Back of Your Head

Part Five

Andy looked at Shaun; shocked.

“Are you sure? I mean, I’ve never, you know,” Andy blushed, biting his lip.

“I know you’re a virgin Andy,” Shaun smiled cupping his lover’s cheek again. “And in this respect, so am I.”

“I won’t be able to shake you if we go through with this,” Andy told Shaun. “I really have, fallen for you Shaun; really.”

Shaun simply smiled at the usually shy timid boy. This Andy has replaced the nervous Andy; this Andy was confident. Shaun was proud of how honest Andy was being with him. He didn’t usually discuss his ‘lack of sexual experience’ as he had put it in previous conversations with the boys.

“I wouldn’t ask you for this if I wasn’t ready to commit Andy,” Shaun told him, smiling drawing circles on Andy’s cheek with his thumb. “I’ve fallen for you too. But I mean, you don’t have to, if you don’t….”

Shaun was silenced by Andy’s mouth covering his. The passion took Shaun's breath away and he sighed into Andy's mouth. Andy slid his hands up the front of Shaun's shirt, his hand slowly making their way up Shaun's contoured stomach. He slid them back down and grasped the bottom of Shaun's t-shirt; yanking it over his head. Andy admired Shaun briefly before pulling Shaun head to him, kissing him fiercly on the lips; slipping his tongue into his mouth. Shaun pulled away, gripping Andy's shirt and pulling it over his head quickly; before attaching himself to Andy's neck. Andy squirmed slightly and moaned. Shaun grazed his teeth along Andy's pulse point; Andy gripped Shaun's biceps in an attempt to keep himself upright. Shaun reached down, unhinging Andy's belt and undoing the top button on his jeans. Shaun tugged on the belt and pulled it through the belt loops; he dropped it on the floor at both their feet. Shaun ran his hands up Andy's flat stomach; over his chest and placed his hands on each side of Andy's neck. Andy looked into Shaun's eyes.

"Are you sure?" Andy bit his lip. He couldn't believe that this was happening. Shaun nodded slowly, smiling softly.

"Positive," Shaun ran his fingers through Andy's hair; carefully bypassing the knots caused by the hairspray and mousse that kept it in their trademark bird's nest do. "I think I love you Andy."

Andy's heart skipped a beat; he loved him? Really? Andy refrained from grinning like a fool. He put his hands on Shaun's chest and pushed him backwards, making him fall backwards on to the bed. Shaun moved so his body was completely on the bed. Andy kneeled on the bed and straddled Shaun's legs; unbuttoning Shaun's jeans and sliding the zipper down. Andy bit his lip when he was met with a small strip of pubic hair visible above Shaun's low riding boxer shorts. Andy spread is legs a little further; giving him the room to shimmy Shaun's jeans down. Shaun lifted his hips so Andy could pull Shaun's jeans down further. Andy sat back, still kneeling and pulled the jeans completely down, off Shaun's leg and dumped them on the floor at the end of the bed. Shaun sat up and reached for Andy. He grabbed his butt and pulled him towards him; Andy shuffled on his knees. Shaun pulled down Andy's jeans down as far as he could before wrapping his arms around Andy's waist and pulled him down on top of him. Andy kicked the rest of his jeans off, his sneakers went with them. Andy hooked his toe under each of his socks and pulled them off without difficulty. Andy propped himself up over Shaun; hovering above his, both of their faces on inches apart.

"We can still stop," Andy offered, his breathing heavy. "If you don't want this. I'll understand."

Shaun moved his hands down, his fingers working their way to the waist band of Andy's boxers. He slid his hands into them; moving both of them between their bodies. He pressed his hand against Andy's growing erection; Andy groaned in response.

"I don't want to stop Andy," Shaun whispered, his voice hoarse. The only cock he'd ever touched was his own. It was an exciting new experience for him. Andy was warm and slowly get harder with every second of contact. It was such a turn on. "I want you to make love to me Andy. I want this more than I've ever wanted anything."

Andy smiled at Shaun once more before leaning down and kissing him passionately. There was no begging necessary; Shaun parted his lips, Andy's tongue explored Shaun's mouth and vice versa.

Shaun slid Andy's boxers down exposing him in all of his glory. Andy then rolled them soShaun was on top of him. He kicked off his boxers which were at his feet. Shaun pulled off his own boxer shorts before lowering himself on top of Andy; kissing Andy on the lips. He then kissed his way down to Andy's neck. He sucked on his pulse point for a moment before continuing south; kissing down his chest, onto his stomach then further down. Shaun stopped at Andy's pubic line; looking admiringly at Andy.

"You're so fucking gorgeous Andy," Shaun gushed; he looked at Andy's face. His eyes were closed his breathing coming as a pant.

"Mhm," Andy breathed.

Shaun then looked at Andy's cock; standing proud in front of him. he slowly reached out and took it in his hand; stroking it gently.

"Oh god, Shaun," Andy moaned. Shaun smirked and stroked it again. Andy moaned again. Shaun bit his lip and took a chance. He ducked his and took all of Andy in his mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Andy exclaimed. He gripped Shaun's hair with one hand and a handful of sheet in the other. Shaun sucked gently. He felt Andy pulse beneath him. He leaned away, leaving Andys stiff and now moist cock standing on end. Andy looked up at Shaun with wide eyes. What was he doing? Shaun crawled up and leaned down. He placed a kiss under Andy's ear.

"Make love to me, Andy," he whispered. Andy smiled at Shaun and ran his hand through Shaun's hair.

"You told me I was gorgeous," Andy tucked Shaun's long, fraying fringe behind his ear. "I've got nothing on you."

"That's not true," Shaun told Andy. "You're nothing short of perfect."

"Are we still doing this?" Andy breathed. Shaun nodded.

"What do we do?" Shaun blushed.

"You want me to make love to you so um, lie down on your back," Andy suggested. He looked at a confused Shaun. "I want to see you."

Shaun did what he was told and lied down on his back. He looked up at Andy who was lying on his side beside Shaun.

"Lube? I'm pretty sure that it might make things easier," Andy asked.

Shaun reached into the bed side table draw and pulled out a half full tube of lube. He handed it to Andy, who squeezed some onto his hand and rubbed it onto his erection. He squeezed more onto his fingers and lathered his fingers. Shaun looked apprehensive.

"We can stop," Andy assured his lover.

"No," Shaun look his head. "We've come this far."

"Relax," Andy told Shaun; kissing him on the lips tenderly. Andy reached down and wrapped his hand around Shaun's cock. He reacted immediately. Shaun moaned at Andy's touch. Andy pumped his hand up and down a few times before lifting Shaun's legs onto his shoulders. He slid one finger into Shaun's tight ass. Shaun's breath hitched.

"I'm sorry!" Andy retracted his finger.

"What are you doing?" Shaun demanded, exasperated.

"I thought it hurt," Andy answered, wide eyed.

"No! Are you crazy? It feels amazing!" Shaun admitted. "More!"

Andy slid both fingers into Shaun. Shaun shuddered as Andy slid the fingers out of and then back into Shaun.

"Holy fuck," Shaun breathed. "I could get used to this."

Andy continued the action; Shaun's breathing got faster and with each moan, Andy became harder.

"Just, fucking do it!" Shaun groaned. "Please! Do it now!"

Andy pulled his fingers from Shaun. Shaun opened his eyes and gave Andy an encouraging smile. Andy leaned forward, positioning himself at Shaun's entrance. He took Shaun's hand in his and interlaced their fingers.

"Are you ready?" Andy looked Shaun in the eye. Shaun nodded. Andy slowly leaned more, slowly pushing himself inside of Shaun. Shaun gasped. Shaun's tight ass clamped down around Andy's already straining cock. Andy groaned at the pressure. Andy pulled halfway out before slamming himself back into Shaun. Shaun moaned loudly, gripping Andy's head with his free hand. Shaun eventually became accustomed to Andy being inside of him like he was. Andy began to rock; pushing himself in and out of Shaun. The boys moans became synched and with every motion Shaun arched more.

"Oh fuck, Andy!" Shaun screamed.

Andy pushed himself deep into Shaun, hitting his prostate with such intensity and Shaun bucked his hips.

"Fuck Shaun," Andy groaned. "Seriously! This is fucking amazing."

"Hit it again!" Shaun demanded and Andy obliged, pushing in deep and finding the spot in Shaun that gained the best reaction. Shaun moaned loudly causing Andy to moan. "Oh fuck! I don't think I can last much longer!"

"Fuck! Just go, fuck!" Andy slammed into Shaun again and again. On the third entry, Andy exploded inside of Shaun. Andy's orgasm brought Shaun to the brink; groaning a final time, Shaun spewed the white seed all over his abdomen. Exhausted, Shaun opened his eyes; and looked at the smirk that was plastered on Andy's face.

"That was so amazing, Andy," Shaun confessed. "Really, thank you."

"You're welcome," Andy smiled. "And thank you. For loving me." He then leaned down; running his tongue from Shaun pelvic bone to his belly button; drinking up some of Shaun's seed. "I don't know what girl's compalin about. It doesn't taste that bad."

"That was so fucking hot," Shaun grinned at Andy, bit his lip.

"So are you," Andy grinned moving to snuggle into Shaun's side. Shaun chucked the loose top sheet over both of them.

"Andy," Shaun spoke softly.

"Mhm," Andy sounded sleepy.

"Be mine?" Shaun asked.

Andy propped himself up on one elbow and pressed a kiss on Shaun's cheek.

"Of course!" Andy smiled. Shaun smiled back at him. "Oh and Shaun?"

"Yes, my beautiful boyfriend?" Shaun grinned at him.

"I love you too."

Andy was completely in love; and for once, he felt like he really mattered.
♠ ♠ ♠
This took me so long.
Hope you like it.