Status: about 4 chapters to go.... Enjoy!!!! Oh and we heart feedback. a lot.

You Rock Like Escape The Fate

I'm Gonna Ask Her to Marry Me

I heard Liesl and a few other voices speaking out on the front porch so I decided to explore. I looked out the door and squealed.

"Shannon? Is that you? I can't believe you're here. You must be Daisy," I said as I hugged Shannon and went to hug Daisy as well.

I had never met Daisy before, only heard stories, but I'm always up for a new friend. I looked over at Max who was staring over at Daisy in amazement and I smirked. Time to play matchmaker. My favorite game.

"So Max, I see you've met Daisy for the first time too. Have you said hi yet?" I asked him, still smirking.

"H-hi Daisy," Max stuttered cutely.

Awww he's like a little boy talking to his crush for the first time, I thought.

I smiled at him in understanding before looking back at Daisy. Apparently she was in the same position. She was wringing her hands and biting her lip seemingly to hide a smile.

I grabbed Shannon and Liesl by their arms and dragged them into the house with ninja-like precision to give Max and Daisy some privacy.

"Now you two, don't eavesdrop on them okay?" I said as I pointed my index finger at one and then the other.

They both nodded with a smirk and went into the kitchen.

Sighing, I walked upstairs to my and Liesl's room. Now most people want what Max and Daisy obviously have. Love at first sight or whatever you want to call it. Not me though, I've already had it. It's the biggest reason any form of transportation freaks me out. I don't mean the falling in love part, I mean the part about how it ended. Do you see where this is going?

*Flashback*

"Jared when can we finally tell people about us?" I asked as I played with his fingers.

"Soon. I promise. It's just... I just want to spend some time with just us before we have people barging in and telling us how our relationship should be," Jared explained.

"I understand why you don't want to tell everybody. I just really don't like lying to Liesl about where I'm going all the time," I sighed.

He sighed as well. "How about we tell everybody next week?"

"Really?!" I asked excitedly.

He smiled lopsidedly at me and I grinned back.

"I just have one condition," he said.

"Oh really? And what is that?" I asked as I leaned my head on his chest.

He grunted as he shifted me on his arm and pulled something out of his pocket. He hid the item in his hand as he took my hand and finally showed me a small velvet box. I held my breath.

"Marry me?" he asked.

I smiled softly at him.

"Of course I will."

He slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me.

*End Flashback*

We had been sneaking around for a while. He was in a band and neither of us wanted me to get a bunch of exposure. He didn't want the media or his fans to be harassing me and I just didn't like to have a lot of attention.

I wanted to tell Liesl about us but Jared didn't think that it was fair for us to tell some people but not others so I had no choice but to agree. I didn't really agree with it though. The media is just a bunch of monsters. Have you ever seen what they do and what they get away with? They can practically beat you to death to get their information but you can't even push them out of the way without getting a lawsuit against you.

We were only together for a few months but it seemed like forever and we were ready for the next step.

He was on his way over to my apartment the night the accident happened. We were finally going to tell everybody about the relationship and Liesl was going to be the first to know about it. I had been fidgety for an hour waiting for him to show up.

He had been an hour late and I was getting worried. Did he decide to call it off? Is he in trouble?

Finally the call came. Apparently my number was called the most on his phone so they thought that I would be the first person who needed to know. Of course Liesl had noticed something wrong but I brushed it off saying that I was sick. I didn't want her to be mad at me for keeping the secret and I also didn't want her to worry about me.

I called in sick to work for a week but I left the house anyway. I just drove up the mountain to a spot that was a favorite of mine and Jared's. I still had the ring that he gave to me. I couldn't let go. Not yet anyway.

Ronnie's been on my mind a lot lately though. Maybe he'll be the one to finally help me out of this little trance that I've been in for 3 years.

I sat around for about an hour just thinking before I went back downstairs. Shannon and Daisy had already left and Max was sitting on the couch deep in thought. He was probably thinking of his conversation with Daisy earlier.

Liesl looked at me strangely as I passed but she didn't comment on my mood. She was used to it after all this time. I knew that she knew that something was wrong but she was never really one to pry for information. She would let you tell her everything when you needed to and she wouldn't force you.

After Jared passed on I thought about telling her anyway but I figured that since he didn't want anybody to know unless he was there with me, then I wouldn't tell anybody. At least not for a while. I know it's been 3 years but still. It hasn't been long enough yet. Not until, and if, I find somebody new.

I walked into the kitchen musing over several thoughts at once. All of a sudden I just happened to look over to the side to a giant moving blob moving across the floor. I let out a loud shriek that caused everybody in the house to run into the room. When they got there I was sitting on top of the table pointing at the culprit that had made me scream.

"A spider? Really?" Bryan asked, exasperated.

I nodded, my eyes extremely wide, as I kept pointing at the spider.

Finally Ronnie got the hint and went over to the giant evil monster. He quickly stepped on it and came back over to me with a smirk.

"I killed that big bad monster. Now what do I get out of it?" he asked, still smirking.

I rolled my eyes at him as I slowly got off of the table. I tapped my finger against my bottom lip as I pretended to contemplate his question.

"Hmmm I guess you can have something.," I told him.

I opened one of the cabinets that was now stocked with food and pulled out a cookie.

"Here you go," I said as I handed him the cookie.

He looked at me in annoyance but took the cookie anyway. "What am I? A dog?"

"Maybe." I shrugged.

He glared at me as he bit into the cookie. After he swallowed he quickly stuck his tongue out at me and ran off to his room.

Looking out the window I noticed that it was already completely dark outside and the clock said that it was 10:30 pm. No wonder I was so tired. I yawned before saying goodnight to everyone and walking to the room that Liesl and I shared.

When I went into the room I glanced around for my purse. Finding it in the corner I deftly walked over to it and unzipped it. I pulled out my Nightmare Before Christmas nightlight and plugged it in. I groaned when i realized that I still didn't have any clothes.

Oh wait, I thought, maybe Daisy and Shannon brought some.

"Hey Lee?" I called down the stairs.

"Yeah?" she called back.

"Did the girls bring any clothes with them?"

"Yeah actually they did. Go look in the living room."

I quickly walked down the stairs and into the living room where I saw a bunch of bags scattered around the living room. I started on a random bag that was closest to me and dug through them all until I found some penguin pajamas.

I pulled them out and walked back into the room. I changed and turned on my nightlight before I turned off the big light.

Laying in the bed I wondered when Liesl was going to come up. A little while later though I fell asleep. Right before I did though, somebody walked in but I figured that it was just Lee. Whoever it was surprised me though. Somebody stroked my cheek and moved some hair off of my face. The person kissed me on my forehead lightly before leaving the room.

I was too tired to comprehend what had just happened though, so I fell asleep seconds after the person left the room.

The last thing I thought of before passing out was Ronnie. It was strange because these past 3 years I've dreamt of almost nothing but Jared. He really is starting to impact my life. Who would have known? Definitely not me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm not what you expected is it? :p not what i expected either xD i just really wanted to use that line for the title and had to think of something to fit in there. it also helped me to explain why she was paranoid of cars and such :) remembering sunday by all time low.

thanks to Snake Eyes N Sissies and Stallion_Duck for commenting :)

Stallion_Duck they will find out... i actually don't know when they'll find out... maybe one of the girls will slip and tell someone or someone will sneak up on a conversation or they'll end up telling the guys after a month or one of the guys will call their manager... there are endless possibilities and i have no idea :p molly might know but i don't right now.

hmm anyone else here have a slight obsession with frank iero? i do xD

now it ish time for molleh's turn :)