Status: about 4 chapters to go.... Enjoy!!!! Oh and we heart feedback. a lot.

You Rock Like Escape The Fate

A Little Bit of Planning

I was lying on the roof outside of my window just staring at the trees. Apparently Daisy had decided to help us by bringing Robert down and Ronnie was giving me the silent treatment. I sighed and sat up, my legs dangling off of the side of the house. Everyone else was inside, probably planning Leila’s birthday party, and I figured that I should probably go down soon and help.

I heard the window behind me open but I ignored it thinking that Liesl was just letting air in. Soon though, someone came to sit next to me. I looked over and tilted my head in confusion when I saw Ronnie sitting there.

“You could have told me you know,” he said as he stared over the trees.

I sighed and looked at my lap and wrung my hands.

“I just…. I didn’t know how you would react,” I said quietly.

He turned toward me with a defeated look on his face. He knew what I was talking about. I mean, he’s a nice guy but even nice guys would freak out about something that major. Just look at Craig. There was silence for a little while before he lifted my hand from my lap and entwined it with his.

“I forgive you,” Ronnie finally said.

I looked up at him somewhat shocked. “Really? You do?”

He just smiled and nodded at me causing me to pull him into a bone crushing hug.

He laughed and patted my back as he hugged me back.

“Now what do you say we go downstairs and help them plan Leila’s birthday party?” he suggested.

I smiled and nodded. He got up and pulled me to my feet before tugging me over to the window. We went back inside and walked downstairs to see everyone sitting at the kitchen table. It seems normal but it was actually quite creepy to see everyone huddled around the table.

What was even creepier was the fact that they all looked up at us at the same time. I took a step backwards when they all looked up and prepared to run just in case they had all turned into zombies or some other form of cannibal while Ronnie and I were on the roof.

“Nice of you to join us,” Craig said in a monotone.

Yeah, because that really tones down the creepiness. I glanced over at Ronnie to see if he noticed it and it seemed like he did because his eyes were wide open and he had a death grip on my hand. I discreetly turned to him.

“If you notice anything weird say pot pie and we’ll run,” I whispered as quietly as possible.

He nodded slowly and we slowly made our way over to the table. Jess looked almost as freaked out as we did and that’s what worried me the worst. None of us knew what was going on. Maybe they really did turn into creepy cannibals while we were busy.

“So while you guys were making up we decided what to do for Leila’s birthday,” Craig said, once again with his too perfect speech. “The theme is bananas.”

I giggled as a rush of perverted thoughts entered my mind. Craig looked at me as if I was dumb before realization hit him. He coughed awkwardly.

“Looks like we need a new theme,” he muttered.

Finally the creepiness was broken.

“Do you have any ideas Hayley?” Max asked.

I bit my lip and looked at the ceiling as I thought.

“What kind of stuff does she like?”

“Music, Barney, pink stuff, ice cream,” Craig listed along with several other things.

I nodded and thought of something. “Okay so how about white, purple, and black for the colors and then we can all take turns with the music. We’ll get a picture cake with Simba and Nala on it. The cake will be strawberry with mainly white icing. The edges will be lined with purple and the lettering will be purple. You tell Daisy what presents you want for her so that she can go buy them for you while she picks up the cake and decorations. Does that sound good?”

Everyone looked at me in amazement as I came up with basically the entire party in about 10 minutes.

“That’s perfect!” Craig announced.

I grinned and started looking around the kitchen for, what else, food.

“What’s for dinner?” I asked.

Liesl groaned and sunk low in her chair. “Already? It’s only 3!”

I just shrugged and smirked at her as Ronnie laughed next to me. She narrowed her eyes at Ronnie and pointed her finger at him.

“If you think it’s so funny then why don’t you make her something to eat?”

He quickly stopped laughing and started whistling a tune. I turned to him and pouted. He tried to avoid my stare for a while but eventually looked over at me and sighed.

“Fine,” he muttered.

He got out of his chair and started digging through the cabinets for something to make as I giggled in my seat. Bryan shook his head and chuckled slightly.

“You have him wrapped around your little finger,” he said.

I grinned cheekily and turned to see that Ronnie had started to make a box of cheesy scalloped potatoes, one of the very few vegetables that I can stand.

“Thank you Ronnie,” I cooed.

“Yeah, yeah,” he muttered to himself.

I just laughed as I hopped up from my chair. I walked over and kissed his cheek before turning and walking out of the kitchen. I squealed as arms wrapped around my waist and I was lifted from the ground. I was spun around a few times before whomever it was finally put me down. Before the person let me go though, they bent down and blew on my neck causing me to squeal and giggle because of course it was a ticklish spot. I turned around and saw Ronnie -no surprise there- smirking down at me. Pouting, I lightly slapped his chest and crossed my arms.

Ronnie started laughing along with everyone else in the room and I sighed in defeat.

“You guys suck,” I said as I began to stomp out of the room.

Ronnie quickly came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist again. He lowered his head to my shoulder and I leaned against him even though I tried to resist the urge to do so.

“Sorry, baby girl,” he cooed.

I smiled and bit my lip slightly as I giggled. It was hard to stay mad at him for anything when he was being this cute.

“Don’t worry about it, Ronnie Bear,” I cooed back.

Liesl awed at us and someone else fake gagged. I stuck my tongue out in their direction before pecking Ronnie on his cheek again and pulling out of his grip.

“I’m going to take a shower, okay? I’ll be down in a little while,” I told him as I backed up to the stairs with a smile.

He smiled back and nodded and I turned and rushed up the stairs with a laugh. I heard him laugh downstairs as I made my way to the bathroom.

"Oh and put that shirt back on when you're done! I like it!" Ronnie called after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
x.situations.x
Stallion_Duck-lmao you do realize that all of her formspring answers are sarcastic right???
Snake Eyes N Sissies

her outfit

okay so i guess i'm in the mood for cuteness xD *gasp* this is the first time that i didn't update right after mollaroninator or at least the next day o.o all of those contests kind of sucked everything out of me i guess xD

oh and the teaser for our new cowrite? HERE IT IS!!!

new cowrite