Status: Active.

All These Things I Hate

I wish I could get him out of my mind

I sat at the table with my head in my left hand while the other was occupied with a fork with a piece of blueberry pancake. I had a bored expression on my face as I stared off into space. I just kept on thinking about how he acted in my room earlier. It was so strange to imagine him as sweet as he was. That kiss still left a tingling on my lips.

I just couldn't get him out of my mind. I guess that's nearly impossible when he's sitting across from me. He kept giving me sneaky glances but every time he saw me looking at him he would quickly avert his gaze somewhere else. That confused me too. Why is he so afraid to look at me? I shook my head of my thoughts and too a small bite of pancake.

"What's wrong Bre? Not feeling good?" Matt asked me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I think I'm going to get some fresh air." I said standing up. He nodded and continued eating. I just wanted to get out of that room and be away from Zacky. I set my plate in the sink and walked out the door. I sat down on the porch swing and sighed. I wish I knew exactly what was going on inside his head.

Was he actually starting to care about me or was it all an act so he could get into my pants easier? It does make sense that he would try to butter me up. But there was something in his eyes that I couldn't place. I know it wasn't lust because that was a completely different look all together.

I growled in frustration as I thought about it. I wish I could just go back into my mindless day dream again. I wouldn't think about anything at all. I loved doing that. I felt at peace when it happens. I wouldn't have to worry about anything.

I wouldn't have to worry about how school is coming up in a few days. I wouldn't worry about weather or not I would get good grades. I wouldn't have to worry about stupid boys named Zacky. I was pulled away from my thoughts when someone sat down next to me. I looked over and saw Cassie sitting next to me.

"So I heard something interesting from Jimmy today." She said as she looked at me. I sighed out loud and shook my head. Of coarse Jimmy would tell her! I should have known!

"It was only twice. It's not like I'm making a habit out of it." I said in a calm voice. Shit! Did I saw twice? I'm screwed now.

"Twice! Jimmy only told me about the night of the party! He never said anything else!"

"That's because I didn't tell him that." I replied.

"So Jimmy thinks you two are together now." She replied.

"We aren't together! I told him this already!" I sighted in frustration as I put my head in my hands.

"I wouldn't blame you. He's been nothing but an ass to you. I bet you wouldn't have a problem staying away from him, huh?" She laughed.

"You actually have no idea how hard that is." I sighed.

~*~

It was a little past midnight and I was currently watching a movie in a tank top and silk pajama shorts. I was enjoying a nice bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Every now and then my mind would wander back to Zacky.

I couldn't get that boy out of my mind no matter how hard I tried! I sighed as I took another bite of ice cream. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw my door open and shut again. I heard the click of the lock and I knew instantly who it was. He sat down on the bed next to me.

"What are you watching?" He asked.

"Thirteen." I answered him without looking at him.

"I think I've seen you watch this before. What's it about again?" He asked looking at me.

"Well, it's like, Evie is the popular girl and Tracy wants to be her friend really bad so she does all this stuff to impress her."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Well, first she steals a shit load of money from some lady off the street. After that she was pretty much in. Then she starts drinking and doing drugs and even seducing a twenty-two year old dude." I replied looking at him.

"And Matt lets you watch this?"

"Yeah, it's not like I'm imitating what they do, although I've done quite a few things that are shown in this movie." I replied with a laugh.

"Really? Like what?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"That's for me to know, and for you to never find out." I said smirking at him. Then the part of the movie where Evie and Tracy make out came on.

"Did you ever do that?" He asked pointing at the TV. I set my bowl down and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"You would love that wouldn't you?" I whispered. He bit his lip and nodded his head.

Would you want it like this?" I placed a soft kiss on his lips. "Or like this?" I then pressed my chest against his and kissed him harshly. He grunted a little when I straddled him and pushed my hips down on his. I kept rubbing up and down on him and I could feel him grow beneath me. I sat up a little and pulled my shirt off.

Then I slipped my bra off. He instantly grabbed my right breast and started sucking and nibbling on it. I bit down on my lip to keep from making any noise but failed when a slight moan escaped my lips. I then reached down and slipped my hand down his pants and grabbed onto his throbbing erection. He gasped a little and pushed his hips up so my hand was sliding up and down his cock. He then gripped my bottoms and took them off leaving me completely naked.

"That's not very fair." I said in a soft tone. I bit my lip when he took his shirt off. He then slid his pants and boxers down just enough, revealing his length. He then grabbed my hips and pushed me down on him fast and hard. It took everything in me not to shout. He felt so good. I then started to move my hips up and down in a steady pace.

It was pure ecstasy. He then grabbed my hips and turned up over so that my back was on the bed. He then proceeded to pump in and out of me in a fast pace. I just wanted this feeling to last forever. He then started nibbling and biting my neck. This increased the pleasure by a huge amount. Another moan slipped from my lips.

"I love that sound." He breathed in my ear.

"Zacky, go faster." I breathed. He did as I was told and increased his pace immensely. Then my stomach tightened, my breathing became more labored, my whole body tingled with pleasure and all I could see what a bright white light. Then my walls tightened around his throbbing cock and I went over the edge.

My body shook with pleasure. I felt him pump in and out of me faster until he stopped his movements. His hair was clinging to his sweaty face and he took a couple deep breaths until he pulled out of me. He laid beside me and closed his eyes for a couple minutes. I grabbed my bowl of ice cream and sighed in frustration.

"You've gotta be kidding me."

"What?" He asked me.

"My ice cream melted!" I said pointing at the bowl. He just laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thirteen movie trailer
Thank you all for reading!!! Comments = <3