Desolated Window

1/1

Billie Joe Armstrong looked out the desolated window of Green Day’s tour bus. His guitar was lying next to him and he was absentmindedly strumming the strings of it.

“Hey Billie,” Tre said to him. “Is something wrong man? You’re usually a happy go lucky person and you’re sorta acting pretty emo at the moment.”

“Uh… nothing Tre. Thank for asking though man, it means a lot to me,” Billie replied back. Even though Tre seemed hesitant to believe what Billie said, he took his friend’s word and went to go talk with Mike.

Billie felt bad about lying to one of his best friends. There was actually something that was wrong with him. He was depressed. Things between him and Adrienne were at an all time low. They were on the brink of divorce and she kept threatening to take away their boys.

Billie couldn’t live if she did that. He still loved Adrienne with all his heart and he sure loved his kids, and he just couldn’t imagine life without them. Things had just escalated out of proportions after the guys came back from the American Idiot World Tour and things had changed.

Adrienne had changed. She still loved Billie, but things were different. Just the thought of Adrienne made Billie cry.

He removed his fingers from the guitar and reached underneath his pillow. He found the object that he hidden from his band mates, from his loved ones.

It was Billie’s gun.

He found the trigger. With a deep breath and one final glance at the surroundings around him, he pulled the trigger.

Now the window was no longer desolated. It was splattered all over with Billie’s blood and brains.