Status: Completed!

Crash Into Me.

Two.

As Madison left her shift at work, her phone buzzed to life saying she had a number of unopened text messages. She knew whom they were most likely from, and smiled when she saw the name.

3 unopened texts from Cara!

As she unlocked her car, put her seatbelt on, and started the car she already read all three messages and replied to the final one.

Cara James had been Madison’s best friend since seventh grade; they were alike but also different. They were alike in the photo field, but Cara hated writing more than anything. But Cara did like to party, and Madison had no objection to it, so she set home to begin her night.

~*~*~*~*~

Madison knew the party was in full swing by time they reached the house when kids were stumbling down the steps onto the soft sand. Letting out a small laugh, Madison and Cara locked the car and headed to the house.

“So anything else from Mr. Jake Morris?” Cara asked as the girls reached the wooden steps and began to climb them into the house.

Madison looked at her best friend, her dark brown hair hung to mid-back with its natural waves created the perfect beach hair. Her warm honey eyes sparkled around the edges from Madison’s make-up. Her height was the same as Madison, making it easy to share clothes, something they often did. Her pink lips were pulled into a smile, and her non-polished fingers were holding her cell-phone as well as a key that was soon placed in her jeans.

Looking away from her friend she shook her head. “Besides this morning, no. But it was so weird.” As the door in front of them opened, speaking would be quite difficult. The music from the speakers produced such a loud sound; it would be impossible not to lose your voice from speaking.

Cara grabbed Madison’s hand and pulled her through the house until they reached the kitchen, where the drinks were stored. Handing her friend a red cup, Cara filled her own, and then took Madison’s. Slipping a five in the boy's hand who stood next to the keg, he smiled and thanked the girls.

“Let’s find some people.” Madison said right below her friend’s ear. Cara nodded, and they turned right into Jake Morris.

~*~*~*~*~

“Man, this party is beat already.” Jake’s friend Luke said closing the door of Jake’s car. Jake shrugged and continued walking down the car-packed street towards the house.

“Jake, there’s another party on boulevard. Let’s hit that one.”

“Not yet,” Jake said smiling. His friends groaned and knew the reason that they were at this jam-packed house. A little girl named Madison Harrison. They knew Jake was crazy about her, but couldn’t complain because she was his muse for writing.

“Look I just want to see if she’s here, and if she isn’t we’ll go.”

“Yeah but what if she is?” Jake’s other friend Connor asked. Already knowing the answer, Jake climbed the same wooden stairs and pushed open the door.

Luke and Connor looked at one another before heading inside themselves and heading straight to the kitchen.

~*~*~*~*~

As the music continued to pound through the speakers, the brown liquid in Madison’s cup slid down her throat. Smiling, she continued to dance with Cara. Keeping their cups above head level, they removed the temptation of the liquid spilling on them.

The jam-packed house quickly lowered the amount of alcohol that was in the house, but Madison hadn’t planned on drinking anymore. She was beginning to grow dizzy, and that was her stopping time.

Cara was currently laughing and dancing with a boy when a hand slid across Madison’s lower back.

Turning, she smiled at her neighbor and let his hand rest on the small of her back, just where her shirt rose and the smallest amount of skin was noticeable.

“Told you I’d see you.” He said below her ear. Nodding she looked in his cup, to see he needed a refill.

“Let’s get more.” She titled her head to the kitchen, and grabbed his hand. Catching Cara’s eye, she motioned toward her cup and continued through the mass amount of teenagers.

The kitchen was slightly less full as it was at the beginning on the night, but due to the less amount of alcohol, a lot of kids bailed.

Sitting on the counter, Madison let Jake fill both of their cups. She smiled in gratitude and slowly sipped the cup, not wanting the dizziness turn into more.

“You alright?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Slightly dizzy,” Madison said putting her cup down beside her. Nodding, he moved closer incase she fell over.

“I should go find Cara,” she began but he grabbed her hand.

“Let’s dance, she’s with Luke.”

Grabbing her cup they headed back out to the living room. Cara was with Luke, just as Jake said.

She couldn’t figure out why his presence was making her nerves shoot through the roof, but she kind of liked the way his hand warmed hers. When they reached the spot she was previously in, she turned to him and took a slow sip of beer, letting the alcohol calm her a bit, she moved to the beat.

He smiled and brought her closer to his body, and followed her rhythm. Cara and Luke moved closer and Luke winked at Jake, knowing what could happen that night. Although Jake would never put the girl in his arms in that situation, he would never tell any other guy that.

Madison turned and lifted herself onto her toes to let her lips rest below Jake’s ear. “I won’t be able to drive home.”

“I’ll take care of you.” Letting his words rest with her, she nodded and continued to dance with the boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh boy.
:)
What do you think?

Favorite commenters :)
SandalWood
Thank you very much :)

And also thank you to my two subscribers.
And my readers, please let me know what you think, even if you don't like. Any criticism is good for me.
Thanks!

[X] Cara
[X]Luke
[X]Connor