I Kidnapped Taylor Lautner

I Love Taylor Lautner?

“Wait you need what” I could here the phone shuffle as he sat up.

“Uh you know what forget” I said my nerves acting up and I got ready to shut the phone

“Wait Ashley did you say you needed chloroform” he said shocked

I didn’t respond the other line stayed silent.

“Why do you need that?”

“Well I’m not sure, I mean I am but we’ll talk tomorrow or later” I said smiling a little”

“Ok then” he said sounding tired

“And do me a favor and don’t tell Serena – please”

“Sure fine”

“Night” I said feeling bad I woke him.

“Night” and he hung up.

I lie back on my bed. What have I just done? Simon defiantly thinks I’m high and hopefully he won’t remember any of this tomorrow. OK so this is probably the stupidest thing I’ve done since high school. That time I threw an unsupervised party. I remember flashing lights and I thought someone brought a disco ball or something. Yeah, good times. I shut the light of next to me.
I’m going to kidnapped Taylor Lautner.I’m not crazy. I’m not going to hurt or anything but, I pretty sure I can get a lot of money from him his like a billionaire and is only 17 or something. This whole messing up his name has to stop if this is going to work. Yes I’m completely serious. I’m really set on this well maybe I think so. No, I’m sure this is for my brother we have to stay together. He’s the only family I got.
I sniffed a little as I rubbed my eyes. I would have to learn to as much as I could about him so I don’t seem eXtra stupid when I meet him, well re-meet him. I have to make myself into one of those really freaky Twilight fan people. I knew the exact person who could help me with this twilight cram study. Serena. But there’s no way in hell she’s going to help me kidnap Taylor Lautner. Simon, maybe but not Serena.
I fell asleep I think. You know those nights when you feel like you didn’t sleep. Well after some time morning came. I pulled myself out of bed and ruffled my as I walked toward the bathroom and took a quick shower. I’m going to kidnap him I thought as I brushed my teeth. I rinsed my mouth as I walked back to my room in my robe. I put on my underwear one pulled on some jean shorts and a blue tee. I walk over to my bed to search for my cell phone. I found it on the verge of falling of the bed. I was just about to call Serena before I saw my brother walk into my room.

“Hey” I said as I went to pick him up

He answered me with a cough.

“Aw man come here sweetie” I picked him up and flew down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen and set him in the highchair. I put my hand to his forehead. Not that warm. I quickly ran back upstairs into the bathroom and found a thermometer.
“say ah” he opened his mouth and I put the thermometer in his mouth

He made a weird face before he spat it out.

98.9

Small fever. I got some medicine from the cabinet. It was the ones in the little strips.

“Here” I said trying to put in his mouth

“No” he said as he shook his head.

“It’s grape” I said overly enthusiastically

he opened his mouth a little. I slipped it in.

“Good boy” I said as I ruffled his hair

“Ok wanna shower so we can go to Rena’s house” I said in the same tone

He nodded. I pulled him out and set him on the ground and he ran upstairs.

I sighed as I dialed #1.

“Hi Beana” I said as I put the medicine

“Hi Morning” she said in her usually chipper voice

“Nothing can we come over I’ve got to talk to you” I could hear a hint of nervousness in my voice and rolled my eyes

“Sure” she said I could hear she was a little worried

“Okay see you in 10 then”

“Okay bye Hun”

“Bye”

*25 minutes later

I stood in front of Serena door and looked down disappointed as my brother. He wanted to pick out his one clothes some red plaid shorts and a purple t-shirt. I moved my finger to ring the doorbell.

“Me, me” David shouted

I lifted him so he could reach the doorbell. Seconds later Serena showed up at the door.

“Hi” she said as she let us in.
I set David on the floor.
“Fruit Loops” he screamed as he ran into the kitchen.
I made my way after him. He sat himself on the table.

“Here” Serena said as she poured him the cereal for him and handed him a spoon.

“So you and Simon” I said as I tried to start conversation

“Yeah” I know

“Well enough of this small talk, what did you have to tell me?” she glanced down at David then back at me.

“Uh first do you have any magazines” I said as I bounced on my heels.

“Yeah of course but don’t think your not going to tell me what you said you were gonna tell me” She said as she turned around and existed the room.
I sighed as I took a seat as the end of the table.
I watched my brother eat he had a fruit loops there was on stuck on his cheek.
“Okay” Serena said as she walked back in to the room with a gigantic stack of magazines in her arms.
She set them on the table with a thump. I looked through for that kid. I quickly found the most recent one it said “Taylor Lautner’s Life Story”
I nearly gagged. Who cares about other people life? Really, unless it’s Michael Jackson or something that’s a different story.
I opened the first page. It felt like my finger tips were burning. I sighed as I started to read.
It all started of in 1992 in Grand Rapids, Michigan where baby Lautner was born. I counted on my fingers so he’s 19.
I look up to see Serena texting up a storm. I flipped a couple pages it said his favorite things.
Favorite Color: Baby Blue
Blah blah blah
Favorite Food: Steak
I grinned maybe if I cut little pieces of steak and trailed them toward the getaway van. I could get him that way. Cause he is a dog right? I heard a phone beep and looked up to see Serena looking at me than back at her phone.

“Hey who are texting” I said suspiciously
“No one” She said much to quickly. Serena was never the best liar. Not that that’s a good skill to have.
I lunged at her. Her eyes widen as she turned to run. Her foot caught at the table leg and she fell to the ground. I landed right on top of her.

“Ohhhh” my brother said in the back round

I took the phone from her grasp and jogged toward the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

Serena ---- Simon
10:39
guess wht? our Ashley is reading a magazine
Simon ---- Serena
10:40
gud morning to you 2. NO way ur kidding
Serena ---- Simon
10:41
Lol no im not kidding im serious
This is so unreal
Simon ---- Serena
Alright this is serious. I’ll be there in 5 ; )

I scowled at the phone and decided if I should throw it in the toilet.
I slowly open the door and see Serena standing infront of it rubbing her elbow.
“Really,” she said rubbing her elbow and she frowned

“Sorry but I can’t read a magazine”

“No you can’t, tell me the name of the guy you were reading about”

“Tyler Lautner”

“Damn it!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter.
Commet and Message me.
Peace and Love.
Enjoy!