Status: I will try and put one chapter on a day!!! thanks please comment!!

Please Tell Me That When You Say 'Us' You Mean 'Forever'

Mother's can be painful

Breaking it to her would be tough, well maybe I wouldn't break it to her and just disappear the next day. That would be nice of me. She would be all “ohmigod! Where's my baby! Get the entire SWAT team out here now and find him!” And when she found out that Brit had gone missing the same day... and she assumed that we had run away together... Um. Let's not go into detail about that scene please.

“Hey mom I'm running away so I can go bang Brit! Yay!” Uh, no. definitely not.

In the end I just decided to let things flow, I could either tell her or have to SWAT team on my back for ages. My choice. Great decisions eh?

AT HOME

The front door swung shut behind me. 'click' I had always marveled at how it never banged shut and scared the shit outta me like most old house doors do. My mom said it was from the land of 'Sniggerclicktzel' so it would always 'click' shut. She was so weird. God I was going to miss that woman.

IN THE KITCHEN

“Hey mom” a cheery smile crossed my lips, and I spread my arms for a hug.

“Hey Mikey.” She returned my hug enthusiatically. Only God knows how long its been since I gave her a hug.

“Whats gotten into you?” She asked, one eyebrow arching over her soft blue eyes.

“Oh, nothing.” I grinned. Then my smile faded. I had to tell her.

“You going somewhere?” her face fell, my stomach clenched and my throught tightened. I couldn't do this. She needed me.

“Ma. I've actually been thinking of... moving out.” I blurted the words before I could stop myself.

“Move? But your only nineteen.” Her eyebrows scrunched together. Thinking. But I could tell that inside she was holding back tears.

“Mom...” My arms engulfed her in a son-leaving-home-must-support-emotionally-challenged-mother hug.

“What if it's too soon for me? All alone in this big place... I just don't know Mikey”

“There's all the holidays mom. Christmas, Halloween. Those sorts of things.” I said gently rocking her back and forth to comfort her.

“Ok, I know you need out of here sometime.” She said understandingly. She let go of my waist.

“So, when is moving day?” she asked, knowing it would be soon.

This woman knew me better than anyone on the face of the earth. Even better than Brittney ever could in her whole life. She was my mom, she had gone through pain and stress and exhaustion all for me, she would love me no matter what. She had been there through shoplifting and up to $500 fines. Drunk driving, illegal car racing. You name it. Sure she had been mad at first but she always forgave and forgot. She had loved me through it all.

It was definitely better to tell her and not disappear. She was actually taking it surprisingly well.

“Moving day is...” My eyes traveled to the empty space above her head.

“Tomorrow.” I said with a sigh.

She looked down. Her eyes were full of sadness.

“Need help packing?” she asked kindly. I didn't want to let her down again.

“Sure do ma.”

Her eyes brightened just a touch.

“Great well let's get started.” She trudged up the stairs to my attic room.

“There's not much you know!” I yelled after her.

She turned around and stuck her tongue out at me then slapped her ass.

I laughed, I was gladder than hell I had made the decision to tell her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey lovez! Sorry this one was so short! The next chapter will be better! Promise!!

COmment if you really love meh!