing skinny jeans, a black corset and purple converse. I wouldn't give up my converse ever. I then went down stairs to get a cookie. I went into the vacant kitchen and tried to reach the cookie jar which stood on top of the fridge. No matter how much I tried I couldn't grab it.

"Jimmy!" I called out. I heard large foot steps and Jimmy's face appeared in the door.

"What's wrong munchkin?" He asked with a worried expression.

"I can't reach the cookies! Don't call me munchkin!" He laughed and shook his head as he got the cookies down effortlessly.

"Hey, if I can reach the cookies then I have the right to call you what ever I want." He said with a winning grin.

"No you don't, you can only reach them because you're tall!"

"No, You're freakishly short!"

"Cassie!" I yelled.

"Yeah?"

"Tell your boyfriend to stop making fun of me!" I whined pointing at him.

"Jimmy, knock it off!" She laughed. "Is that all you need hun?"

"No, can I have a hug?" I asked with a small smile.

"You're still gonna give me one if I say no aren't you?"

"Damn strait! Now give me some loving!" I held my arms out and ran at her. We caught each other in a hug and I sighed. "thank you hun you're the best!" I smiled at her.

~*~*~

It has been a few hours and the house was packed with teens. I couldn't believe how many people where here. Matt was off somewhere with Val getting drunk as well as the rest of them. I walked into my room and saw a couple on my bed getting close to fucking each other. Oh fuck no!

"That's it! Get the fuck out of my room! I don't want any baby making on my bed!" I yelled at them . They looked at me with shocked faces and ran out my door. I went back downstairs and saw Zacky making out with the head cheerleader Tiffany Smith. I scuffed and shook my head.

"Breanna Sanders? Is that you?" I heard someone from behind me. I turned my head and it was Jake Thomas. He was the most popular guy in school. It's easy to see why though. He was probably the hottest guy in school. But I could still name a few guys that are way better looking. Zacky. I swear I didn't think that!

"That's me!" I smiled at him.

"Damn girl. You grew out nice over the summer." He said looking me up and down. I blushed and looked away. I then noticed Zacky was staring at me with a strange expression on his face. His eyes kept switching back and forth between me Jake and I. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Jake's deep blue eyes. "So how are you?" He asked with his charming smile.

"I'm good. I just can't wait to graduate!" I replied smiling at him.

"Yeah I know what you me. So do you maybe want to dance?" He asked me. I bit my lip and nodded which caused him to break out in all out grin. He grabbed my hand and led me into the living room and I stood there in front with my back to him. We started dancing and he started to kiss my neck. I bit my lip to suppress a moan. He then stopped moving. I looked at him then at the person he was looking at. Zacky! He is so fucking dead!

"Dude, you better scoot if you value you're life. Matt Sanders is headed this way." Zacky said to Jake over the loud music. In an instant Jake ran and got out of the house. I looked around and didn't see Matt anywhere.

"Matt's not coming! You're such a dick!" I screamed at him. I then went to sulk in my room. I opened my door and that same couple were in there sucking face! "What part of get out don't you understand! I screeched. Yet again they ran out of my room. I heard the door close behind me and I turned to see Zacky standing up against the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked. I walked over to him and smacked him across the cheek. It didn't seem to bother him so I hit him gain and again. Trying to get my aggression. Somewhere in that mess of hits I found myself kissing him. I think I might have blacked out or something. The kiss was heated and passionate. He took my corset off by the buttons and tossed it aside.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. Then I pulled his face towards mine again as fast as I could. He picked up my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waste. I pushed my waste into his and earned a groan. I had my hands in his hair and pulled it slightly. He set me down on my bed and removed my pants and lace boy shorts. Then he took off his own and settled in between my legs.

"Would you hurry the fuck up! Matt is still in the house and what should happen if he were to catch us?" He then slammed into me and I gasped out in pleasure. He kept going like that for about five minutes until I flipped us over and started riding him. He groaned and held my hips as he sat up.

His hands were guiding my hips up and down and he started sucking my neck. I looked down at him and our eyes meet. We just stared at each other and I couldn't look away. It was like I was under a spell. His grip tightened and he slammed me down. This caused me to arch my back and let out a loud moan.

"Oh my fucking god!" I gasped. He smirked and did it again. He kept doing it until I felt my stomach tighten and I started breathing heavier. I tried to hold on but it was getting tiring. I gave up and let out a loud moan and my walls tightened around him and I crumpled on top of him in a sweaty pile.

Why does he keep doing this to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
* * * *
4 Stars already!!!
You guys rock!!!!
I love you all!!! =D
Comments make me happy!!!
~xoxo~
love of vengeance