I Kidnapped Taylor Lautner

Bella

“An arm wrestle between you and me” he pointed at himself then me
I nodded
“We all know who would win” he crossed his arms around his chest smiling at me
“Me” we said in unison
We broke into laughter.
“okay let’s see than” he stood and walked toward Kellan the butterflies in my stomach erupted. I followed quietly.
“Kellan she thinks she can beat me at an arm wrestle” Kellan laughed as he held on to his stomach.
I pouted. I hated being underestimated.
“Shut UP” I yelled. This caused Kellan to laugh harder. Serena giggled. Kellan stood behind me. Piece of glass were scattered behind him. An idea struck my mind. Serena moved out of the way giving me my place at the table. I ignored her gaze. I sat down on the chair making myself comfortable. Placing my arms in the wrestling position I stared Taylor in the eye. He brought his arm to mine. He grinned at me I blushed.
“Are you ready”
“Hells yeah don’t hurt yourself” I said smirking
“I should be saying that to you”
“Ready, one two three go” Kellan shouted
I pressed as hard as I could on Taylor’s hand I could feel my hand getting all sweaty.
Taylor laughed. I scoffed.
“wow” he said as he pressed back on my hand bringing it at least half way to touching the table.
“mmpf” I grunted. I pressed back even harder on his hand bringing our arms back to the starting position.
“Shorty here has muscle” Taylor said to Kellan without looking at me. I grinned. I pressed back not as hard bringing his hand centimeters to touching the table. Taylor grunted. I laughed.
‘No words Lautner” I huffed out
I pressed harder his hand touched the table.
“Yes” I shouted I jumped from the seat and did a dance. I don’t remember being this happy in a long time.
“Ha loser” I said pointing at him.
“nah I let you win” he said standing
“yah sure” I turned around and “tripped” I learned from the best Serena herself. I fel onto Kellan behind me.
“Ahh” I screamed to add affect We went down on the glass. I smiled as the glass cut his forearm
“Crap are you okay” he laughed
“Yeah fine” he sat up me still on his lap
“Oh my gosh your bleeding” Serena said
“Really” Kellan said “how”
He lifted his arm to look for the wound. Blood dripped down his arm.
“Oh does it hurt” Serena said coming over
“Sorry” I said seriously I didn’t really want to hurt anyone in this process
“We have another Bella on our hands” Taylor said coming over to help us up.
Everyone laughed except me. I joined in on laughter last minute. Oh yeah Bella. He pulled me up with ease I slammed into his rock hard chest. We stared into each other eyes for a moment before I cleared my throat and got out of his grip.
He help Kellan up and Serena immediately examined his arm.
“You should get that patched up” I said quickly Serena nodded. I handed him a wad of napkins to hold against it.
“We you be okay without me Taylor” he said smiling
“Fine” Taylor said
“mhmm sure” he said before walking toward the door and grabbing his jacket and opening the door and leaving.
“wow I’m so clumsy” I said as I pushed my bangs out of my face. I slowly inched for my purse and slowly pulled out the gun I made sure it wasn’t visible yet.
“why don’t I make it up to you” I held up the gun pointing it at Taylor.
Serena shrieked holding her arms over her head.
“what the hell Ashley”
Taylor looked close to peeing his nice pants. He stood frozen in his spot. His hands up in a surrendered way. I walked backwards toward the door locking it.
“Now Taylor listen carefully to me” I started trying to sound as scary as possible
“Hey why don’t you put the gun down. There’s no reason for that” He said softly calmly. Like I was a crazy person.
‘Shut up” I shouted walking back toward him tears filled my eyes.
“Now sit the fuck down” he pulled out a chair and Sat his face emotionless. I breathed hardly and pulled out my phone and dialed a number all still looking at Taylor and aiming the gun.
“Ready” he said
“It’s done” I closed the phone.
Serena sat sobbing in the same spot as before.
“come here” I said to Taylor he stood and started walking toward me.
“Wait bring the chair with you”
He brought the chair in front of me. I placed so if he sat in it his back would be toward the door.
“Now seat” he sat
I reached into my purse to get the chloroform. Then I heard banging on the door.
“Security” an urgent voice said
♠ ♠ ♠
how was the moment you've been waiting for?
comment!!
subscribe!!!
message!