I Kidnapped Taylor Lautner

Cry

I stared in horror at the woman in front of me.
"Is she avalible Miss" I shook myself out of shock.
"Uh yeah I'm her" I straightined my hair selfconsioucness
"Oh" she looked surprised " May I come in we have some urgent stuff to discuss"
I could feel sweat start to form on my forehead and my pulse quicken.

"Yes sure" I opened the door wider to let her in.
She entered and looked at the house as she made her way toward the living room.
I quickly followed after her. Simom stared at me confused. I gave him a flustered look back.
Serena walked in with David on her hip and his head lay on the crook of her neck.
"Who-" she said. I jestured with my eyes for her to stop talking.
I took David from he rand held him in my arms. As I sat across the lady. Simon and Serena joined me on the couch.
The woman stared at me curiously then pulled out some folders that she had in her suitcase. I held my breath as i held by brother tighter.

"Alright so you are Ashely Stolder am I right"

I nodded.

"I see that you are now gurdian of your brother am I correct" she said lifting her glasses to her eyes as she stare at the paper.

"Yes" I looked over at Serena who looked ad if she was going to bite her lip of.
"
"It also seems as if you have had you electricty cut of 3 times and mutiple times with the water and gas." And we've called several times without answer."

She looked at again making me twitch.

"Yea-"

"Well dear we' he"ll be taken into special care where a family can take care of him better"

"What!" I shouted i was so happy he was asleep.

Serena tried to take him from my arms.

"No you can't do that, NO!" I said holding him tighter

"We can give you 1 month to get back on track or else will take him watever you like it or not"

"Over my dead body" I mumbled under my breath

"Well thank you for meeting me. I"ll let myself out," She put the folders in her briefcase and stood up.

I stood and followed after her. She stood in the doorway

"And Miss. Stolder will be calling and do me a favor don't leave town."
With one more glance she turned her back and I slammed the door.
I stomped upstairs and layed my brother on his bed.
I slowly walked to my room and layed on my stomoch and put my face in a pillow.
I let out a scream as i felt tears come to my eyes. I cried. And felt a hand on my lower back.

"Ashley" Simon and Serena said in unison

"Hmm" I said muffled into the pillow

"Were going to help you Ash" Simon said

"You guys can't help me" I said still muffled

I lifted my head up from the pillow to look at my friends.They had worried looks on there faces.

"I'll do anything to help you your my best friends." Serena grabbed my hand and squezzed

I felt tears drop down as i smiled and wiped them away with my unoccupied hand.

I sniffed.

"You guys wanna sleep over" I said trying to cheer myself up

"Im in" Serena said

"Me too" Simon said smiling brightly

"I'll order a pizza" Simon said Jumping up
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy chapter I think
Mesage me.
comment.
Much Love. :) Peace