Status: about 4 chapters to go.... Enjoy!!!! Oh and we heart feedback. a lot.

You Rock Like Escape The Fate

Patches

I woke up to the sun shining into the room. As I sat up and rubbed my eyes I looked around the room again. It was nice, the walls were wood and there was a desk and computer chair in the corner. No computer though. We're too far out to get any decent internet service.

I groaned as I tossed off the warm blankets and went downstairs. I waved at Liesl as I passed the kitchen and walked into the living room to find something to wear. Not even looking, I grabbed a shirt, pants, and hoodie along with some make up.

"Hey Jess I'm going to take a shower," I called before I walked back upstairs.

"Okay," she called back.

I walked upstairs, tripping a little on the way up, and made it to the bathroom in one piece.

I grabbed a towel and then shut and locked the door, first checking to make sure that nobody else was in the room. I turned the knobs in the shower, four times on the hot side one on the cold and stepped back to let it warm up.

The room started to steam up within minutes and I got in. I saw that someone had put shampoo and conditioner in the shower already so I used it. Before I used the stuff though I smelled it. It smelled like cupcakes.

"Okay, now that is awesome," I mumbled to myself before putting it on my hair.

I quickly finished washing my hair before putting in the conditioner. Letting the conditioner sit, I shaved and then rinsed my hair off.

After I had gotten all of the conditioner out of my hair I turned the water off and grabbed my towel. It was warm and fluffy and blue. I dried myself off and picked up the outfit that I had chosen.

It didn't really match but I was never one to match when I wasn't going out in public. Shrugging to myself, I got dressed and looked around for a toothbrush. I found a whole bunch of new ones in the cabinet along with floss, toothpaste, and other stuff that I couldn't figure out the names of.

I brushed my teeth and put on some eyeliner and lipgloss before going downstairs again. Along with the not caring about matching thing, I was also never one to wear much makeup. Lipgloss, eyeliner, and power foundation was about the gist of it. Every once in a while I would put on blush but other than that I preferred not to make myself look like an overdone Barbie.

"Hello Liesl," I said as I plopped myself down in the chair next to her.

"I see you found the cupcake stuff," she laughed.

My eyes widened with excitement as I nodded and she laughed at me again.

"That stuff is awesome!" I exclaimed.

Everyone in the room laughed as they ate. I glanced over at the clock

"Whoa it's really late," I said when I saw that it was already 2 pm.

"Yeah, apparently you were really tired," Liesl said.

"Oh hey, do you remember if we brought Patches with us?" I asked.

"Yeah I think so. Go check in the smoking limo."

I nodded and walked to the front door. When I opened it, suddenly it was dark outside. There was a short figure that was shaped kind of like a dog but bigger.

All of a sudden the dog started changing shape.

"Hey guys," I called nervously.

They must have heard how scared I sounded because within seconds they were standing next to me. The thing started looking like a human covered with fur. A werewolf I guess.

Ronnie pushed me out of the way, closing and locking the door.

Suddenly something was pounding and scratching at the door. It seemed like it would break down at any moment.

"We need to hide!" he said urgently.

He grabbed my hand and tugged me upstairs. I looked back to see Craig pulling Liesl and Leila along too and the rest of the guys followed closely behind.

Liesl pulled away from Craig to lead us.

"My uncle has a panic room. If we go in there maybe the thing won't be able to get us," she said.

We hurriedly followed her to the panic room and got inside.

"So much for a fun vacation," Bryan muttered from the corner he was in.

"Could you just shut up for one minute?!" I asked exasperatedly. "There is some strange werewolf like creature out there and you're still complaining. Just be quiet!"

He shut up and glared at the wall. I could see everyone else crowded around the tv's the showed different parts of the house.

The monster had broken into the house and was looking around for something. It looked up at the camera for a second before reaching up and smashing it.

"Holy crap," Max muttered.

"This is not good," Liesl said.

Right after she said that there was pounding at the wall where we had gotten in through. We all stared at each other wide-eyed, wondering how it knew where we were.

Within a few minutes the thing had broken down the door and was coming towards us. It---

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I flew up from the bed.

I glanced around the room hurriedly wondering what had happened with the werewolf before I realized that it was only a nightmare.

I groaned as I flung myself back onto the bed. Sighing I sat back up and left the room.

Not wanting any part of my nightmare to come true, I decided to stay in my pajamas and take a shower later in the day.

When I walked into the kitchen and saw the clock I smiled when I saw that it was 12 pm and not 2.

"What was all of the screaming about?" Liesl asked from the table.

"Nightmare. A stupid werewolf was outside and tried to eat us but we ran into your uncle's panic room. He still got to us though. He tore down the wall and started coming to us and then I woke up," I explained.

All the while, Bryan just looked at me like I was crazy.

"I think it was because I didn't have Patches with me. Do you know where he is?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think he's out in the car. Why don't you go look?" Liesl suggested.

"Uhh yeah sure." I was kind of paranoid since this part happened in the dream.

When I looked out the window though there was nothing out there. I let out a sigh of relief once again and pulled the door open. Stepping outside I took a deep breath and sprinted toward's the smoking limo.

I yanked the door open and sure enough, Patches, my stuffed puppy that I've had since 1st grade, was sitting right on the seat. I picked him and and ran back into the house.

I was huffing and puffing when I walked in and everyone except Lee looked at me curiously. She just laughed and shook her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
the random outfit she picked out

lol i hope none of you thought that the nightmare was real :p

ha you saw me on stickam? was it on somebody's channel or did you just see me logged in? usually i just log in to see if anybody is live and if they aren't i just get back off xD

because you're crazy :p but that's okay cause you're awesome :D

you rock like the awesome cupcake scented shampoo! (it actually exists but it's expensive :\ $15 for the conditioner and $15 for the shampoo)

i be listenin to secondhand serenade right now :)