Status: Updates come faster with comments.

I'm Your Best Kept Secret and Your Worst Mistake

Chapter 10

.It was finally the day of our first concert. The day that we would be up in front of thousands of people. The day that would define us for the rest of our careers. And I was a nervous wreck. All day I hadn’t said a word. Okay so that’s normal to me, but it wasn’t just that. I had been walking around like a zombie all day. I couldn’t think straight, I couldn’t walk right, I couldn’t eat, I couldn’t do a thing. I needed Strify to calm me down but ever since that night, the guys have watched me like a hawk. If I could just sneak away. . .

“. . . Nena? Nena? Anemone!” I shot up like a rocket and saw Kiro in front of me. He smiled and leaned down to hug me.
“I’m going to help you see him,” He whispered, “Strify’s just as miserable without you.”

I simply nodded my head and smiled as a sign of thanks. Kiro took my hand and dragged me out by the guys.

“Hello! Do you guys mind if I take Nena shopping with me? I just have tog et her a new outfit for tonight, she needs to show off her body.” Kiro sent them a dazzling smile and I swear they were dazed for a minute. They agreed hesitantly, but who could distrust Kiro? I know I could, and I could spot someone lying a mile away.

Kiro giggled as he pulled me away from the bus and over to a car. “I’ll go with you just in case the guys are watching. But you’ll be alone with Strify for your date.” He winked as he helped me into the back seat of the car. I blushed as I saw Strify sitting a foot away from me. He looked so perfect, so beautiful, so. . . So Strify.

I shuddered thinking of what I must look like. When Kiro had come I didn’t have time to change or do my hair or anything. Still Strify leaned towards me, brushing my hair behind my ear. He kissed the corner of my lips, teasing me, and whispered, “You look beautiful today Liebe. Not even the angels in heaven can compare to you. You are a goddess.”

I blushed so hard I thought I would faint. Kiro simply laughed and started the car. Strify wrapped his arms around me and started humming softly. I laid my head against his chest listening to his heart beat. He kissed my forehead lightly before I fell into a deep sleep. I dreamed only of Strify, Strify and his amazing voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I realize it's short but now I'll be updating regularly as long as I get comments. So as long as you comment I'll write more.