Status: Completed!

Crash Into Me.

tweleve.

The clock on the dashboard was screaming at her to hurry up. She knew time was running out, and that only made her nerves soar higher.

Throwing her car into park, she threw herself out of the vehicle and into the warm California weather.

As Madison ran threw the airport, she sighed a sigh of relief when she spotted the familiar head of hair. But just as soon as she spotted him, he was gone. The multitudes of people made it almost impossible for her to spot him again. But she knew she had to keep trying.

The boy continued to walk further and further into the airport. The noise grew within the walls of the building, and time was running out.

“Jake!” With all the commotion in the airport, Jake had been unable to hear the girl. With all the people stopping and talking to loved ones, it was making the race to the boy almost impossible. With obstacles such as suitcases, strollers, and small children Madison could feel herself worrying more and more.

She knew she had to make it to him, otherwise it would be too late. It would always be too late. She woke up that morning knowing it was a mistake. And there she was, running to stop the mistake from occurring.

If she let that boy leave without talking to her, it would be the biggest regret in her life.

Pushing herself through the crowd she finally reached closer. Pulling on his wrist, he stopped and turned.

Already breathless, Madison pulled his body and crashed her lips onto his before any more thoughts could interrupt her.

~*~*~*~*~

The university was busy with life around lunchtime, and Madison was rushing back to her room with an envelope secured under her arm. Searching her bag for her room key, she slid it in the lock and effortlessly unlocked and opened the door.

Dropping all her books onto her bed, she moved to her desk beside her roommates, and sat at the wooden chair.

As she slipped the clear CD case out of the yellow envelope, a small letter fell onto the surface of her desk.

Smiling as she ran her fingers of the case, she popped it open and stuck into her stereo. Covering her lips with her fingers as the first chords of a guitar filled her room, she released a laugh.

Picking up the piece of paper from the desk, her eyes scanned the blue filled lines.

Read page four in the CD case please.

Sliding the small pamphlet from the case, she skipped the first pages and began to read the acknowledgments.

And finally thank you to a wonderful girl by the name of Madison Harrison. Without her many of our songs would be incomplete and meaningless. Count down the days with me, I’ll see you in six days.

Screaming in delight, she flung the paper down and picked up her cell phone. Speeding through her contacts, she hit send when the correct name appeared.

“Really six days?”

The voice on the other end laughed. “Yes, I am coming to see you in six days. I knew you would get it today; therefore we put six days in the CD. Do you like it?”

“Jake, you know I do.”

“Good, cause I like you, and I want you to enjoy this CD. It’s the exact reason that is keeping me away and not being able to see your face everyday.”

Laughing the girl sat on her bed as her roommate walked in. “Jake, I’m in Arizona, you wouldn’t see me anyway.”

“Oh contraire my dear, I am moving to Arizona. The band and I think the town next to your college is perfect. Besides, the studio is opening a new studio in Phoenix, which is only an hour away.”

“So, you’ll be here?”

“If you’re there, I’m there.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't really like the ending, but hopefully you guys do.
:]

Thank you to all who commented. But thank you to she falls asleep; and Me without you

:]
The end.