Status: I will try and put one chapter on a day!!! thanks please comment!!

Please Tell Me That When You Say 'Us' You Mean 'Forever'

I Said No Kissy Kissy

“Brit! Get your punk ass butt over here this second! Or I'll kill!” My best friend Shawn said through the phone.

He was like my big brother. He had been there for me no matter what. And of course I helped him with his girl issues.

“I dunno Shawn.” I mumbled through the mouthpiece.

I was trying to spread peanut butter on bread. Not the easiest thing to do when talking on the phone.

“C'mon Brit. Its gunna be kick ass! Tenisha and everyone is gunna be here!” He said. He had some serious language issues.

I gave in. This was my last time to see my best friends. I would miss Shawn and Tenisha like hell after I left.

“What do I tell Mikey?” I asked. He would not approve of me going to a slut party.

“There's the spirit luv!” he cheered into the phone.

I sighed, he was such a weirdo.

“Hmm? I'm still waiting for an answer to my question. Mikey doesn't like you at all so how am I supposed to go?” I asked.

“He doesn't rule your life you know.”

Well he had a point there. Mikey wasn't in charge of me.

“Fine well then cya at ah...”

“It's at eight”

“Right, cya then.”

I slammed the phone down on the counter. I couldn't believe I was doing this. But I might as well. I mean why not have some fun on my last night? Get a little drunk, high. Nothing too bad.

I imagined Shawn dancing a jig at his success. I smiled and ran upstairs to get ready. Leaving Mr. Peanut butter and Jelly lonely on the countertop.

**MIKEYS POV**

“That's it” I stood up and slapped my hands on my jeans to remove any excess dust.

“It looks so empty” Mom said, scanning the empty bookshelves, floor and desktop.

“Before you know it, you'll have little kids in your hair again.” I half-joked.

“You mean it?” Her face lit up like a little kids on Christmas morning.

“Well, uh sure. I mean someday...” I trailed off.

“I know, I know. Im not expecting anything for five years or so.” She smiled at me.

I grinned right back. Then an idea popped into my head.

“Hey how about we go out for lunch then go see that new comedy movie, whats it called?”

“Year One?” She asked helpfully.

“That's it.” I said snapping. “This is all on me”

“Sure hun, if you insist.”

“I do.”

“Let's get going then” She was out the door before I could say 'Poof.'

**BRITTA'S POV**

Lime green leggings, Black miniskirt with jangly handcuffs. Tight fitting hot pink lace cami and a purple fishnet shirt on the top. With multiple rings on each finger, this totally suited me. A little punk. But hey, It was me ya know? I grabbed a bright green bow and fastened it to my dark hair. I needed just a few more finishing touches.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

When I was done my nails were a deep purple, the same color as the fishnet shirt. My ears had large pink hoops in them and my lips were smeared with 'Passion Fruit' lip gloss, it was an exotic deep red color that made my lips look juicy and tempting. My silver lipring stood out in all that juicyness making me look more sexy. I squirted some of my yummy smelling 'Invader Zim' perfume on and grabbed my zebra striped hi-tops. I smacked my lips at my reflection one last time and headed out the door.

AT SHAWNS HOUSE

My slick BMW pulled into Shawn's driveway. Music was pounding out the windows. I identified the tune as 'Starstrukk' by 3oh!3 I chuckled. So Shawn and It suited my outfit perfectly.

I had arrived an hour early, It was only seven. But that gave me more time to hang with Shawn.

I walked up the pathway and knocked then just walked in. I did it all the time, so it didn't matter much.

I heard a whistle from the balcony hanging above my head.

“Hey sexy lady!” Ryler called, my other bestie.

“Not looking too bad yourself!” I yelled back. Waggling my eyebrows.

“Wanna come up here?” He said. Always the flirt.

“Sure thing!” I bounded up the stairs.

Ryler opened his arms for a hug and I returned it happily.

“Where's Shawn?” I asked.

He looked at me with a funny expression.

“He's ah... with Megan.” He snorted.

Well. That explained a lot. Megan was Shawn's girlfriend. I really didn't want to know what they were doing at the moment.

“Ah, I see...” I trailed off.

“Yeah, please don't make me go into details.” He begged with big puppy brown eyes.

“You don't have to worry about that.” I laughed.

“Good.” He pretended to wipe swear off of his brow.

I pulled out of his arms. He pulled me back into them.

“Ryler... This won't work, I have a boyfriend remember?”

“Yeah, but...” he protested.

Ryler had liked me since the second grade. I had went out with him in sixth grade, but it hadn't worked out. Amazingly he still liked me.

“Fine, I'll let you hug me. But no kisses!” I half-yelled.

“Sounds like a deal.” He murmured.

He was definitely enjoying this. Well I guess I could let his moment last.

“Woah!! Britta and Ryler action!” A voice yelled from below.

I merely look down to see who it was. I didn't care about the remark. And obviously, neither did he. It was Tenisha. Of course. Jeziciah was smirking at her side. They were wearing short blue jeaned mini's with no leggings and striped tube tops. Of course they had to match. I was the odd one.

“Hey girlies!” I yelled.

“Tell your little lover to get his lips off of you so we can have you!” They screamed.

“He's not...”

But he actually did have his lips on me... on my neck.

“Ryler! I said no kissy-kissy!” I scolded him and attempted to pull away.

“Sorry, you're just unresistable.” He grinned.

I sighed. He was so cute, but I had Mikey and he really cared about me.

“I'm going down.” I said, pointing to Ciah and Nesha.

“Not without me!” He smirked.

I dashed down the stairs and he ran after me. Catching my hand at the bottom.

I didn't have the heart to tell him no. So I let him hold my hand.

“Ryler, you need to get it in your little head that she is TAKEN!” Nesha screeched at him.

He smiled and squeezed my hand tighter.

Ciah sighed dramatically
“Oh well, let's go have a party ba beh!!!” Tenisha said laughing, and ran down the hallway.

I laughed too, running after her. Ryler in tow.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha. so ryler lovesss her!! will she give into the temptation of his big puppy eyes?! probably not but we will see!

COmments mah luvs!