I Kidnapped Taylor Lautner

Blackmail

Taylor's Point of View

She smiled at me making me smile back, how could I describe her in one word? Just perfect. I didn't know where I was but it didn't matter, she was in infront of me in a matter of seconds. She gripped the back of my hair with her hand and pulled me closed as she stared into my eyes. She slowly kissed my lips before pulling away, looking me in the eyes while biting her lip. I pulled her back to me lowering myself and kissing her botton lip. But before I could do anymore she pulled away.

I stood up straight taken aback by her actions. She stood about 4 feet away from me her, head held down. Her head slowly rose, I looked at her carefully, gazing at her make up stained face. Again her hand came up with great speed, and she was pointing at me. Pointed a black revolver at me. I put my hands up in surrender. Somehow this felt way to familiar. Then the shot rang out.

I shot awake and almost fell backwards. I wasn't in bed. I was tied to a chair in a dark room. I looked around frantically. I struggled to get my arms free. My head hurting like crazy. I try to stang but I just slam back onto the hard surface.

"Shit" I groaned as I relaxed my shoulders and let my head hang down. My chest was bare.

My head whipped to the door when I heard the knob jingle. The door opened and she entered. Then it all came back to me I was just kidnapped.

'What the fuck do you think your doing?" I shouted
She averted her eyes from me as she turned on the light. She closed the door behind her.

"Look I don't wanna do this, you're awesome, and everything and I'm sorry." she spilled out, I debated on cussing her out or hearing her out.

"You're crazy, let me go." I retorted.

"Listen just cooperate and you can go on your merry way" She looked slightly irritated.

"Calm down" she said inching towards me.

"Don't tell me what to do you psychopath!" I yelled in return as I waited for her to inch closer.

She looked down then back up at me a smirk on her face as she licked her pink lips. I clenched my my jaw and stared up at her. My chest rows and fell quickly.

"Are you seriously not going to listen to your kidnapper? We wouldn't want the paparazzi and the press on your ass would we?"

She pulled out a picture from her pocket and showed it to me. I lay asleep on a bed shirtless a white sheet covered my lower half. But you couldn't miss the girl who lay on my chest her face buried in the crook of my neck, my arm sercurly around her bare torseo. Red party cups tipped over decorated the picture on the nightstand beside us.

I stared speechless,but she took it away from my view before I could anyalze it any longer. But one look told me it wasnt photoshopped.

"Yeah, I don't know how your hand got so perfectly around me either." she said, her voice toned in a teasing sense.

"So you're going to blackmail me? How unoriginal." I said sarcastically.

"What would you rather me cut of your nuts and feed them to you?" she said, a sadistic smile on her face.

I stared horrified. But she kept going.

"Or call your Mommy and Daddy and say, " She used a deep voice " I have your baby boy, pay up or else. Your pick?" She smiled

"Haha very funny." I said

"Oh I'm not joking" but her face told differently, I took a deep breath.

"So it's money you want?" I whisper.

"You are the highest paid actor." she suggested.

"Lucky me." I spat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed.
comment.
subscribe.
Special Thanks to AshleyxTwilightx for editing this story for me!