‹ Prequel: Bus Stop
Sequel: So Close Yet So Far

Green Porcupine

Chapter 25

It was settled; Tre and I invited everyone to Pixie's Dance School for New Year's Eve, but we didn't tell them about the hidden agenda. We wanted to keep everything casual; I decide to wear a white bohemian skirt and a white tank-top with a baby blue zip-up sweater. Tre just wore normal clothes; black pants and a green button up shirt.

"Congrads!" Billie yells as he Adie and their kids walk into the dance studio.
"So did everyone know?" I ask laughing.
"Well everyone except the kids." Adie says laughing.
"So when it comes to having really hot sex you all blab but when it comes to all this you shut up?" I say laughing.
"Yup that's about right." Tre says coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Where's Mikey and Cassie?" Tre asks looking around the dance studio.
"They're coming." Billie says looking at his watch. "Well there's James and Jill."
"Bianca you're committed!" Jill yells loudly.
"Well yeah, it's the Treness, it's irresistible." I say laughing.
"Damn straight." Tre says holding me closer.
"Well the Jamesness is dead sexy." Jill says sticking her tongue out.
"Well yeah that goes without saying." James says rolling his eyes and pulling Jill closer.
"Oy, its Mikey-boy!" Billie yells. "Hey Mike what took you so long."
"Really hot sex." Cassie says after Estelle is out of ear shot.
"Really?" Adie says laughing.
"No, Stella was there." Mike says rolling his eyes.

Later in the evening my father shows up with May and Tre's parents, sister and brother-in-law show up as well; the conversation turns less raunchy.
"So are you moving back here now that you have a dance school?" my father asks.
"Yeah I guess so." I say happily.
"It's 11:30." Tre mutters in my ear.
"Is the officiate here yet?" I whisper back.
"He just got here."
"Okay let's do this thing."
"Hey everyone, let's go onto the roof. The fireworks will be starting soon!" Tre yells as he leads everyone up the stairs.
"Oh the view is awesome at night." Adie says looking around. "And you set up chairs up here?"
"Yeah, everyone sit down, we'd like to announce something." I say loudly.
"We already know you're engaged." Mike says loudly.
"Not that Mike!" Tre says rolling his eyes. The officiate walks up to where we're standing.

"We are gathered here today to join Tre Cool and Bianca Sylva in matrimony." The officiate says proudly.
"Holy fuck you're getting married now?" Billie asks a little too loudly causing everyone to laugh. Tre and I say our vows to each other and exchange the rings.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss!" Tre pulls me forward and we lock lips and everyone whoops.

"My new step-mommy!" Ramona yells laughing.
"I guess so." I say happily. My father walks up to us.
"Never would I have thought that green haired punk would one day be my son in law." My dad says as he pulls Tre into a friendly hug. "You have my blessing."
"Thanks Dad." I say smiling.
"So do I call you Dad too?" Tre asks laughing.
"No." my father says pretending to be serious. "Call me John."
"Okay." Tre says happily.
"Welcome to the family dear." Tre's mom says as she pulls me into a tight hug.
"Thanks." I manage to squeak out.

POP! POP! POP!
"Fireworks, fireworks!" Frankito says excitedly clapping his hands. We all stand and watch the sky fill with bursts of color.
"Happy New Year!" everyone yells.