Status: I will try and put one chapter on a day!!! thanks please comment!!

Please Tell Me That When You Say 'Us' You Mean 'Forever'

Britta Caviar is seventeen years old and lives in a hell hole. Goody two shoes parents who don't let her do anything. She's not even allowed to spend the night at her best friends house. To defy them she pierces her lip, belly button and double pierces her ears just to show them that they cant tell her what to do.

She's been seeing Mikey since she was 13. They do everything together.

When Britta is sixteen they plot ways of how to get her out of her parents grasp so she can be with him. Running away ends up being their only option.

Surviving on the streets of Boston. Shaking off cops, the social services and once the FBI. They lie to their best friends all to be with each other for forever. Well that's what Mikey thinks, inside Britta can't stop wondering about that mystery boy who visited her one night. He haunts her dreams, she can't stop thinking about him. Ryler Smith is stalking her since she gave into his seductiveness one night then immediately regretted it.

THis bitch has got some serious boy issues.

But this was only until Britta met Ash, then the story changed and hearts were left bent and broken