Status: Updates come faster with comments.

I'm Your Best Kept Secret and Your Worst Mistake

Chapter 9

The meteor shower was still going on later than night. It was still so beautiful and yet, it was more beautiful when I saw it with Strify. Everything was better with Strify; Looking at the stars, holding hands, talking, whispering, running, laughing, kissing. I felt my face heat as I thought of the last one. What am I thinking? Strify is so much older than I am. But he was such a great kisser. And now, that I’ve spent sometime with him, everything else in the world seems dimmer. Maybe I’m crazy. Maybe I’m delusional. Well whatever I am, I don’t think I want it to stop anytime soon.

Third person point of view

Strify walked into his room with a silly grin on his face. Kiro raised an eye brow and watched him as he jumped on his bed and let out a relaxed sigh.

“You Feeling okay Strify?”

“Of course,” He continued smiling and stared at the ceiling, “In fact, this is the most okay I’ve ever felt.”

Kiro remained suspicious but kept silent. He had never seen Strify so . . . blissful. He knew that Strify had snuck off to go with Anemone, but he wondered what they had done to make Strify so happy.

“You know, the legal age is different here than in Germany.” Kiro said nonchalantly.

“The legal age? You mean to drink?”

“Well yeah, but also if your over 18 you can’t have sex with someone under 18, because their considered a minor.” Strify looked surprised but not worried. Good, Kiro thought, they didn’t have sex.

“Hm, well I suppose that means Anemone and I can’t do anything until she is of age.” Kiro nodded silently.

“So you like her then?”

“I think I may love her.”