I Kidnapped Taylor Lautner

Ashton Kutcher

~~
I sat on Taylor’s lap. I held the gun to his stomach and gave him a warning glance.

“am I being Punk’d” he had a small smile on his face.

I pressed the gun harder onto his stomach. I tilted my head to the side.

“Now what do you think?” The door knocked again

“Serena listen to me or I’ll blow his guts out!” actually my intention were not to so. The gun isn’t even loaded.

“Wipe your tears and open the door!” Speaking as quickly as possible is really hard. I looked at Taylor.

‘You’re an actor right?” this was obviously a rhetorical question.

Using my free hand I put his left hand on my back. I placed my left hand on the back of his head

I watched Serena open the door

“Kiss me.”

I pull his head toward mine and our lips smashed together.

“oh” I think I heard someone say. I actually started to… kiss him and he kissed me back. I pulled on the back of his hair. He presses me hard against him. It was a deep, hungry kind of kiss.

I heard the door slam but I couldn’t pull myself from the kiss. Too bad I had to breath. I jumped off of him regaining my composure and pointed the gun at him.

I breathed in deeply my hands shaking.

“Okay Lautner up” I gestured I didn’t look him in the eyes

“Get you jacket.” I said confidently

“Now what” he harshly

“Want me to kiss your feet you little bit-”

“Taylor just listen to her” Serena shouted

I turned my head to look at her shocked expression on my face. But as quickly as that happened my attention went back to Taylor.

“You heard her Up.!”

He stood not looking me in the eyes but down at his shoes. I noticed a pair of dark shades hanging on his pants pockets.

“the shades put them on” I demanded

He puts them on.

“This has to worst fan experience ever.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Give me your cell phone.”

He sighed put his hands in his pocket and handed it to me.

http://www.chailife.com/wp-content/uploads/iphone_3g.jpg

“Sit.”

I step behind him hold the gun to his head .He tenses.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Exhale.

I put the chloroform to his face. He struggles for a moment trying to take my hands of his face. He fails and goes limp.

“Ashley WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! You killed him didn’t you!! YOU GUNNA GO TO JAIL FOR A LONG TIME!!”

Serena rambled on and on.

“He isn’t dead calm down.” Gently let his head fall back

“Then explain to me what the hell you think you’re doing?” her hands were on her hips

“well we-- I am kidnapping him”

She stared at me a sickly look on her face. Then she closed her eyes and fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoyed.
subscribe.
What you think of ashley on a scale 1 - crazy