I Wonder What Comes Next

Jessica has always had a problem with cutting but she never thought that anybody would find out about it in such short time. She's only got one friend well up until now. When she's partner up with the most popular guy in school, Jack Barakat. Okay, maybe, he's not the most popular because he's best friend, Alex Gaskarth would be that but he's second and they're most annoying as hell. All Jessica wants to do is get through school, get signed, then get away from this stupid old town she hates to call her hometown.

Jessica never really fits in if you hadn't notice. She's never been looked at twice in a direction "Will you date me" sorta thing. She's always gets picked last in PE. Most of the teachers hate her because of the reputation her brother left. All she really does, is sit in the front of the classroom, pay attention, and get's good grades. But her teachers never thinks it's enough except one teacher. Mrs. Seiz. The music teacher. But everything is about to change but will it be for better or for worse.

R-Rated for language and voliance.(aka. cutting)
If you read please comment. It'll make me feel really happy. Even if its just to tell me I suck at write and I should die in a hole. :D Enjoy.
  1. We Both Know
    Title Credit: Ivoryline
  2. Wake up Shake up You're Never Gonna Get There
    Title Credit: Every Avenue
  3. Happy The Hard Way
    Title Credit: Every Avenue
  4. Shred, White and Blue
    Title Credit: Attack! Attack!
  5. Whoever She Is
    Title Credit: The Maine
  6. Fireworks Freeway
  7. It Ends Tonight
    Title Credit: All American Rejects