Status: Updates come faster with comments.

I'm Your Best Kept Secret and Your Worst Mistake

Chapter 8

"What were you doing to her?! Why was she crying?!" The guys had Strify surrounded and looked angry. Strify just stood in shock and said nothing.

"He didn't do anything!" The shouting hurt my throat. There was no mic to make it louder so I had to yell to be heard. Everyone stood frozen. I pushed my way through and stood in front of Strify.

"He didn't do anything to me! I was being stupid, that's why I was crying. So just leave him alone okay?"

I started coughing. Hard. I wasn't use to this much yelling. My throat hurt bad as I struggled to regain my voice. Strify tried to go towards me but I was pulled away by the guys.

Strify's P.O.V.

She was coughing badly and looked as if she couldn't breath. I reached out to her but she was snatched away by those boys. I watched as they say her down far away, and made her drink. She looked to be calming down now, though those boys still looked angry. As Kiro pulled me away from the scene, our eyes locked. My Angel's eyes looked so sad as she watched me walk away. I sent her a wink, blew her a kiss, and laughed as she blushed.

Anemone's P.O.V.

I felt so bad for Strify. The guys probably hated him now. I blushed just thinking of him. Patrick walked up with Pete.

"Well now that the drama's been done, whose hungry?"

The boys were fuming but sat down anyway.I hung my head as we ate. The boys seemed angry not only at Strify but also at me. I slowly stood and started to walk out of the ball room. The guys all called out to me but I raised my room key silently and kept walking. The hallways were silent as I walked to the elevator. it was kind of creepy to tell you the truth.

"Wait!" Strify came running up to me. I turned around as he ran up out of breath.

"Come with me?" I looked doubtfully at him. I didn't want the guys to hurt him. I shook my head and stared at the ground. He picked up my chin as I looked away.

"Please angel, don't you trust me?"

I slowly looked up at him. He started softly and smiled gently at me. I could feel the blush upon my face as butterflies started in my stomach. He slowly moved strands of hair from my face and caressed my cheek. I nodded slowly and he took me into the elevator. he pushed the roof button and I stared question. He only smiled and continued holding my hand. I don't know why, but I didn't pull away. I simply laced my fingers with his and he squeezed my hand back. At last we reached the roof. He brought me up to the rail and pointed to the sky.

"Have you ever seen a meteor shower?" And then, as if he willed it, streaks of light flew across the sky. I gasped softly as I looked up at the sight. Strify swooped down and whispered, "Make a wish." Before Kissing me.