Status: about 4 chapters to go.... Enjoy!!!! Oh and we heart feedback. a lot.

You Rock Like Escape The Fate

Apparently I'm Lost

Suddenly a voice broke my sleeping spell.

I grumbled and turned over in my bed.

Last night Liesl and I stayed up really late dancing around and such to celebrate the concert tickets. I still couldn't believe that she had actually bought them. Is my best friend awesome or what?

We just learn about the band and we're already going to one of their concerts. This is all so sudden. It's a good sudden though. It means that I get to see that sexy bassist soon.

"Mmm," I muttered. "Sexy bassist."

All of a sudden I heard someone bust out laughing and I shot up from my bed and shrieked. Oh, that's right. I did just hear a voice a second ago.

"Liesl Jessi James! You scared the crap out of me! If I wasn't still happy about those tickets you would soooo be dead right now," I pouted.

She just smirked and pulled me out of bed.

As soon as she pulled me off of the bed and the blankets fell off of me she shrieked, let go of me, and covered her eyes.

"What the..... Hayley? Where are your pants?" she asked with her eyes covered.

I looked down my lower half just as confused as her and sure enough, my pajama bottoms were missing.

I tilted my head to the side and muttered, "That's strange. I know I was wearing them when I fell asleep last night."

I glanced over to the side and saw them draped over my spare pillow. I laughed and crawled to them, pulling them on.

"Okay Jess, it's safe," I told her once my pants were safely on. "I guess I got hot last night or something and stripped in my sleep."

She stuck her tongue out at me and slowly backed out of the room as I smirked at her.

"Just be glad I never go commando!" I called after her as she shut the door.

I laughed to myself before getting dressed for work.

When I walked out of the room Liesl giggled a little bit before talking to me. "You look like you just ate Barney."

"Barney? Psh no I have way better taste than Barney," I winked at her.

She wrinkled her nose, obviously getting what I was meaning. (She ate[/i[] barney. get it ;))

"You are so gross sometimes," she laughed.

I laughed with her. "Hey I'm going to be a little late. I think I'm going to go swimming for a while after work. Maybe play on the treadmills for a while. Mess with people trying to work out. Ya know, the usual. Wreak havoc where ever I can."

"Right okay. Well we gotta go. You slept late so now we have just enough time to get to work without being late if we rush."

"k"

We hurried out to her car and she sped off to our work places. I could never really understand how she could work with kids all day. I mean, sure they're cute but they're evil. They bite you and pull your hair. It is a really good thing that she's doing though, helping the unfortunate you know? So to each their own I guess.

Actually on that thought, I don't understand how I can stand working at the mall so much. Older people can be just as evil as little kids with their pushing and shoving and screaming in your face. *In mind shrug*

***

John ran his hand down his face sighing. "Hayley what are you wearing?"

"Clothes," I shrugged.

"Well go change! You're going to scare away the customers!" he exclaimed.

"Why?" I asked in a monotone voice. "Because I'm not wearing all black with a demonic sign on my forehead? Whatever. Not everybody who likes rock music is obsessed with wearing nothing but black."

He muttered something to himself that I didn't quite catch. Something about "stubborn little girl."

I just shrugged him off and walked off to help my first customer of the day.

****

"So that was a boring day," I muttered to myself as I left the building for the day.

I got to thinking on my way to the YMCA and forgot to watch where I was going.

So back to my thoughts from this morning. Max Green... The sexy bassist... His hair dark and wavy, sometimes straight. Snakebites... Awesome screams...

I was still in the middle of my daydream when I collided right into a wall and fell on my butt. I look up and correct myself. I walked into somebody's chest not a wall.

I bit my lip and blushed. "Sorry," I muttered to the guy I just bumped into.

"No problem," the guy said as he held out his hand to help me up.

I used his hand as leverage to get back into a standing position. Suddenly I looked around and noticed that I had never been in this part of town before.

"Errr where am I?" I asked.

The guy raised an eyebrow. "You're downtown. How is it that you don't even know where you are? Are you a tourist or something?"

I shook my head no. "I was just thinking and apparently I got lost."

"Well, hey. I'm heading over to the bus stop right now. You can follow me there if you want," he offered.

"Sure. Does it go to the Y?"

"Yeah, passes right by it."

"Alright then I'm coming."

"Well let's go then."

He started to walk away and he got a little bit ahead before it clicked that I was actually supposed to follow him. Yes I know he did just say that I can follow him and let's go as in you and me are going but I can be a ditz like that sometimes.

I hurried up to his side as we walked to the bus.

***

The ride was short and just like the guy had said, the us passed right by the Y.

I stood up to leave and he called me back for a second.

"Here. If you ever want to talk again here's my number and my myspace. Oh and my name's Jason," he said as he wrote everything down on the palm of my hand.

"Okay, well I guess I'll see you around Jason. My name is Hayley by the way. I'll try to text you sometime but in case I forget, I work at Boulevard Mall in Spencers. Bye." I waved to him as I jogged off of the bus and into the YMCA.

It had started to rain and I didn't want to get my clothes drenched. I signed in as soon as I got through the door and went up to mess with people and play with the treadmill first.

I stepped onto the running machine and set it up with my height, weight, and age before selecting a speed. I stayed at a slow pace the entire time and got off after about 10 minutes.

"Whoa," I muttered when I stepped off.

It felt like I was still on that thing. The floor felt like it was rolling under me but I managed to stay upright and pull a few pranks on people. I stayed away from the people lifting weights, not wanting them to drop anything on top of themselves and get hurt and just bugged the people who were on the track.

I had brought a water bottle with some yellow food coloring in it and poured some on the floor. I even added a little bit of vinegar and a few other things in it to make it smell bad. After it was done I hid behind a random plant and watched a young guy slip in it. His expression changing from fright to confusion to disgust in a matter of 10 seconds.

He quickly got up and started sprinting to the locker room looking sick and I just cracked up before heading to the women's locker room.

I laughed the whole way there and everyone was staring at me but I ignored them.

I quickly changed into my bathing suit and went to the lap pool. Testing the temperature with my foot, I deemed it okay to jump in and I did. I jumped head first and swam as fast as i could for as long as I could. I counted my laps up until the 20th when I stopped and checked my time. 7 minutes 21 seconds. So that's about 22.05 seconds per lap.

I pulled myself out of the pool and slowly walked over to the hot tub. I sank into the hot water and let it rush over me. After a little while I finally got out and changed before I called a taxi to take me home.

When I walked through the front door Liesl looked up from whatever she was doing on the computer and smiled at me.

"When you said you were going to be late I didn't know that you meant this late," she laughed to herself.

"Ha yeah... About that. It's 'cause I kinda got lost on my way over to there," I said as I scratched the back of my neck.

"What?! Why didn't you call me?" she exclaimed.

"Oh, because I didn't realize it until I bumped into some guy and he helped me out."

She shook her head. "You are so lucky you didn't run into a creep. Where were you anyway?"

"I dunno. Somewhere downtown."

"Hayley, you know, sometimes I think I still have to babysit you," she said with a smirk.

I winced. When we were younger my mom would always have her babysit me. Yeah weird I know, she's the same age how does that work? Well trust me it did. My normal techniques to get rid of babysitters wouldn't work on her because she already knew about them all. Evil I tell you. But she's still my best friend because she's just that awesome.

"Well I'm going to go to bed now. I'm kind of tired after today. Night."

I walked back into my room and changed into my duck pajamas. I climbed into my bed but got back out a second later to walk out to the computer.

I typed in the url of Jason's myspace and started looking through his bulletins.

"Hmm stuff about a stupid ex girlfriend, quitting smoking, seems pretty normal so far. Whoa whoa whoa 'I'm going to kill Escape the Fate?!'" I practically screamed the last sentence.

I quickly clicked on the link and scanned through it.

My mouth was gaping open as I read the bulletin.

"Liesl!" I called out to her in my shock.

She rushed out to see what I was screaming about and I showed her the bulletin. She scanned his words quickly before looking at me with wide eyes.

"Who is this guy?" she asked.

"The guy that helped me earlier," I answered, my eyes just as wide as hers.

"Of course.... He seems nice and turns out to be on the way to becoming an assassin or something," she muttered to herself.

"We have to do something," I said panicking a little bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm i'm bored so i'm updating :)
you rock like donuts! (which i've had 8 of within the past couple days)
you know what i would never compare any of you guys to though? gym class and working out because those things suck but our awesome subscribers and commenters are awesome like donuts :)
you know what that means? comment or we will eat your brains! bwahahahahahaaaaa! just kidding :p though comments do make the world go round and somewhat help you guys to get new chapters ;)
and also i don't think i've ever used the word 'sexy' like, ever before now xD
sorry if the perverted jokes offend you :p i find them hilarious.