Status: Completed!

Crash Into Me.

“How do you know?”

“Know what?”

It took the young girl a second to ask. Her blonde hair danced around her head, the wind becoming the beat for the rhythm that took place.

“When you fall in love, how do you know?” she finally asked. All around them the atmosphere was calm. The palm trees swayed to the slight breeze, the seagulls rested for the night, the waves creating their natural noise put the couple at ease.

Her blue eyes coasted along the scene until they landed on the blue set of eyes beside her. When he realized he was starring at her blue eyes, a wave of shock shot down his spine. He swallowed the collected saliva in his mouth and took a breath.

“I guess you just know. Maybe it’s like feeling the summer skin on you for the first time. Or maybe it’s even like jumping into the cool water on a hot day. It’s refreshing, but you never get tired of the feeling.”

When he looked back over at her, he knew. He knew that at that moment he fell in love. He knew exactly what she wanted to hear, but was afraid to say it. He couldn’t let this girl run from him, he had to keep her to himself, even if it meant not saying exactly how he felt.

“Well I hope to experience that feeling someday.”

[X] Him
[X] Her

Banner Picture Credit: Shantaycinnamon @Devinart.
  1. One.
    872.
  2. Two.
    962.
  3. Three.
    891.
  4. Four.
    918.
  5. Five.
    854.
  6. Six.
    912.
  7. Seven.
    760.
  8. Eight.
    1053.
  9. Nine.
    699.
  10. ten.
    745.
  11. eleven.
    817.
  12. tweleve.
    643