Status: Updates come faster with comments.

I'm Your Best Kept Secret and Your Worst Mistake

Chapter 3

Patrick seemed to accept my age well. He told us I'd have to do some online schooling, adjust recording times, and others but i zoned out. After our talk with Patrick the guys dropped me off at home.

"We'll wait, just in case." I nodded and made my way inside. I quickly went to my room and grabbed the adoption papers. I have had them for years and jared already signed them. Now my mother just had to sign her custody over to him. I found her sitting quietly on the couch, reading a book.

"Mom?" She didn't even look up. I tapped her shoulder and she turned with a blank expression. "Mom we were signed today. It's almost official but there's just one thing. For us to go on tour you have to give your consent." I glanced nervously at her.

"Fine." I was shocked but continued.

"We'' there's one more thing. You see i really don't want to be a bother to you right now. So i thought about it and we;; maybe you can sign your custody over to one of the guys." She didn't look up from her but, had her hand out.
"Give me a pen and the papers." I handed them to her and she quickly signed.

"Now get out."
♠ ♠ ♠
This was suppose to go on the other chapter but i lost this paper so yeah. There you go.