You Cut so Deep My Belief Is Gone

The reason for all the pain in my life: Tom Kaulitz.
The people I blame for causing me to meet him: Georg Listing and Gustav Schäfer.

My life was normal enough at first. I was just a regular, only child with one close friend named Georg Listing. We met in elementary school and soon after, he introduced me to another friend, Gustav Schäfer. The three of us were the best of friends. You see, I never had many friends who were girls, and I got along with boys better. Anyway, Georg, Gustav and I loved music and they even taught me how to play bass and drums. They were always great at playing, and never believed me when I told them. That is, until they met these two brothers who let them join a band of theirs. Soon, they slowly began to rise to fame. Then one day, they decided that they should introduce me to the brothers who's names were Bill and Tom Kaulitz.

That was how I met the man of my dreams/the destroyer of my life, Tom. The second we met, we immediately hit it off and began dating. We got extremely close and told each other everything. I actually believed I was in love with him.

When their band got signed on to a huge record label and changed their name from Devilish to Tokio Hotel, that was were everything began to go downhill.

Tom invited me to go on tour with them, which I immediately accepted, and things started off fine, but as the tour went on, things only got worse.