Status: this story is based on the charactors of people i hold dear to my heart.

The Pain of Love

Chapter Two: Who?

Georg's Point Of View:
The concert was amazing.

We preformed really well, if you exclude the part of the songs that involve a guitarist. But that's not Tom's fault he can't play. Really, I like just picking on him. He's a great guy, an exceptional friend, and a damn good guitarist. Besides was our largest Concert yet in the States. At an Out-Door Areana. I think there was at least 50,000 fans there. Chaperons most likely increased the number to much higher. We were all overly nervous.

We knew that there was only one person at this show that had VIP backstage passes. It was exciting for us to only meet one fan. Usually there is a group of fans to meet us backstage. But when we got back there after the show, no one was there. Gustav laid down on the floor so I helped him stretch out his bass leg, as we like to call it. Tom ran off the the bathroom and Bill started drinking water bottle after water bottle like there was no tomorrow. Then we saw a girl, maybe 15, approach with probably her brother. She had a BIG black purse. Kinda like what Bill uses as a carry-on bag.

It was obvious that she was the VIP Fan – she was the only one not working on the after show clean up. She had eye make-up streaks down her cheeks and wore hot pink skinny jeans, a black tank top, and black converse. She didn't say anything as she came up to me. She pulled out a Dark Yellow Envelope that was almost bulging. She gave me a hug.

What I felt in that hug was hard to handle in the moment. And what I felt was ten times harder to describe. It was as if she was thanking me for something, yet all the anger and pain and sadness in that hug left me speechless. It was strange. I felt as if I was compelled to protect her. I squeezed her back. I wanted to take all the pain away from her.

I didn't know who she was, but I knew that she deserved this moment with us.