Status: about 4 chapters to go.... Enjoy!!!! Oh and we heart feedback. a lot.

You Rock Like Escape The Fate

Haha Suckers!

I slightly smiled over at Liesl when I saw her blush and then I glanced over at Bryan who had yet to agree to be nice.

He just glared.

Suddenly I was extremely irritated and I glared back. I mean really, we're saving these guys from possibly being killed and they don't even appreciate it. Granted they don't know the true reasoning but they think that they're on a vacation so it should be just as good.

I stormed over to him and he looked up at me somewhat nervously.

"Monte Bryan Money, I understand that you're confused and that you don't want to be here but you need to at least show a little bit of respect. Liesl over there offered up this cabin for you guys to stay at for a month long vacation and all you can do is glare at her? No I don't think so. Apologize to her. Now," I told him.

He looked at me frightfully and did what I told him to do.

"Sorry Liesl. Sure we can be friends," he muttered with his head down.

The rest of the guys sat there gaping at me and I just shrugged. She's my best friend. I'm not going to let anybody treat her that way even if they do happen to be in a band that I like.

"Thank you. Now there are four rooms so that means that everybody except for one person will have to share a room since there are seven of us. I guess to prevent problems Ronnie will have his own room. Craig, you'll share with Leila obviously. Max you go with Bryan and then Hayley and I will share a room," Liesl decided.

"Aww why does he get his own room?" Max whined.

Liesl shot a look at him. "Do you want to be the one sharing a room with him?"

"Well no..."

"Then shut up and listen to me."

Everyone nodded but then Bryan looked at me suspiciously.

"I thought that your name was Emma," he said questioningly.

"Umm oh yeah. That's just a nickname people have for me," I said nervously.

"Really then? How did you get the nickname then?" he asked.

"My middle name is Emma," I told him, glad that I could finally say something that wasn't a lie.

"So you're Hayley Emma what?" Max asked.

Messner. I almost said it out loud but I caught myself before I did.

I glanced over his way. "Wouldn't you like to know."

Yeah like I'm going to give my full name out to the guys that I'm helping to kidnap.

Just then I remembered something. *Face-palm moment*

"Hayley why did you just hit yourself in the face?" Lee asked.

"I just realized that none of us have anything here. We didn't bring anything and neither did any of the guys," I told her.

As soon as I told her she realized it too and groaned.

"Crap. Well I guess it's a good thing we have Shannon and Daisy. We can just ask them if they can pick up some outfits for everyone and we'll just pay them back later," she said.

"Okay then. Well then everybody," I started off as I turned to look at the guys, "it's time to pick your rooms. First come first serve."

With that we all started running. Luckily for me and Liesl, she knew her way around the place and quickly led the way to the biggest room.

Right before we opened the door we saw the boys running our way so we rushed into the room and locked the door.

"Haha suckers!" I called out.

A chorus of groans and cursing erupted from the other side of the door but nonetheless, they all went off in search of different rooms.

I looked over at my best friend and saw that she had opened the window and was climbing out.

"Umm.... Lee what are you doing?" I asked her slowly.

"I have to go hide the car... Err well limo.. Well, whatever you want to call it, I have to hide it so that the boys don't get any ideas and try to drive off," she answered.

"Oh. Well that makes sense."

"You go distract them while I do this."

With that she jumped down. I was a bit worried about her since we were on the second floor but I figured it wasn't the first time so she would know what she was doing.

I reached up at high as I could to try to get the key to the door that was on top of the frame but my short body wouldn't allow me to do so.

"You stupid short legs," I said slightly tapping them.

I looked around the room for something that I could stand on and found a computer chair over in the corner. I dragged it over to the door and stood on it and finally got the key.

It's not that I had to have the key to unlock the door, it had a normal lock. It's just that I didn't want anybody to steal the room so I wanted to lock it from the outside when I left.

I jumped down off of the chair and shoved it out of my way. The chair spun around and slammed into the wall.

"Whoops," I said giggling at what had happened.

If you couldn't already tell, I'm easily amused. When I get bored though you might want to watch out and hide anything shiny, sparkly, squishy, and any ties or hoods on your sweatshirts and hoodies. Why? Because your hoods could end up covering your face, the ties all tied up, and with the other stuff I just prefer not to look stupid while I'm staring at something in amazement.

I snapped myself out of my little reverie and left the room, not forgetting to lock the door behind me.

I started to run down the stairs and almost reached the bottom without any incidents. When I only had four steps left though, I decided that I didn't feel like walking down all of them anymore so i jumped down. Not a good idea.

Let me give you a little recap of the last 10 seconds. So I was running down the stairs and decided to jump the rest of the way down.Well when I jumped, not only did my clumsiness kick in, but I also go caught on the stair. All of a sudden my jump turned into a face plant right in front of the four guys that were sitting in the living room.

I slowly lifted my head up from the ground to see the extremely amused looks on the guys' faces. It was easy to see that they were all holding in laughter. I rolled my eyes and started to lift myself off of the floor using the railing.

Suddenly all four guys were cracking up. Max was laughing so hard that he was crying and they were all rolling around on the floor.

"Very funny," I muttered with my arm across my stomach.

Apparently when I landed I landed on a shoe and the stupid shoe collided against my stomach.

I started walking to the kitchen to see if there was anything edible in the fridge and discovered that there was a giant spot on my leg that was already starting to bruise.

"Well that's just awesome," I said sarcastically to myself as I limped my way into the kitchen.

I yanked the freezer door open and I let out a short squeal. It had a whole bunch of ice cream in it. Granted half of it was expired but it was still ice cream.

I searched the cartons for something that was still safe to eat and found my favorite kind. You know the kind that's kind of a bar but it has this weird strawberry cookie stuff on the outside? Pulling out one for me, Leila, and Liesl when she comes back I put the rest of the box back to where I had gotten it from just hiding it a little bit in hope that there would still be some when I came back.

"Little Leila where are you?" I called.

Her little feet tapped softly on the floor as she ran to where she heard me calling.

"Hi Hayley," she said with a smile.

"Guess what I have for you."

"What is it?"

I pulled the ice cream bar out from where I had hidden it and her face lit up with delight.

I handed it off to her with a laugh.

"Go ask your daddy to open it for you," I told her.

She nodded and took off into the room that she had just come from.

I was in the middle of eating when I heard a crash from outside. My eyes widened as I left it on the counter and ran outside to where the guys had already somehow been.

I saw the limo smashed against a tree and I went into a form of shock. I back into whoever was closest and they held on to me for a second. A second later though I realized that I should probably do something so I pulled out of his grasp(whoever he was) and rushed over to the car.

I looked in the window and Liesl seemed perfectly fine. She opened her eyes and looked at me slightly smiling. Smiling back I pulled the door open and helped her out of the car. She seemed to walk fine enough by herself but I wanted to make sure so I made her put her arm around my neck for some support.

Glancing over to where I had been standing I saw Ronnie there so I smiled at him.

So he was the one who was holding me, I thought.

He smiled back as I led Liesl into the house and onto the couch.

***

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked her two hours later.

She had been trying to get up and walk around since I brought her in but I wouldn't let her. You never know. She might seem fine and feel fine but something could still be wrong.

I'm not a professional about these things but it's not the first time I've seen someone who was in an accident. Not even the first time I've seen someone close to me in an accident.

But that's a story for a different day.

"Yes I'm sure," she said, somewhat annoyed.

"Okay," I agreed hesitantly.

As soon as that one word was said she was up and running to the bathroom.

"Oh. So that's why she wanted to get up so badly," I said to myself as I bit my index finger slightly.

Someone put a hand on my shoulder and I looked back to see who it was.

Ronnie.

He stood there with a knowing smile on his face. Like he somehow understood why I was acting this way.
♠ ♠ ♠
ha i actually do mess with my friends hoods when i'm bored. i'll take them and pull them over their faces to where they can't see or i'll yank back until they yell at me xD

well thanks to Complex for commenting :)

lol and don't forget mollaroni (ha new nickname. kinda like macaroni get it? :p) the clothing line could be called dumpy whore if lexus gets her way xD