Will We Last?

Chapter 2

After I got dressed, I headed down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and got myself a bowl of cereal. I sat down at the Island and began eating. A few minutes later, David came down stairs in blue skinny jeans, a Slipknot t-shirt, his black-checkered vans and he had on a checkered belt, wristband and headband. He was very checkered today.

"You look nice. Trying to impress someone?" I asked him, jokingly. He looked at me and then he turned away.

"No." He answered in a serious tone. I looked at his back. What could make him so serious in only a few minutes? Did I do something to make him mad at me?

"Um....okay. Well, I'll meet you in the car." I said, emptied my bowl in the sink and went out to the car. I got into the passenger side and waited for David to get in the car so we could head to school.

*****************

David's POV

I got downstairs and saw Danni sitting at the Island. She looked so beautiful, in her Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt, purple skinny jeans, red high-tops and blue belt. She was very colorful today. But that was okay. I wish I could go over to her, rip off her clothes and make hot, passionate lo- No. You cant have these thoughts about your sister. Thats wrong. Even though it would be the fucking best if you did. I thought to myself. I walked into the kitchen and went to the counter.

"You look nice. Trying to impress someone?" Danni said to me in a joking tone. Just you. I thought to myself.

"No." I answered in a serious tone. I didnt mean for it to be serious. I meant to be joking, but it didnt come out that way. I could feel her eyes on my back as I faced the counter.

"Um....okay. Well, I'll meet you in the car." She said, got up, poured her cereal in the sink and then walked out of the house and to the car. Nice going dumbass. I sighed and walked out to the car. Let the fun begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, another chapter.
Please comment and subscribe.