I Kidnapped Taylor Lautner

Video Girl-Finale

"You met in work, you should've known better
It's gonna suck when the camera stops rolling
And you'll find out soon that the treatment wasn't worth it
They're all the same, they all want the money
They're all insane, they live for fame, honey
They laugh at you when you're not even being funny
Well, I've been here before
And I've seen firsthand and front row seat
This little thing they call a video girl"

----

I'm going to take a shower." I said as I got up with one of the sheets.

"Okay" Taylor mumbles as he looked up at me sleep still in his eyes.

"Come with me." I said with a smile as I held out my hand.

Taylor looked up at me cautiously before getting up and following me into the bathroom

~1 hour later~

When my fingers were beyond puny Taylor and I stepped out. We went back into the room and the steam followed us. I opened my duffle bag and started to get dressed. I pulled on a bra and undies and pulled on my shorts. I stood in front of the mirror grabbed a random shirt and slipped it on. As I buttoned up my shirt, Taylor came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. He moved my wet hair from my neck and kissed my neck. I smiled as I somehowbrushed out my wet hair . I turned around and hugged him. For a while we just stayed like this holding each other.

"Ashley," he said breaking the silence and the embrace

"Mhm," I answered as my hands rested on his shoulders.

"The only reason I'm doing this is because I really like you. You know that right?"

I blushed as I stared into his brown eyes.

"And, I really like you too." I said as my heart skipped a beat

"Good." he said as he brought his soft lips to mine

"Yeah,good," I said with my lips against his

He broke away and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me.

"So you going to let me help you?" he asked for the billionths time

"No. I'm not a slut." I said as I pulled away from him and went forward to the mirror. If I let him get me out of this horrible situationI would never be able to live with that feeling. The dirty feeling that I'm a gold-digger."I know you aren't that's why I like you." he said from behind me as we looked at each other from the mirror.

I smiled as I ran a brush through my hair.

"It's technically not gold-digging if you really do like me." Taylor said

My eyes widen as the brush slipped out of my fingers. I turned around to really look at him.

"Do you really not believe that I have feelings for you. I don't go around telling guys I like them. I actually don't even have time for this...I already didn't like you when we met. I thought you were a tool."

He's eyes focused on my angry face. He quickly got up from the bed. He grabbed onto my wrist pulling me closer to him and leaned into me trying to kiss me. I turn my head and he kisses my chin, I pulled away.

"Don't kiss me when I'm angry with you!" I shouted

"Sorry" Taylor said as he rubbed his neck, his face pink with embarrassment.

"How could you even say something like that." my voice cracked as I looked down at my hands.

'I'm sorry" he apologized again

"That's not answering my question!" I said getting even angrier

"Listen, it's really hard to find someone real out here. I just had sex with you and I'm still trying to figure out if this is real!" Taylor screamed at me

I stepped back a little afraid suddenly at his sudden change of tone. I looked up and him he looked scared and worried. His face was completely red.

I swallow before answering him.

"You need to understand that I really do like you." I wiped my face at tears that weren't there.

Taylor walked forward closing the gap between us and hugged me. I let out a cry as I held onto him.

'Please don't cry." he whispered into my ear

I sighed into his neck.

There was a knock on the door before the knob turned frantically. I pulled away from him and smiled before turning to answer the door.

"Momma!' he said jumping on to me, I carefully wrapped my hands around him before picking him up and bringing him into the room.

"Good morning baby!' I said returning his excitement. I manage to close the door and sat us on the bed. When we sat down his eyes looked curiously at Taylor before he his his face in my chest.

"David this my um friend Taylor." he looked at him before giggling and hiding in the crook of my neck. I gave Taylor a sympathetic look before mouthing "shy' to him. I removed David's tight grip from around me.

"Say hi" I ordered sweetly

"Hi" David said before jumping off me and running out the room quickly. The door slammed behind him. Taylor climbed on to the bed and sat next to me resting his back on the headboard.

"He looks a lot like you." Taylor said after a moment

"If you think so." I said smiling

Taylor roughly pulled me onto my lap. I laughed as I sat there.

"So since we like each other.." Taylor said

"Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked as he held tightly to my hands

I some how chocked on my own spit. I felt Taylor muscles tightened under me.

"Your asking me...Your kidnapper to be your girlfriend?" I was ready to punch him if he was joking.

"You actually kidnapped my heart." He said smiling up at me

"You didn't just say that. That's the corniest thing I've ever heard in my whole life." I said grinning like a dork

"What?"he said as he laughed

"You loved it." he teased

"You don't know one thing about me. I know everything about you." I said stubbornly as I crossed my arms around my chest. Taylor rubs my forearms comfortingly.

"Then tell me. Everything....after you agree to be with me. he voice sounded demanding but desperate.

"Fine." I said smiling so hard it hurt. He smiled and kiss my cheek. I chuckled.

"So you think you know everything about me."

"Uhuh" I said looking at him

"Middle name?"

"Daniel." Is he quizzing me I thought to myself

"Favorite color?"

"Baby blue." I said rolling my eyes

"Where was I born?"

"Grand rapids,Michigan. On February 11, 92. Freaking you out yet?"

"No." Taylor said with a dubious expression on his face

"Your one of those creepy boys aren't you?" I questioned

"No just one of my talents of not being freaked out by things." He said rubbing my thigh

"Your a freak." I said laughing

"I'm the best actor in the world." he said

I coughed.

"I'm more a Robert Pattinson fan."

Taylor playful shoved me off his lap and frowned.

"Jealous already?" I asked hugging him.

There was a knock on the door and in walked Simon. I almost jumped out of my skin. I tried to pull apart from Taylor but he held me in place.

"Hey." Simon said coolly; not one ounce of surprise. Simon's eyes bore into mine with a stare that haunted me. It seems as if I always have to deal with the angry people. No one is every happy with me

"Don't try to bullshit me Ashley."

"Huh" I said my voice crocked as I tried and miserably fail at trying to be innocent. He mumbled something I didn't catch. I stole a glance at Taylor who looked similar to me; bright red.

"What do you want Simon?" Taylor's voice said

"Well Shark boy if you must know,Johanne just called there's going to be a meeting a week from today to see how David doing."

"What?" I whispered even though I heard exactly what he said.

"I don't know or care if you guys are coming out anytime soon,but I'm going out."

He left the room and the door slammed behind. I stared at the closed door a moment longer before looking at Taylor. For once I knew everything would be alright. At least for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay lets end this story on a nice note. The lyrics above are the Jonas Brother's "Video Girl" from there album "A Little Bit Longer". This is the last chapter of this story. Sorry for taking ages to put it out but I didn't really have the motivation. But do I hear a sequel? For now there's a couple stories to keep you company. Check out my newest; Please Just Let Me Go. Maybe I'll try some one shots. But anyways.. I hope you enjoyed---Vanessa