I Kidnapped Taylor Lautner

Oh That's nice

Serena’s POV|

He looked up at me so confused and I saw him blushing.
Oh so he does like her. I felt my ears heating up. My heart beat racing. Think of a lie I told myself. A good lie.

“I mean do y-- you like flashy clothing I’m trying to pick out an outfit to wear?” I stuttered.

“Uh” he said rubbing the back of his neck a nervous habit.
I turned my back form him afraid tears would spill over.

“Serena…” he said stepping foreword
“ Are you okay”?

“I’m fine” my voice cracked. My eyes closed

“Liste—“ he started

“Why don’t you go pick up Ashley her shifts probably over… and take David with you.” I felt hot tears threatening to spill over. I walked over to get David of my bed.
Thankfully once he heard his name he jumped of the bed and ran out the room, well that’s what I heard.

“Rena” He said I heard him step closer.

“Just go,” I yelled

I heard the door slam behind. I fell to my knees and wrapped my arms around my knees. I started sobbing immediately. Why am I not surprised?

Simon’s POV

I listened behind the door she was crying. I hesitated on either walking away in or leaving to pick up Ashley. I sighed before I opened the door. She sat there crying, her head in her knees. I didn’t do well with crying girls or people in general. I bent over and sat behind. I turned her around we were chest to chest.

‘Serena” I said as I removed her hands from her face
“What’s wrong?” I said I knew exactly what was wrong I wanted her to tell me.

‘What’s wrong with me” She said looking at me for the first time I stared into her brown eyes. She quickly looked away

“What” I said confused

“You are so blind” She said standing up and turning around.

I chuckled.

“ I actually have 20/20 vision” I stood walking toward her

“Not that you idiot” she was facing me again.

I moved closer to her so she backs away soon enough I had her trapped against the wall. She blushed. I smirked.

‘Can’t you see” she started

“Can’t I see what?” I questioned

“That I love you”

I grabbed her chin and kissed her softly.

Ashley yeah, I love her but she didn’t love me the way I loved her. Serena clearly loves me. I could learn to love her. I was awake that night when I put my arm around her and she moved it off. Yeah it took me that long, but at that moment I realized that nothing was going to happen between us. I let my hands roam down to her waist. I was about to deepen the kiss when someone scream.

“Hey!”

I pulled away and looked at the doorway. There stood David with his jacket inside out.

“Ashrey” He said

I looked at the blushing Serena in front of me. I removed my hands from her waste and took her hand.

“Come on lets go”

Ashley’s POV

I stared at the girl like she had seven heads.

“Oh my gosh It’s you your you I’m Lisa I love you guys!”

The guys smiled nothing less and stood at the table.

She started asking questions.

“Kellan sign my chest!”

“Can I get a picture”? |

‘Will you kiss me”

I rolled my eyes as I walked off. I went toward the backroom to grab my bag. I turned around and nearly bumped into John.

“Have you met my granddaughter yet, Lisa?”

I nodded. “Yeah she’s talking up a storm with the customers”

John’s eyes widen before he ran out the doors toward Lisa.
I smiled as I followed him in a normal walking pace. I stifled laughter as I saw Lisa clinging on to Boo-boo and had multiple signatures on her arms.
I watched as John dragged her away (literally) screaming. I leaned on the wall as I tried to stop laughing. Boo-boo had like six lipstick prints on his face.
I thought it would be a good idea if I warned then that Simon and Serena would be coming. Well Serena there huge fan. I opened my mouth to speak but laughter just came out. Kellan and Taylor started to laugh with me.

“You ha-ha’ I took in a deep breath and looked at Boo-boo who was blushing. Blushing Boo-boo I thought snickering to myself.
‘If you guys don’t want to get a similar attack that would probably involve clothes being ripped of you I suggest you leave. Your biggest fan is coming to pick you up”

I watched as Boo-boo tried to wipe lipstick stains of his face and walked out the diner.

“Check please” Kellan said

*** 20 minutes later

I stood outside the diner, which had already closed, and I was getting scared. I heard rustle in bush and almost pissed my pants.
Finally Simon black Mercedes pulled the headlight hurting my eyes I ran over to the back seat and slid in.

“Took you long enough” I screamed

“Sorry” Simon said not looking at me

“Hi Ash” Serena said looking over at me extra smiley

“Hi” I mumbled

I felt a small body hug me and saw my brother looking um at me with he sparkling blue eyes

“Hi baby” I said smiling as I ruffled his hair
The car hadn’t started moving yet Simon and Serena.

What the hell I thought

“Hello I’m sorry but can you drive” I said irritated

“Oh right” Simon said shifting gears.

Serena blushed. I could see this even in the dark light.

“Ashrey” whispering kinda loudly

“What Davie” I said bringing my attention to him

“Simon and Rena kiss”

“Oh that’s nice”

“Wait What!” I said

Simon swerved into my front yard.
I placed my body in between the passenger seat and the drivers seat. I looked at Serena who stared out the window. Simon looked at me then and Serena.
What the hell is going on? I shouted
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think about Simon and Serena?
Rate and Comment.
Peace and Love