Status: about 4 chapters to go.... Enjoy!!!! Oh and we heart feedback. a lot.

You Rock Like Escape The Fate

Ronnie's Surprise

Ronnie was carrying me downstairs on his back. I had been in the middle of a nap when he came up to my room in a panic talking about Liesl. I didn’t really understand what was going on and I was too tired to walk so he scooped me up out of my bed and put me on his back. While we were going down the stairs I started to slip off of his back to I let out a little shriek and held onto his neck as he laughed at me.

“Don’t worry, H, I won’t drop you.” He chuckled.

“Mmk,” I mumbled into his back.

He continued to carry me down the stairs and into the living room before setting me down on the couch. I looked at Jess sleepily and saw that she had tear streaks on her face but she looked relived nonetheless.

“What’s wrong, Jess?” I asked before yawning.

“Nothing much. Just a little freak out over a misunderstanding,” she replied.

“Yeah, a misunderstanding that you won’t let us know about!” Max yelled jokingly.

I laughed softly and leaned against Ronnie, beginning to fall asleep again.

“No! Don’t fall asleep, I want to spend time with you,” Ronnie said with a pout in his voice.

I shook my head with my eyes shut. “Maybe later. I’m tired.”

“What if I kiss you?”

“I’ll still go to sleep….”

“We’ll see about that.”

I was moved slightly as Ronnie bent down and started kissing me. My eyes opened for a second before I closed them again.

“Eww! Get a room!” Liesl shouted at us.

I smirked as I momentarily pulled away from Ronnie.

“Don’t be hatin’ ‘cause you ain’t datin’,” I said with a laugh before kissing Ronnie one more time and laying my head on his shoulder again.

“How about we take a walk?” Ronnie suggested.

I laughed at him. “What is up with you wanting to take walks all of the time? I think I’ve walked more with you in these past few weeks or however long it’s been then I have since high school gym class.”

He shrugged. “I don’t have anything else to do and I’d rather spend time walking with you then talking with anyone else.”

“Aww how sweet,” Max cooed mockingly from the other couch.

Ronnie just flipped him off and rolled his eyes. Suddenly his eyes widened and he started bouncing excitedly.

“What’s wrong with you Ronnie?” I asked amused.

“I just realized something new that I can do with you!”

“Oh really? What is it?”

“I can fix your hair and makeup!”

I stared at him somewhat freaked out by how excited he was to do my hair. “But Ronnie…. I thought that you liked girls?”

“I do. What would make you think… Oh…. Wait a second…” he said as he caught onto how he sounded.

I just laughed at him and shook my head. “Yeah you sounded kinda gay there Ronnie boy. But you can fix and my hair and makeup if you want to I guess…. Just one thing.”

“Okay. What is it?”

“You can’t straighten my hair.”

“Aww why not?”

“Because I hate my hair when it’s straight. You can curl it or whatever if you want to but you can’t straighten it.”

“Fine. I’m curling your hair then.”

“Alrighty. Let’s go.”

He stood up and helped me up when I lifted my arms for him. He ran up the stairs with me trailing behind him. Beating me into the bathroom he stuck his head out the door.

“Come on pokey little puppy!” he called.

I laughed and hurried to the bathroom so that he could take out his energy on my hair and face.

When I got into the bathroom Ronnie lifted me up onto the counter and set off to work.

****

Surprisingly enough, when I looked at my reflection in the mirror I saw that Ronnie didn’t actually do a bad job.

“Wow, Ronnie. I didn’t know that you knew your stuff,” I commented.

He grinned proudly before dragging me out of the bathroom and into my bedroom.

“Now for a dress!” he announced.

“Why a dress?”

“It’s a surprise. We’re going to do something tonight but I’m not going to tell you what.”

I shrugged. “Okay then.”

I let him pick out a dress for me and lay it down on the bed.

“You stay up here until I tell you to come down, okay?”

I nodded.

“Thanks for going along with this Hayley. I think you’ll love it. You can go ahead and change while I’m gone.”

“Okay. Now you go and hurry up with the surprise so that I don’t have to wait so long,” I said as I shoved him out of the room and closed the door.

I put on the outfit that he had picked out for me and sat on the bed waiting for him to return. It seemed like forever before he came back and pretty soon I was banging my head on the wall to entertain myself.

He came back while I was in the middle of yelling “ouch.”

“Hayley…. What are you doing?” he asked.

I shrugged, as per usual. “I got bored and there’s nothing else in here to keep me entertained.”

“So you figured you would entertain yourself by giving yourself brain damage?”

I nodded.

“Okay then…. Well anyway, everything is set up now so you can come down. You look pretty by the way.”

I blushed. “Thanks. You’re the one who did it though.”

“No I’m not. Your parents did it when they made you. Now let’s go so that you can see the surprise!”

If it was possible, I blushed even more. He led me out of the room down to the kitchen and it was so quiet that it kind of freaked me out. Where was everybody else?

“Hey, Ronnie?”

“Yeah, H?”

“Where is everybody?”

“I got them to stay out of the way for a while so that we could have some time alone.”

“Oh, okay then.”

We walked into the kitchen and it was dark except for a couple candles on the table. There was a giant plate of spaghetti in the middle and I laughed softly.

“What’s so funny?” Ronnie asked worriedly.

“Nothing. It’s just that the giant plate of spaghetti reminded me of Lady and the Tramp.”

“Oh.” He let out a sigh of relief as we sat down.

“Did you make this?”

He nodded.

I tried it. “Okay, where did you learn how to cook? First you make an amazing cake and now thing? You’re awesome.”

Even in the darkness I could see him blush. “I don’t know. I’ve just done it for forever. I guess I got good with time. You’re lucky you weren’t around when I first started cooking. It was horrible.”

I laughed. “I’m sure it wasn’t that bad.”

“Oh it was. I had food poisoning for two weeks.”

“Wow… I guess it was that bad then.”

“Ha yeah.”

“Well anyway, this is really sweet. How did you actually get them to stay away from here?”

“I told Liesl about my plan and she threatened them all.”

I laughed again. “Sounds just like her.”

We continued to eat and talk for another 20 minutes before we heard whispers and shushing. I rolled my eyes knowing what was going on and I noticed that Ronnie did too. We decided to mess with their heads a little bit and started making really perverted noises.

All of a sudden the lights flew on and everyone was standing there looking scared at first and then relieved once they realized that we weren’t really doing anything in the kitchen.

“Aww did we freak you out?” I asked mockingly.

They just glared and I laughed at them.

“That’s what you get for eavesdropping!” Ronnie exclaimed as he pointed an accusing finger in their direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Snake Eyes N Sissies
Xxblood_red_skiesxX
Complex

her outfit

hmm.... i have no idea what to say in this thing xD

you rock like monster, amp, nos, full throttle, and every other awesome energy drink :D