Carlisle Cullen's Mistake

Chapter 5 -

Chapter 5 -

The vampire smiled warmly, taking in the shocked expression on Nicole’s face. Ella looked to her sister then back to the vampire.
“Hi, I’m Ella, and this is my sister Nicole. Um, Edward wanted me to come?” she said politely, making her statement a question. An understanding look went across the vampires face. He smiled warmly at them and stepped back.
“Oh, yes. Come in,” he said as he began to walk further into the huge house. Ella walked in, pulling her sister along, who still had a shocked expression. Ella looked around the house. It was beautiful and so big and spacious. She immediately liked it. She saw Edward, Bella, Emmett, Alice and Jasper. And another vampire who she didn’t know the name of.
The vampire who answered the door introduced himself and the other vampire. “I’m Carlisle and this is my wife Esme,” Ella smiled at them and Nicole managed a small smile, while still looking weirdly at Carlisle.
“It’s nice to meet you. I’m Ella and this is Nicole,” Now that the attention was on Nicole, the vampire’s caught her scent. Carlisle had an apologetic face.
“I’m sorry. This must be horrible for you. Let’s take this outside,” he said as he began leading everyone back outside, where Rosalie had come out of the forest. She hissed when she saw Nicole. “Rosalie!” Carlisle scolded and Rosalie looked like a wounded puppy.
“It’s alright. I’m used to the hissing when Ella finds other vampires,” Nicole said stiffly. She didn’t like being in the presence of Carlisle again after 300 years. Give or take a few years. Ella looked at her sister. It was unlike her to be so stiff around other people. Ella put it off to just being around so many vampires. Carlisle nodded. He kept looking at Ella weirdly. Ella immediately caught on.
“Oh! You’re curious about my heartbeat aren’t you?” she laughed, and Carlisle nodded sheepishly. “I am part vampire. My dad was a vampire and he got my mum pregnant. She ended up dying.” she said chirpily. She and Nicole were over their mother’s death. A shocked look passed over Carlisle’s face as he stared at Nicole and then at Ella. He couldn’t see the resemblance at first, but then it all clicked. He stared hard at Nicole and she knew immediately what he was looking for.
“Yeah, Carlisle. It’s me.” Nicole said quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am soooo sorry its so short. i wanted to get atleast a bit of it out before school startes back up, which is in 2 weeks and i have to do school shopping and other crap :(

Dont hate me :..(