Status: about 4 chapters to go.... Enjoy!!!! Oh and we heart feedback. a lot.

You Rock Like Escape The Fate

Cupcakes and Muffins with a Dash of Sedation

I let out a small shriek as I saw the boys approaching us.

"Lee! They're coming we have to hide!" I whispered loudly.

She shot a look at me and said, "That's not the plan. Remember? That's why you have those cupcakes. You're going to lure them in. While you do that I'm going to steal the car from their driver."

I whined a little bit and squirmed in my place as Liesl quickly went to the guys' parked car where their driver awaited them.

"Ummm h-hey," I stuttered when they were within hearing range. "You guys are Escape the Fate right?"

"Yeah that's us," Max Green answered.

Don't squeal, don't squeal, I chanted in my head.

"I uh, I brought these for you guys," I said as I handed the cupcakes to them. "Oh there are a few muffins in there too just in case."

Max gave a forced smile as he took the plate of cupcakes and looked around anxiously. I guess I would be weirded out too if some random girl came up to me at 1 am to give me cupcakes. No matter how famous I was.

"I'm...." I started, trying to think of a fake name for myself. "I'm Emma."

There you go. One of the most common names. Harder to track in case anyone is around to hear, I thought to myself.

"Well you most likely know who all of us are but just in case I'm Max, that's Craig, and that's Bryan. Oh and the little girl is Leila, Craig's daughter," Max said indicating who everyone was.

"Oh she's so cute! Wait, what about Robert?" I asked.

"He's at home already," Craig answered.

"Oh... So where are you guys headed?"

They all looked at each other wondering if they should tell me. I guess they decided against it.

"Eh nowhere special. Maybe go to the bar or something," Bryan said.

"Oh. Well you guys should try those things so I know if they're okay or not. If they're not good I'll just return them or something. Oh and can I hold Leila for a second?"

The boys looked skeptical but none the less, they each took one and slowly started to eat as Craig handed Leila over to me.

"Okay, these are awesome," Max said with his mouth full.

I just smiled. The plan was working. All I had to do was get them to eat at least one of the cupcakes and muffins and get them to the car. I had to get them to the car quickly though because whatever was laced with these things was supposed to kick in pretty fast.

I whipped out my phone and texted Liesl.

Hey do you have the car yet?

Yeah. Have they had any of the cupcakes yet?

Yep. All of them. Robert isn't with them though.

Well crap. Oh well, we can't worry about him now. Maybe if they're separated Jason will be too busy looking for the other guys to mess with him.

Right. Okay then I might need your help in case they pass out before you get here.

I'll be right there

I put away my phone and looked to see what the band was doing.

"Ugh I don't feel so good," Craig said.

"Same here. My head is killing me and I feel like I'm about to pass out," Max agreed.

Bryan just nodded as he held his head.

"You did this to us didn't you?" Craig asked accusingly.

"What me?" I feigned innocence. "Why would I do this to you?"

"I don't know. Because you're crazy! Now take us to the hospital or something."

Just then Liesl pulled up.

"Alright. Get in the car and we'll take you to the hospital," I said.

"I don't believe you! For all we know you could be taking us to a lake to drown us," Max said dramatically.

Liesl rolled her eyes as she got out of the car. "Okay drama queen. Do you really have any other choice? I mean look around, surprisingly there aren't any people around. Just get in the car."

"But I don't wanna!" Max cried.

I looked over to where Bryan was and saw that he had passed out.

"Ha yeah, so could you guys both just get in the car so that we don't have to drag you into it like we will with him?" I asked as I nodded my head towards Bryan.

"Fine," Max said pouting.

When he went to walk though he tripped and fell on top of me, knocking the wind out of me.

"Holy! Get off of me fatty!" I exclaimed.

"I am not fat!" he cried, shocked.

"Okay well maybe not exactly fat but you're fatter than me so get OFF! I don't care how much of a sexy bassist you are!" I yelled.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

Max and Craig were both looking extremely tired so we hurried and shoved them into the back of the car before we dragged Bryan over as well.

Within seconds they were all passed out in the back seat.

"Good thing this is a limo otherwise we wouldn't be able to fit Ronnie back their too. Especially with Leila coming along," Liesl said breathlessly.

"Yeah. Ugh I hope he's easier to get than these guys were," I said, just as breathless as she was.

She got in the front to drive while I sat in back with Leila and we were on our way to the location that we knew Ronnie was at. Chuck E Cheese. Yeah a little strange, but apparently he feels like being a little kid again. That's what his twitter said anyway.

About 20 minutes later we arrived at the building and I grabbed Leila knowing that since I wasn't famous like Mr. Radke they wouldn't let me in without a kid.

I scanned the room for a head of shiny black hair. I spotted him in a back corner and quickly approached his table with Leila on my hip.

"Hi," I said when I reached his table.

"Hey. What are your names?" he asked.

"I'm Emma and this is Leila. You're Ronnie Radke right? You aren't just some look alike are you?" I asked laughing slightly.

He laughed with me. "No. It's really me."

"Oh good. I was wondering, could you take a picture with us out front?"

"Sure. But why out front?"

"Well I brought you some cupcakes but the guys up front wouldn't let me bring them in so I figured we could hit two birds with one stone and take and picture while we get your cupcakes."

"Alright then," he said as he stood up from his seat and followed us out.

"Okay. The car is right this way."

"So is she yours?" he asked when we got outside.

"No. I'm just watching her for a little bit until her dad is able to again," I answered. "Here can you hold her for a second while I get the cupcakes?"

"Sure." He took Leila out of my arms carefully and gingerly held her.

"Don't worry," I laughed. "You won't break her."

He smiled weakly and I jogged over to get the remaining cupcakes from Liesl.

"Okay, I got him. He's holding Leila right now and I'm going to bring him the cupcakes," I whispered to her.

"Good job," she whispered back as I slammed the door shut again and went back to Ronnie.

"Here ya go," I said switching the cupcakes for Leila.

"Thanks," he said grinning at me.

He took a bite out of one of the cupcakes and smiled at me.

I smiled back and bit my lip, knowing that he would soon be tired and suspect something.

It hit him right away.

"Ohhh I feel kind of dizzy," he muttered to himself.

"Are you okay? Do you want to sit in my car for a second?" I asked trying to sound as concerned as I could.

He nodded quickly and followed me over to the limo.

I opened the back door for him and when he saw the other guys passed out confusion was etched all over his face.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"I... Don't worry. It's nothing. Just please get in before you pass out," I told him.

"Are you crazy? I'm not getting in the car with you or them you psycho!" he said as he tried to get away.

I rolled me eyes as he stumbled and had to lean against to car to stay up.

"Just get in the car."

"No," he said stubbornly.

He reminded me a lot of a little kid when he said that. To top it off he even stomped his foot on the ground

A second later he fell down and started snoring.

"Well that's just great," I groaned as I set Leila down on her car seat. "Lee can you help me get him into the car?"

"Yeah."

We lifted him up into the car and we were finally on our way out of town. Up to where nobody would expect you to bring the rockstars that you kidnapped. Michigan.

During the ride there I taped up the guys hands and feet just in case they somehow woke up while we were still driving there.

Suddenly the car jerked to a stop and I shrieked.

"Don't worry, Hayley. There was just a squirrel in the road, we're not crashing off of a bridge," Liesl called back to me.

I let out a relieved sigh. She knew me well. Every time I'm in a car that comes to a sudden stop or it seems like something is about to happen I get all panicky. That's why i don't drive and I rarely even get into cars or buses or really any form of transportation. Actually, I get paranoid just by walking.

Leila had been watching me the entire time since her dad and his friends had passed out. I could tell that she didn't know if I was a good or bad guy.

"Don't worry Leila. Me and my friend aren't going to hurt your daddy or his friends. We're trying to save them from a mean man who wants to hurt them all," I told her.

Surprisingly she nodded her head in understanding.

Wow, I thought, she's pretty smart for a three year old.
♠ ♠ ♠
blue=hayley
green=liesl

thanks to xoxo_Rayne_oxox for the comment :)

you guys rock like concerts :D