Status: about 4 chapters to go.... Enjoy!!!! Oh and we heart feedback. a lot.

You Rock Like Escape The Fate

Frozen Peas

I was silent as I pulled Ronnie out of the room to talk to him. He led me to his room and I walked along, waiting to talk until there was some assured privacy.

When we got to the room I shoved him on the bed and glared at him with my hands on my hips. He grinned sheepishly at me but he wasn’t going to get away with this that easily. He and Max had scared little Leila half to death and as much as I normally didn’t like little kids, I did like Leila.

“So why were you and Max fighting again?” I asked.

He bit his lip, looking ashamed, and looked at the walls.

“He was making fun of my room,” he muttered.

I sighed. “That doesn’t mean that you have to punch him in the face. If you had told me I would have snuck some of that lunchables cheese into his dinner.”

Ronnie laughed and I shook my head at him.

“That doesn’t mean that I’m not mad at you Ronald,” I said causing him to wince. “You scared Leila. So as a punishment….. I got it! For your punishment, you aren’t allowed to kiss me.”

His eyes widened and his mouth hung to the ground before his expression changed into that of a dog. I just smirked.

“As cute as that face is, I’m not changing your punishment.”

He groaned as he fell back on the bed and pouted. I smirked again as I came up with an idea. I took a step back before running forward and on to Ronnie.

He groaned in pain. He reached toward his crotch and I realized what I had landed on.

“Oh my god, Ronnie! I’m sorry! Are you okay?” I asked as I hurriedly got off of him.

“No I’m not okay. You just crushed my manhood,” he said through gritted teeth as he rolled around on the bed.

“Wait here, I’ll be right back.”

I ran out of the room and down to the kitchen to get Ronnie some ice. Everyone was back in the kitchen so they all looked at me strangely as I rushed to the freezer.

I ignored them as I looked for an ice pack or a bag of frozen peas.

“Jessi, so we have any frozen peas or anything?” I asked.

“No, I don’t think so. Why?”

I blushed.

“I umm…. Well, I might have jumped on Ronnie to try to be funny and umm…. I might have damaged his testicular area,” I semi-admitted bashfully.

Just then Ronnie came limping in, using the wall to keep himself upright. He pointed at me with a somewhat evil look on his face.

I dropped the bag of peas that I had finally found and I ran behind Craig.

“Mommy, save me!” I squealed.

Craig nearly choked on the cookie he had been consuming.

“What?! I am not your mommy! I am a man, thank you very much!” he protested.

“Yeah, yeah Mr. Big Man. You can be a man later, but right now you’re going to act like a nice mommy and save me from Ronnie. Okay?”

He grumbled a response but kept me safely behind him nonetheless.

Ronnie, not wanting to get into any more fights, decided to just sit down. In the process though, he groaned in pain and I felt bad again.

“Sorry, Ronnie,” I called out from my safe spot.

“Right,” he muttered as he picked up the bag of peas that I had abandoned and set it on his crotch.

Once I thought that it was safe, I came out from behind Craig. By that time though, Ronnie was able to walk without the help of the wall so I wasn’t as safe as I thought. Ronnie started walking after me so I took off running. I was still able to move way faster than he was so I ran into my room, opening and closing the door quietly so that he wouldn’t know I was in there.

The roof outside of the window was flat so I decided to go out there for a while and just try to ignore the fact that I was up so high. I opened the door quietly and shut it again from the outside by pushing on the wooden part that jutted out from the glass pane. I crouched down and moved away from the window so that if anybody looked out of it for any reason, they (Ronnie) wouldn’t be able to find me.

I had been out there, just looking at everything, for a while when I finally heard the window open. I glanced over and saw Ronnie there but he looked a lot calmer and happier than he had earlier. I smiled at him and he climbed out of the house to join me on the roof.

“How did you find me?” I asked.

“I saw your feet from the living room window and when I came up here the window wasn’t shut all the way.”

“Oh.” I laughed. “Feeling any better?”

“Much. That bag of peas helped a lot.”

I snickered to myself remembering something that I had learned in science about temperature and how it affects a balloon.

“What’s so funny?”

“Oh I was just remembering something that I learned in school. Normally it wouldn’t be funny, but with the ice on your area thing, it’s kind of amusing right now.”

“What is it?”

“Well in science before we were learning about how temperature affects the size of things and we tested it out with a balloon. When the teacher guy put the balloon on the ice it shrank by like, an inch and when he put it in hot water it grew by an inch and a half. So…. Since you put ice on your package, it made me think of what could have happened to it.”

After I explained myself I started cracking up. Ronnie wasn’t so happy though. He just sat there pouting.

“Why do you make fun of me so much?” he asked.

“Oh, don’t worry. I make fun of whoever is around me when I’m in the mood to mess with people’s heads.”

“Well, I’ve never seen you make fun of anyone else before. It’s always me.”

I stood up slightly and started walking back to my room.

“Think of it this way, if I’m always around you when I feel like messing around with people that just means that I spend more time with you than I do with anybody else in this house.”

He grinned to himself at the thought as I climbed back into the room. I was about to close the window when I stuck my head back out of the window.

“You coming?” I asked.

He got up quickly and I got out of the way so that he could get inside. He closed the window when he came back in and we walked downstairs hand in hand.

Bryan rolled his eyes when he saw us while Leisl smirked.

“I’m guessing you guys made up,” she commented.

I nodded. “Is Daisy still around?”

“No. She had to leave a little while ago. Did you need anything?”

I nodded once more. “I want a puppy.”

“But you already have Patches.” She was confused.

I shook my head.

“I want a real puppy.”

She banged her head against the table.

“How many times do I have to tell you? A puppy is a big responsibility. You have to take them out for walks, feed them, give them water, bathe them, and take them out to go to the bathroom.”

I scoffed. “I’ve had a puppy before. They aren’t that bad.”

“You didn’t take care of them though, your parents did.” She was rolling her eyes.

I sent an annoyed look her way. She’s my best friend but there are some times when she doesn’t give me what I want and I just want to be evil and spray axe cologne all over the house just to make her mad. I would do it, only I gag whenever I smell it so I would only hurt myself in the process.

“Fine then. I’ll make Leila be my puppy,” I said stubbornly as I lifted Leila out of Bryan’s arms, much to his dismay. “Hello, Leila. Do you want to play a game with me?”

She nodded, her eyes wide. “What’s it called?”

“It’s called puppy. We’ll go into the other room and I’ll teach you how to play.”

I carried her into the living room on my hip. When we reached the living room I sat her down in the middle of the floor and sat down cross-legged in front of her.

“Okay this is how you play. You get to pretend to be a doggy and I’ll pretend to be your owner. Does that sound like fun?”

Leila looked bored but she nodded anyway.

“Okay now I’m going to teach you some tricks. Leila, up.”

She stood up.

“Good girl! Now lay down.”

She laid down and I clapped.

“Yay! Good girl! Now, roll over.”

Just as she had rolled over and I was about to praise her, Craig walked into the room looking somewhat pissed off.

“Hayley, mind telling me why you’re treating my daughter like a dog?”

“Because Jessie won’t let me get a puppy and I don’t remember what happened to Ronnie,” I explained with a shrug.

He still looked peeved. “So that gave you the brilliant idea to use Leila as your toy.”

I shrugged again. “Hey, it works.”

He ran his hand through his hair. “If I get Leisl to let you have a puppy will you leave Leila alone?”

“YES!” I exclaimed excitedly.

“Fine, okay. I’ll do something. Just don’t use Leila as your pet, please.”

“Deal.”

Craig took Leila back into the other room so I decided to watch a movie. I dug through the dvd collection before I found what could possibly be my favorite movie ever, Requiem for A Dream. Not only did this movie have Jared Leto in it, which in itself would make the movie awesome, but it had a good story line.

I grabbed the movie and ran upstairs into the room where I had earlier been watching the Lion King with Ronnie, Craig, and Leila and I set it up. Tripping over myself on the way, I jumped on to the big armchair that was situated between the two couches in the room and began watching the movie.

It was at the scene where Jared’s character Harry (although I love the movie I really don’t like his character’s name) was getting a bad infection on his arm.

Someone placed a hand on my shoulder and I jumped. It had been really quiet for the entire movie (it was close to the end) and nobody had disturbed me so I figured that I would be alone. I looked up and smiled when I saw Ronnie there. He smiled and lifted me up slightly so that he could sit underneath me. I curled up in his lap and switched off between watching the movie and playing with his hair.

Soon the movie was done so we got up.

“I’m hungry,” I announced.

Ronnie laughed and rolled his eyes. “What do you want to eat?”

“I don’t care as long as it isn’t vegetables, meat, or healthy.”

He looked at me strangely but I just shrugged and smirked.

“I hate those things. Fruit is okay though because most of it is at least semi sweet. Like mangos. They’re good. And grapes are good too.”

I continued to muse about what kinds of food that I liked as I held a finger against my lip. Ronnie just stood in the doorway waiting for me to make up my mind about what I wanted to eat for dinner.

“How about I just surprise you with something that I think that you’ll like?” he suggested.

“That works.”

I followed him downstairs where he helped me hop onto the counter. I sat there kicking my feet against the cabinets while he rummaged through the freezer and refrigerator for something that I would actually like. Finally he gave up there and went to one of the cabinets that I wasn’t kicking.

“Ah ha!” he exclaimed once he found what he was looking for.

He emerged with a box of macaroni and cheese and I clapped.

“Of course you want the cheapest, most unhealthy thing that we have in this place,” he said with a laugh.

“Psh no. That would be ramen noodles. Though I’d be perfectly fine with those as well, I prefer cheese.”

He put the water on to boil and came to stand next to me.

“So how long are you going to keep my punishment up for?” he asked.

Surprisingly enough, he hadn’t tried to kiss me or anything yet. He was actually obeying me. I guess he figured that pushing me to do something would either make the duration of the punishment longer or prevent what he wanted from ever happening again.

I shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe just for today, maybe for a couple of days; we’ll just have to see how it all goes.”

“That works for me. At least it isn’t for a year or something.”

I smiled to myself. He obviously thought that we would be together for a long time if he thought that I would keep his punishment up for a year. I giggled quietly causing Ronnie to look over curiously, though I gave no answer as to why I had laughed.

The water started boiling so he walked over to pour the box of macaroni noodles into the water. He stayed next to the pot this time though because he had to stir it and watch the time now. Seven minutes later it was done so he strained it before putting in the milk, butter, and neon colored cheese.

“That stuff is infinitely better than that nasty lunchables cheese,” I muttered to myself.

“But… This stuff is neon colored,” Ronnie commented, looking confused.

“Only until you stir it up. Then it just looks like a normal orange color.”

He stirred it all up and then put it on to a whole bunch of plates for everyone.

“Time for food!” he yelled.

I grabbed my plate and his and claimed seats for us before anybody else had a chance to take them all. Ronnie came and sat next to me shortly and he seemed to be thinking.

“Hayls, do you want to go on a walk tomorrow?” he randomly asked.

“Yeah, sure. We can watch the squirrels and stuff again.”

I saw Leisl walk into the room smirking knowingly as she listened to our conversation

I raised an eyebrow at her and mouthed ‘What do you know that I don’t?’

She mouthed back that she would tell me later and I just shrugged to myself.

Is it just me, or do I seem to shrug an awful lot?

Oh well, who really cares anyway? It’s just shrugging. I was thinking about a whole bunch of random crap when I looked down and saw the ring. Now, normally seeing the ring would make me all teary eyed and depressed but this time it was different. Sure, there was a nagging feeling that there was something missing but I could barely feel it anymore.

Maybe I’m finally moving on and it’s all thanks to one person.

Ronnie.

I can finally tell everyone, starting with Leisl of course. The next person to tell would be Ronnie. From there, who knows? Maybe I won’t tell anybody else. But those two for sure are going to know my story and it’s going to happen soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Snake Eyes N Sissies
Xxblood_red_skiesxX

her outfit.

psh you're wrong and you know why? because you're the best co-author ever :p you're chapter was so awesome that i read it two times and i still liked it :D

you rock like not having school because it's the weekend now :D yay!

oh, and in case anyone needs a good laugh (and this may be tmi to some people) but umm.... i have discovered that i went the entire day not knowing that my underwear was inside out x] major fail on my part lmao xD