I Kidnapped Taylor Lautner

17 million dollars

So... guess what I found out? Serena and Simon are together how cute right? But, something seemed kinda fishy because I was pretty sure Simon liked me.
But just like all the other nights at 10:30 Serena said goodnight and got up to leave. Simon also stood and pecked her on the lips and whispered “I’ll call you later”. She nodded and gave me a smile before she left.
He looked over at me when she shut the door. I studied him.

“So you really like her”

“Yeah” he turned away from me

“Are you sure?”

“Yes” He looked me right in the eye

“Okay then bye get out of my house I’m tired” I shooed him away with my hands.

He smiled as he walked over to hug me. I rolled my eyes as I stayed seated in my chair and hugged him back.

“Bye” he said as he shut the door behind him.
I went in to the kitchen the toward the stairs to find my brother passed out and his toy car in his hand.

I smiled as I scooped him up and brought him to his room. I carefully changed him into some pajamas and tucked him in.
I got up from beside him and walked toward my room. I was working the afternoon shift tomorrow.
I through my self on to my bed and turned the radio on next to me.
“Breaking News 13 year old girl kidnapped on way home from school. Kidnappers demand 17 million of dollars. Daily.”

I shut it off. Disgusted with the people that I lived with on this earth.

17 million dollars

“17 million dollars” I said aloud

I grabbed my cell phone it was 12:29. I dialed Simon’s number.

“Hello” A raspy voice said

“Hi” I said anxiously

“What is it Ash someone better be dead” I smiled nervously

“Do you know where I can get chloroform?” I nearly bit my lip off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi hoped you enjoyed.
Peace and Love.
COmment.
Check out my Emmett Cullen ONe shot and tell me what you think!!