Blizzard Blackout

Straight Through The Heart

-Later On

I don’t actually remember the last time I’d had sex so—fantastic, so heart stopping, so fucking good. Dan was gay, it had been proven more than once, but he was in love with me and he had always been, he had said if he couldn’t have me, no woman could ever do it for him. I actually liked that, because no woman could ever have him, I wouldn’t want it, he was just that good. He was amazing at everything, anything and all things above. He could go all night long if he wanted; I swear it was like he never stopped. It wasn’t just bed he was good at, he was perfect to me, completely in love with my children and he treated them like they were his, he treated me like a queen and had since we first dated. Everyone loved him, he didn’t have an enemy, except for Brian and everyone could see how happy I was with him, even Brian.

The kids were out tonight, Kalia was with her father and Trystan begged to go to Zacky’s and Gena’s for a night of video games and movies. Zacky had him all hyped up, poor thing nearly had a stroke when Zacky drove up five minutes late to pick him up. I had Dan all to myself. “Mhm, something smells good,” Dan’s hands slid up my thighs and wrapped around my waist, even though I had stretch marks and extra flab from two children, he still thought I was gorgeous. “So does the food.”

“You will have to wait until dinner is done, it only lacks five minutes, Dan,” I complained when his hands rose higher to cup both of my breasts. “Damn it Dan, five minutes.”

“I don’t want to wait five minutes,” he reached over me and turned off the burners and the oven, I almost turned around and slapped him for it but when he turned me and kissed me, I had already forgiven him.

“Oh my Lord,” I whispered as he slid down a little ways, kissing his way to my waist and then he picked me up and sat me on his waist. “You have magic hands, Dan, magic hands.”

“Of course I do,” he bend me over the couch and climbed on top of me, chuckling as he slid my skirt up. “I sure do love it when you wear skirts, sweetheart.”

“Much easier, I know,” I whispered as I lifted my hips to grind against his bottom half. He groaned, he still had his pants on. “No, no stop. I have to tell you something before I forget in the heat of everything.”

“Oh, why can’t it wait?” he whined as he started to take his belt off, I giggled and bought him down to kiss me again, I bit on his bottom lip and licked it to tease him.

“It can’t wait,” I whispered wrapping my legs around his waist as he leaned back and sat on the couch, grumbling as he did. He wasn’t happy that he had to stop, he was already wanting to get some tonight for some reason. It wasn’t like we didn’t ever do it. At least twice a week since three months after Brian disappeared. Yes, I’m a bad girl, I was married and screwing a gay man. I’m probably going to hell, sharing a hand basket with Val and everyone else.

“Okay, please tell me what you need to tell me so I can have sex with you?” he asked very politely with a soft smile on his face. He held me to him gently; he tilted his head to the side when I didn’t speak. “Kasey?”

“I found out today that I’m pregnant,” I whispered and watched as his face did the exact opposite of what Brian’s did when he found out I was pregnant the first time, the second time I had to tell him over the phone so I have no clue what he looked like. Dan’s eyes were wide, his mouth gapped open and tears leaking from his eyes. “Are you okay?”

“I’m so happy,” he whispered lifting me up a little so he could kiss my stomach, he pulled my shirt up and touched my belly, rubbing it before he put a sloppy kiss on it. “I’m going to be a father…”

“You’re going to be a father,” I whispered kissing his lips. He turned it passionate and then he pulled away.

“Have you told anyone?” he asked excitedly. He glanced over his shoulder, as if he didn’t know what to do first. “Who have you told?”

“I’ve told my mother, Val and Matt. I figured I’d let you call the rest,” I smiled sheepishly as he sat me back on the couch, pulled my skirt back down and then ran for the phone.

“Zacky! Guess what?” he paused for a second and frowned. “Tell Trystan he may not have a beer, don’t give that boy any Baker. Oh, right, Kasey’s pregnant again and I’m going to be a father!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Nothing is what it appears.

Just remember that.

I know your cussing me out for exing Brian but its okay, you'll understand.

Question: Does this tick you off?

A. Yes, are you stupid enough that you actually had to ask.

B. No. He's good for her.

C. I'm just patiently waiting to see what happens next.