Status: more chapters coming up!

Romeo and Juliet

Bump and Gone

“Umm… girls. No, we didn’t.”
Lexi sighed. “ I knew it. Why cruel world!? Why?”
She burst into hysterical sobs and despite the new disappointment, me and Brittanni couldn’t help but laugh. Lexi forever knew how to get us going and I was always thankful for that.

--xoxoxox--

“You need a job.”
Brittanni picked at the dirt lying on her new blue jeans, scratching it off.
“I know!” I sneak a quick glance at her before chucking a pillow at her. “Go get one with me. You need one just as bad.”
She scrunched up her nose and stared at me. “Nah, I pass.”
“Lexi?”
Lexi looked up from painting her nails and shook her head. “Nope. I’m perfectly fine.”
“Well, then.” I fake offense. “I’ll just go get one all by myself.”
“No!! I was just joking. Don’t leave me with, Bri!”
I chucked silently to myself. I knew leaving Lexi with Bri was destined for disaster. They’d probably be on America’s Most Wanted by the time I got back but who wanted a friend as a criminal?

--xoxoxoxoxoxoxox--

“Hey!” My body collided with that of someone else. With that I fell to the ground on my butt.
“I’m so sorry.” He held his hand out and I took it, gracefully, might I add.
“It’s alright.” He was cute. His curly mess of hair fell over his eyes, his golden brown eyes. So beautiful. Somehow, he seemed familiar.

He bent down to help me up and I gave him a grateful smile. I dusted of my clothes even though nothing was on them,bad habit I guess.I looked around and saw Lexi walking towards the car. Traitor! "So,whats your name your name beautiful?" I look down and blush slightly.
"Sheree,Sheree Jackson."I whisper. He smiled and was about to speak when a little boy came running towards him and told him they had to go. He nodded aat the kid then turned back to me.
"See you around?" He said then smiled and walked away.

-xoxoxo-

"So what's the mystery bumping guy name?" Alexis asked while laying on my bed playing with my radio .I sigh and fall back on my bed.
"I don't know!" I sighed and put my face in a pillow. Alexis threw a pillow at me and laughed.
"Whats so funny?" I demaned,sitting up.
"You like him." .
"I do not!" I glanced at her,"I mean I don't even know his name!" Suddenly Carrie Underwoods song "Last Name" came on. We both laughed at the irony,I went and laid back on my bed and thought about that guy some more.

I don't like him.Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
we co-writed on this chapter. Do you like? Oh and Hi this is my first appearence. Hello, ppl

~LoveSick Pretzels