Status: about 4 chapters to go.... Enjoy!!!! Oh and we heart feedback. a lot.

You Rock Like Escape The Fate

Little One

I was still a bit traumatized after my encounter with Ronnie's thing. A little bit after the incident someone had started a fire in the kitchen and because Liesl used the fire extinguisher before trying baking soda, we had to clean up everything in the kitchen. We ad to rewash all of the dishes and clean the floors and counters and everything.

Luckily though, 99% of the food was unopened so we didn't have to throw very much away.

Ronnie walked into the living room where Liesl and I were in and I looked away blushing as he did the same.

Liesl just smirked in her seat as she continued talking to me.

"So what are we going to do today?" she asked.

"I don't know. Sleep?" I suggested with a shrug.

She rolled her eyes. "How about we play life? Daisy and Shannon brought it down with them."

"Sure."

"So it's you and me and then two other people who want to play. Or we could play in teams of two."

"Eh but if we did it in twos then somebody would be alone."

"Not if we had Craig and Leila play with someone else."

"Fair enough."

Liesl went to round everyone up while I searched for the game. Unfortunately though, it was in the coat closet. On top of the shelf, too high for me to reach. I huffed as I looked for someone tall enough to get it down and realized that Ronnie was still down here.

"Oh, Ronnie," I called innocently.

"Yeah?" he questioned as he approached me cautiously, not sure if I was going to hit him or something.

I laughed at him. "Can you get that box down for me? I can't reach it."

"There ya go, shorty," he said as he handed me the box.

"Hey! I'm not that short!"

"Whatever you say. Now let's go play."

"Hey, that rhymed," I said with a small giggle.

Ronnie looked at me strangely and I just shrugged. It's not my fault that I find it funny when people randomly rhyme.

I skipped into the living room with the box and spotted everyone in the room. There were four cars and seven of us. If we played in pairs (with one group of three) then we would only need three of the cars.

"So who's on whose team?" Liesl asked.

"Craig is on my team," Bryan announced.

"Okay so it's Craig, Bryan[/i[, and Leila on one team. Who else?"

"Uhh I'll take Hayley," Ronnie said.

"I guess that leaves me with you then Liesl," Max said.

"Okay so that's done. Now get with your partner everyone," Liesl demanded.

I crawled over to Ronnie, careful not to look down for any reason, and everyone else went to their partners as well.

I sat with my finger against my lip before I started talking. "You know..... Max's name sounds kind of like Mac and Ronnie's name kind of sounds like Roni..... So it's kind of like macaroni. Do you hear it? Max and Ronnie... Macaroni?"

They all looked at me like I was crazy and I just grinned at them. "You know it's true."

They all laughed and we started the game.

"What color person do you want to have?" Ronnie asked.

I thought for a moment. "Blue."

"Kay."

We got our blue person and our blue car and put them both onto the starting place.

*****

"Wow that took longer than I thought it would," I said at the end of the game as I laid back on the floor.

"Ha yeah," Ronnie agreed.

I sat back up suddenly. "Food."

I ran into the kitchen with everyone following and started raiding the cabinets for something good to eat.

"Is the little one looking for something to eat so she can grow big and strong?" Ronnie asked in a baby voice.

I looked at him with my mouth gaping open. "Jerk! I'm not that short!"

"Sure," he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and smirked as well as I thought of an idea.

Nonchalantly I walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out an egg. Holding the egg behind my back I turned to face Ronnie.

"So do you have anymore jokes about my height Mr. Giant?" I asked as I prepared to throw the egg.

"Yeah. It's a small world after all," he started singing.

"Hey I thought that was Max's theme song!" I exclaimed.

Ronnie shrugged. "It was but now it's yours too."

"Do you want to take it back?" I smirked.

"Nope."

"Well then I guess you deserve this."

As I said that I chucked the egg at his head. It landed right onto his head, cracking and covering his hair with egg whites and yoke. He looked like a fish with his mouth opening and closing. Everyone else was cracking up, leaning on each other so that none of them would fall over.

Suddenly an evil look spread over Ronnie's face and I quickly closed the fridge, getting ready to run.

"You know it's not nice to throw eggs at people, don't you Hayley?" he asked innocently as he stepped forward and examined his hand.

My eyes widened as I realized what he was going to do. I turned and sprinted out of the kitchen and upstairs to my room. He was right behind me but I managed to get into the room and lock the door.

"Ha ha in your face," I taunted through the door.

"You're safe for now but you have to come out eventually. And when you do I am going to tickle you so much...." he threatened.

"You deserved the egg in your hair!" I cried plaintively.

"Psh whatever."

He stopped talking and I thought that I heard him walk away but I wasn't about to open the door. For all I knew he was pulling some kind of trick to get me out or someone else was walking around.

Obviously I had fallen asleep because one second it was bright and sunny and the next it was dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Snake Eyes N Sissies
soochie

title is from the song little one by brandon saller. i had to fit it in there somehow because i'm listening to it now :)

just an fyi when you use a fire extinguisher it should be the last thing that you use because it has chemicals that go everywhere when you use it so you have to clean everything, even if it wasn't out and throw away all open food because it can poison you :p you're supposed to use baking soda or salt on it or covering the pan with a lid. do NOT use baking powder though.