Status: I will try and put one chapter on a day!!! thanks please comment!!

Please Tell Me That When You Say 'Us' You Mean 'Forever'

Holy Hell

Holy Hell.

I couldn't believe myself, I had just screwed one of my best friends. How did I get into crap like this? Only god knows. But, I had to tell them, that I was leaving. I sighed and got off the bed that Ryler was sleeping peacefully on. I put on my clothes and walked around the house trying to find Shawn or Megan, even Tenisha.

“Pancakes?! NO! Eww! Do Waffles for goodness sakes!” A shriek came from the kitchen, sounded like Ciah, she hated pancakes. I chuckled silently and dashed down the stairs.

Shawn was standing in front of the stove, clueless. Megan was going through the pots and pans like a whirlwind, trying to find something to cook waffles with. Eventually she came up with a weird looking square thing and plugged it into the wall. She stared at us defiantly. Well them, no one had seen me yet.

“We have to have bacon you know!” I trilled and opened up the fridge, rifling through the drawers.

Everyone stared at me, Shawn's mouth was a gaping hole, a fly could have flown in there and barfed and he wouldn't have noticed.

“...What?” I said, undeterred at their shocked silence.

Ryler was going to have a fit. He would claim me as his “girl” then what would I do? Say no, I'm not I was just being a slut bag with you last night, then let them think I'm a whore? I don't think so. Maybe breaking up with Mikey was the better option.

“Brit! Waffles? Or pancakes??” Tanisha squealed in my ear.

“Say waffles!” Jeziciah threatened me with the world renowned death stare. I fake trembled.

“Well... I'm gunna have to say waffles! Pancakes are gross and gooey!” I giggled and sashayed out of the room, my attempt to find bacon abandoned.

Shawn walked like a robot after me. I had been expecting this. He would ask me all these questions, then what? Would I dump Mikey and leave him for roadkill? Or tell Ryler to back off and not seduce me again? Ryler was gorgeous and tempting, but Mikey was better for me in the long run... or was he? Then there was that mystery boy... his face popped into my head, his eyes boring into mine my heart longing for his golden arms to wrap around me... I had to find him, no matter what the cost. I also had the issue of these other two lovers though... what is a girl to do?

I reached the living room and sat on one of the plush couches with a long depressed sigh. Shawn sat beside me and slung a brotherly arm around my shoulders.

“Brit... I'm so sorry, I'm sorry that Ryler got you into this mess, and I'm even sorrier that I let him. Forgive me?” He begged, his poofy hair settled onto my shoulders, I didn't look down because I knew his big puppy eyes would be readily waiting.
♠ ♠ ♠
so... she decided to be with Mikey...
smart girl!!!
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!