Status: Updates come faster with comments.

I'm Your Best Kept Secret and Your Worst Mistake

Chapter 1

I was never really told much about my father. My mother didn't really like talking about him, not that she talked to me much anyway Ever since she got remarried she hadn't paid much attention to me. but that was okay. she was happy, and even though it was without me, that was okay too.

In the meantime I had been focusing on my band. I was the head singer of Outcast Army. The band consisted of me and four other guys who all happen to be my best friends. We were on our way to making it big and had an audition with Decay-dance Friday. If they signed us we could go on tour with FOB, MCR, P!ATD, WTK's, TAI, TH, and CB. The last two, Tokio Hotel and Cinema Bizarre, were two internationally popular German bands that were honorary guests for the tour.

Others like Cobra Starship and Paramoure would also be on tour. I was so excited but Jared, the guitarist, had told me that i shouldn't get my hopes up. He was right of course and so I listened. I was coincidentally younger than all the other guys so I always listened to them. I was never really the rebellious type anyway. There was a problem though. I'd need parental permission to go on tour.

The guys were 18 all ready but i was 14. I wasn't really sure if she'd consent me to go but I was sure we could work something out. Maybe she would sign me over to one of the guys and they could be my guardians. Well I won't have to worry about that if we don't get signed. let's keep our fingers crossed.