Status: about 4 chapters to go.... Enjoy!!!! Oh and we heart feedback. a lot.

You Rock Like Escape The Fate

The Cookie

I sat up in my bed once I heard crash downstairs. For the past hour I had been hearing people fighting but I tried to sleep through it. I sighed and let a groan slip past my lips before I climbed out of bed. My feet hit the cold floor and I was tempted to just go back to sleep but then I heard Liesl screaming at somebody. I sighed again and exited the bedroom.

I padded down the stairs to the kitchen as I rubbed my sleep filled eyes. I gasped and my eyes widened when I saw the mess in the kitchen. Liesl was yelling at Max and Ronnie so I assumed that they were the ones that did it.

“What the hell happened here?!” I yelled.

Ronnie looked at the ground before looking back at me sheepishly.

“Max made me mad,” he said quietly.

I let out a frustrated sigh. “What did he do to make you mad this time?”

Ronnie blushed and Max just rolled his eyes.

“Max took the last cookie,” Ronnie muttered.

My mouth gaped open and I stared at him humorlessly.

“So because Max took the last cookie you decided that it would be okay to trash the kitchen? Don’t you think we have enough to deal with without you acting like a 3 year old?” I fumed.

“Sorry,” he murmured.

“You better be. Now clean up this mess because I’m not going to and neither is Jess.”

Ronnie looked at me like a kicked puppy but I just brushed him off. I grabbed Liesl’s hand and led her up to our room, sitting her down on her bed.

“How are you holding up?” I asked.

She sighed. “I’m okay. This is all just hitting me really hard.”

I nodded in understanding.

“There’s 36 acres of land here. I don’t know what I’m going to do with it,” she said with yet another sigh.

“Think about it,” I told her as I got up and patted her knee. “You’ll make the right decision, you always do.”

She smiled at me and I waved as I left the room to go check on Ronnie. I walked down to the kitchen and leaned against the counter with my arms crossed. Ronnie looked up at me and smiled slightly. I rolled my eyes at him and hopped onto the counter. I kicked my feet against the cabinets as I watched him clean.

“Why are you still wearing your pajamas?” he asked.

I shrugged. “Well when I woke up to the people being loud and making a mess I was more concerned with what was going on than what I was wearing. Plus I’m not going anywhere so I don’t feel like changing.”

“That’s a lot different than what you normally wear,” he commented with a raised eyebrow.

I laughed and raised an eyebrow at him.

“I keep forgetting to wash my clothes so I’m out of shorts.”

“Oh,” he said, elongating that word.

I nodded my head and examined my nails for a while.

“Why did you get so mad at Max just because of a cookie?” I finally asked.

Ronnie sighed and leaned on the broom that he had been using.

“He just makes me so mad. The cookie was just a small thing but that’s all I needed to set me off. Ever since I got kicked out of the band 2 years ago it seems like he gets everything. He’s got the girls all over him, the band, and now he has my cookie.”

I giggled slightly at his mentioning of the cookie put my serious mask back on. A second later I heard a car in the driveway and my eyes widened. Daisy wasn’t supposed to be here today so I was worried about who it might have been.

I jumped off of the counter and ran into the living room to peek out of the curtain. After seeing who it was, I let out a sigh of relief.

“It’s just Shannon,” I said more to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
x.situations.x
Snake Eyes N Sissies
Stallion_Duck
Escape.My.Fate

pajamas
sorry for the wait :)